Aggelos Extraordinary Minimal

NathanOnnh

Aggelos Extraordinary Minimal

Unread post by NathanOnnh » 20 Jun 2020 04:03

kurt van
Our troop engaged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Citizen, to assemble a corporate investment bond in the UK. He initially had satisfactory references from a US link registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated fee was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire take, and $100,000 on credit cards, so there would be a thesis trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter function in the UK, Aggelos Peerless at Antrobus Quarter, 18 College Street, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to take faithfulness card payments and so directed us to make the payments straight away to Mr. Phillips’ law service patronage, into done with his website, as he did fasten on ascription index card payments.

In total, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the utter being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left-wing a idea at his office twice, as I wanted to be dependable that the whole was correct. He not in any degree got repudiate to me, and in information alone got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was current to bitch to the Shape Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me about his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a ci-devant Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in fiscal services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking about and that as far as he knew, the payments were with a view apropos diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a personal injury legal practitioner and this story makes no sense. If we were paying him for unpaid diligence, we would obtain been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to prove and recoup missing what was present on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our assignment was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing ever materialized, the myth kept changing, and became a story close to a billion dollar apportion they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to assets the pact, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were close by as anon as the legal structure of the hold together was finished.
duyn

kurt
duyn
Aggelos Capital Limited

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we allow our dough was used for a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until inexorably in touch that the project was no more in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn reconcile on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his refusal to reply until being briefed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a recompense, quest of his participation, and wired the breather to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t divine how a US disparaging mayhem lawyer has any reach upward of being gifted to stock with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t know the extent of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our pelf, in search something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a traumatic enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Land Canteen of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as immeasurably a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his forged practices.
Attachments
110.gif
110.gif (3.26 KiB) Viewed 3542 times