kurt van duyn rippoff

Rodneymifr

kurt van duyn rippoff

Unread post by Rodneymifr » 20 Jun 2020 06:13

rippoff narrate
Our company betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to frame a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had good references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated remuneration was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire cart, and $100,000 on faithfulness cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business corporation in the UK, Aggelos Cardinal at Antrobus Organization, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially not able to knock off dependability dance-card payments and so directed us to earn the payments momentarily to Mr. Phillips’ law branch office, in the course his website, as he did fasten on credit card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a declaration at his backing twice, as I wanted to be confident that entire lot was correct. He not in any degree got away to me, and in as a matter of actual fact barely got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to bemoan to the Constitution Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patron, and he had been instructed not to state to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Community Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking round and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were as a service to needed diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse wound attorney-at-law and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him over the extent of due diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to struggle and stumble on missing what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our project was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the account kept changing, and became a story about a billion dollar apportion they were getting paid from, which would then be familiar to support the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were available as anon as the judicial house of the constraints was finished.
kurt van duyn rippoff

kurt van duyn
kurt van duyn
Aggelos Capital Limited

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our dough was acclimatized pro a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to espy due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively in touch that the plan was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do grasp that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his choice to reply until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told away Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a cost, exchange for his participation, and wired the rest to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t sight how a US bosom mayhem barrister has any reach outstanding being capable to deal with our registered engagement in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the space of business the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our pelf, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing prevalent, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A grievance has been filed with the Official Canteen of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his artful practices.
Attachments
168.gif
168.gif (2.92 KiB) Viewed 3810 times