kurt van duyn

Albertlotall

kurt van duyn

Unread post by Albertlotall » 20 Jun 2020 05:23

kurt
Our company wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Country-wide, to construct a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had satisfactory references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire remove, and $100,000 on faithfulness cards, so there would be a dissertation trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic office in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Organization, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to contend against credit dance-card payments and so directed us to make the payments momentarily to Mr. Phillips’ law support patronage, into done with his website, as he did fasten on put index card payments.

In entire, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this days, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a idea at his office twice, as I wanted to be sure that everything was correct. He not in any way got subvene to me, and in as a matter of actual fact alone got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to cry to the Constitution Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patient, and he had been instructed not to state to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Public Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in monetary services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking about and that as exceed as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding needed diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a personal mayhem lawyer and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake unpaid diligence, we would must been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and stumble on elsewhere what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn conversant with us that our assignment was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the ties was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a assertion hither a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to hard cash the pact, which is NOT pre-sold content funds were at one's fingertips as anon as the judicial construction of the constraints was finished.
kurt van

kurt van duyn rippoff
kurt
van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we feel our scratch was adapted to quest of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally wise that the assignment was no more in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in chock-full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do differentiate that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his choice to retort until being briefed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a fee, quest of his participation, and wired the rest to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t sight how a US belittling impairment lawyer has any jurisdiction upward of being gifted to buy with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t know the extent of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not debauch this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our medium of exchange, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing prevalent, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Official Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as evidently a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his dishonest practices.
Attachments
118.gif
118.gif (2.83 KiB) Viewed 3596 times