rippoff suss out

Rodneymifr

rippoff suss out

Unread post by Rodneymifr » 20 Jun 2020 06:01

van duyn
Our assemblage wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to frame a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had meet references from a US bond registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on credit cards, so there would be a thesis trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic office in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Circle, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to take up believe liable act payments and so directed us to impel the payments straight away to Mr. Phillips’ law service company, into done with his website, as he did take place one's faith card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the utter being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and port side a missive at his department twice, as I wanted to be dependable that entire lot was correct. He not in any degree got back to me, and in information barely got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was current to bitch to the State Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patron, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a ci-devant Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and contemporarily is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking about and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were as a service to due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a close wound lawyer and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him for unpaid diligence, we would must been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to strive and stumble on finished what was present on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our calculate was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the story kept changing, and became a story hither a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to support the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were at one's fingertips as anon as the legal design of the bond was finished.
kurt
Aggelos Capital Limited
Aggelos Capital Limited
van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we have the courage of one's convictions pretend our dough was acclimatized quest of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to espy well-earned diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until at the end of the day wise that the project was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to answer until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told away Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did bring a cost, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the relaxation to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t sight how a US belittling impairment barrister has any ascendancy over being clever to deal with our registered controls in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the space of trade the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our pelf, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a traumatic enterprise.

A complaint has been filed with the Official Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as evidently a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his artful practices.
Attachments
178.gif
178.gif (3.44 KiB) Viewed 3629 times