kurt van duyn

ArthurGLUGdo
Rookie

kurt van duyn

Unread post by ArthurGLUGdo » 19 Jun 2020 04:03

Aggelos Assets Small
Our assemblage wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Country-wide, to assemble a corporate investment bond in the UK. He initially had satisfactory references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated salary was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on commendation cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic job in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Circle, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to take dependability card payments and so directed us to earn the payments straight away to Mr. Phillips’ law support company, by way of his website, as he did adopt credit card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this epoch, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a message at his backing twice, as I wanted to be sure that everything was correct. He never got subvene to me, and in experience solitary got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was current to cry to the State Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to speak to me at near his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Community Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking on every side and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were with a view needed diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse damage lawyer and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake well-earned diligence, we would obtain been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and stumble on out what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn informed us that our assignment was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the ties was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a story around a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to fund the bond, which is NOT pre-sold meaning funds were close by as straightway as the judicial house of the connection was finished.
kurt

duyn
rippoff report
duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our scratch was hand-me-down pro a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see well-earned diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until inexorably in touch that the project was insensible in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his choice to answer until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did bring a recompense, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the rest to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US personal impairment solicitor has any ascendancy concluded being capable to stock with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the capaciousness of business the two of them had/have, as they would not paint the town red this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our lolly, in search something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a artful enterprise.

A grievance has been filed with the Structure Canteen of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as immeasurably a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated different items with his artful practices.
Attachments
139.gif
139.gif (3.44 KiB) Viewed 3849 times