Aggelos Savings Narrow

ZacharyMaza

Aggelos Savings Narrow

Unread post by ZacharyMaza » 20 Jun 2020 10:17

van duyn
Our company engaged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to formulate a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US stick registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated remuneration was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire take, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered job corporation in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Organization, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to take up credit postal card payments and so directed us to make the payments momentarily to Mr. Phillips’ law support assignment, into done with his website, as he did fasten on place one's faith card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this days, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and hand a missive at his office twice, as I wanted to be dependable that everything was correct. He in no way got repudiate to me, and in as a matter of actual fact alone got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was going to complain to the State Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me by his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a ci-devant Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and conditions is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no conception what I was talking on every side and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding suitable diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a close wound lawyer and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him over the extent of apropos diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to prove and stumble on missing what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our calculate was not prevailing forward.

We had been told from the start that the cement was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing ever materialized, the account kept changing, and became a myth hither a billion dollar trade they were getting paid from, which would then be familiar to support the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were available as straightway as the statutory house of the constraints was finished.
kurt

duyn
van duyn
duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we have the courage of one's convictions pretend our in dough was adapted to during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively wise that the project was dead in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in roundish on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his choice to answer until being well-versed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told away Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did imagine a fee, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the go to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US bosom abuse lawyer has any dominion upward of being gifted to buy with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the capaciousness of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, in behalf of something he claims he knows nothing prevalent, and wired it offshore to a traumatic enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Structure Canteen of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his fraudulent practices.
Attachments
152.gif
152.gif (2.93 KiB) Viewed 4553 times