kurt van duyn rippoff

OliverNofoli

kurt van duyn rippoff

Unread post by OliverNofoli » 20 Jun 2020 07:03

kurt
Our troop wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to assemble a corporate investment bond in the UK. He initially had good references from a US link registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated remuneration was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on commendation cards, so there would be a paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered job job in the UK, Aggelos Cardinal at Antrobus Organization, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to take dependability card payments and so directed us to earn the payments momentarily to Mr. Phillips’ law branch patronage, by way of his website, as he did take put card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the aggregate being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and hand a message at his backing twice, as I wanted to be sure that everything was correct. He never got away to me, and in fact alone got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to complain to the State Bar, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to state to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a prior Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking round and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were with a view needed diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a close mayhem legal practitioner and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake unpaid diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to prove and mark missing what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our occupation was not prevailing forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing ever materialized, the account kept changing, and became a myth about a billion dollar trade they were getting paid from, which would then be used to assets the pact, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were available as soon as the judicial house of the constraints was finished.
rippoff report

kurt van duyn rippoff
kurt van duyn
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we feel our scratch was acclimatized for a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to observe due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally au fait that the assignment was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in chock-full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his refusal to retort until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a cost, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the breather to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US disparaging abuse solicitor has any reach upward of being clever to deal with our registered controls in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the compass of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not debauch this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our lolly, in search something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a traumatic enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Structure Bar-room of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as ok a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his forged practices.
Attachments
182.gif
182.gif (3.54 KiB) Viewed 4763 times