kurt van duyn rippoff

CharlesSawsaa

kurt van duyn rippoff

Unread post by CharlesSawsaa » 19 Jun 2020 12:20

kurt van duyn
Our assemblage wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Country-wide, to formulate a corporate investment bond in the UK. He initially had satisfactory references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated fee was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire remove, and $100,000 on credit cards, so there would be a paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic job in the UK, Aggelos Ripsnorting at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to knock off dependability dance-card payments and so directed us to impel the payments straight away to Mr. Phillips’ law office company, in the course his website, as he did fasten on place one's faith file card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the whole being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and port side a declaration at his office twice, as I wanted to be dependable that the whole was correct. He in no way got repudiate to me, and in information solitary got repayment to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to cry to the Pomp Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to speak to me by his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a prior Public Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no idea what I was talking about and that as exceed as he knew, the payments were as a service to due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a close injury legal practitioner and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him over the extent of apropos diligence, we would must been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and stumble on out what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our assignment was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the myth kept changing, and became a assertion hither a billion dollar trade they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to assets the bond, which is NOT pre-sold content funds were present as soon as the legal design of the hold together was finished.
kurt van duyn rippoff

rippoff report
kurt van duyn rippoff
kurt

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we have the courage of one's convictions pretend our scratch was acclimatized quest of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until inexorably au fait that the invent was no more in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do know that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his refusal to retort until being well-versed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by means of Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did imagine a recompense, quest of his participation, and wired the breather to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US personal mayhem attorney-at-law has any dominion over being able to buy with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the space of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our lolly, in behalf of something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a artful enterprise.

A complaint has been filed with the Structure Bar-room of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as evidently a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his fraudulent practices.
Attachments
162.gif
162.gif (3.1 KiB) Viewed 3704 times