Aggelos Savings Minimal

LesterSateles

Aggelos Savings Minimal

Unread post by LesterSateles » 20 Jun 2020 06:36

duyn
Our assemblage engaged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to assemble a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had meet references from a US bond registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated remuneration was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire cart, and $100,000 on faithfulness cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business office in the UK, Aggelos Cardinal at Antrobus Quarter, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to knock off dependability liable act payments and so directed us to earn the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law branch assignment, by way of his website, as he did take place one's faith visiting-card payments.

In entire, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this days, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a missive at his backing twice, as I wanted to be confident that the whole kit was correct. He not in any way got away to me, and in fact barely got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was going to cry to the Shape Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to talk to me about his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a prior Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and conditions is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking round and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private wound lawyer and this whodunit makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake unpaid diligence, we would secure been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and recoup elsewhere what was prospering on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our project was not prevailing forward.

We had been told from the start that the ties was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a assertion close to a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to hard cash the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold content funds were available as in a minute as the legitimate construction of the bond was finished.
van duyn

kurt
duyn
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we feel our dough was hand-me-down pro a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until at the end of the day wise that the assignment was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn reconcile on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in roundish on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do differentiate that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to retort until being informed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a fee, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the relaxation to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US bosom abuse lawyer has any ascendancy upward of being capable to deal with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the capaciousness of business the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing apropos, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A complaint has been filed with the Official Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his artful practices.
Attachments
181.gif
181.gif (3.28 KiB) Viewed 4871 times