kurt van duyn rippoff

Juliusmldf

kurt van duyn rippoff

Unread post by Juliusmldf » 19 Jun 2020 13:11

duyn
Our company wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to construct a corporate investment handcuffs in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated fee was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire take, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a dissertation trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic office in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus House, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unfit to contend against faithfulness postal card payments and so directed us to make the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law branch patronage, by way of his website, as he did take place one's faith index card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this epoch, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and port side a missive at his backing twice, as I wanted to be dependable that the whole kit was correct. He never got repudiate to me, and in experience solitary got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was current to bitch to the State Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patient, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me at near his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in fiscal services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking surrounding and that as far as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private damage legal practitioner and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him as far as something apropos diligence, we would secure been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to strive and find out what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn informed us that our calculate was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing period materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a story hither a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to fund the pact, which is NOT pre-sold content funds were present as straightway as the statutory design of the bond was finished.
van duyn
van duyn
kurt van duyn rippoff

van duyn
kurt van
kurt van

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we allow our dough was acclimatized during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until at the end of the day wise that the assignment was dead in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do grasp that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to retort until being informed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did imagine a cost, exchange for his participation, and wired the relaxation to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t sight how a US personal injury attorney-at-law has any dominion concluded being gifted to administer with our registered controls in the UK. I also don’t know the capaciousness of occupation the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our lolly, in search something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a artful enterprise.

A complaint has been filed with the State Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as ok a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated different items with his dishonest practices.
Attachments
129.gif
129.gif (3.54 KiB) Viewed 3652 times