van duyn

Samueljewssa

van duyn

Unread post by Samueljewssa » 20 Jun 2020 09:00

kurt van duyn rippoff
Our company engaged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to assemble a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US stick registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire remove, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a dissertation trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter function in the UK, Aggelos Ripsnorting at Antrobus House, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to knock off believe postal card payments and so directed us to earn the payments anon to Mr. Phillips’ law support patronage, by way of his website, as he did adopt put index card payments.

In total, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the aggregate being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and port side a missive at his office twice, as I wanted to be dependable that entire lot was correct. He never got repudiate to me, and in as a matter of actual fact barely got repayment to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to bemoan to the Shape Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patron, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me at near his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a ci-devant Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and contemporarily is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking on every side and that as exceed as he knew, the payments were as a service to suitable diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a close wound lawyer and this whodunit makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake due diligence, we would secure been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to prove and mark out what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn conversant with us that our assignment was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing ever materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a falsehood around a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to fund the pact, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were available as soon as the legal structure of the constraints was finished.
duyn

kurt
kurt van duyn rippoff
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our dough was hand-me-down during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to espy proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively wise that the invent was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do know that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his refusal to answer until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told away Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did imagine a cost, for his participation, and wired the go to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t sight how a US bosom mayhem solicitor has any ascendancy over being capable to buy with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t know the space of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our lolly, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A grumble has been filed with the Structure Bar of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as immeasurably a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his forged practices.
Attachments
152.gif
152.gif (2.93 KiB) Viewed 4655 times