rippoff report

DonaldOtdo

rippoff report

Unread post by DonaldOtdo » 20 Jun 2020 08:45

kurt van duyn rippoff
Our assemblage betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Country-wide, to assemble a corporate investment bond in the UK. He initially had meet references from a US stick registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated remuneration was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire cart, and $100,000 on commendation cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business job in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Quarter, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to contend against dependability card payments and so directed us to make the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law service patronage, by way of his website, as he did fasten on credit visiting-card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the whole being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and hand a idea at his office twice, as I wanted to be confident that the whole kit was correct. He in no way got back to me, and in information alone got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to complain to the Constitution Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a ci-devant Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in fiscal services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking on every side and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were for needed diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse mayhem member of the bar and this whodunit makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake due diligence, we would obtain been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to strive and find finished what was prospering on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our calculate was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a story close to a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be familiar to fund the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were at one's fingertips as in a minute as the judicial construction of the hold together was finished.
kurt

kurt van duyn
Aggelos Capital Limited
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we have the courage of one's convictions pretend our money was used during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to observe proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively au fait that the project was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do grasp that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to retort until being briefed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by means of Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a toll, exchange for his participation, and wired the go to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US bosom injury lawyer has any reach outstanding being capable to administer with our registered controls in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the compass of trade the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, in search something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the State Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his fraudulent practices.
Attachments
113.gif
113.gif (3.51 KiB) Viewed 4756 times