rippoff report

Hermanzedher

rippoff report

Unread post by Hermanzedher » 20 Jun 2020 10:44

kurt van duyn rippoff
Our company engaged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Citizen, to frame a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had satisfactory references from a US stick registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated fee was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire cart, and $100,000 on faithfulness cards, so there would be a paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic corporation in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Organization, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to contend against dependability dance-card payments and so directed us to earn the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law support assignment, through his website, as he did disavow place one's faith visiting-card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this epoch, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left-wing a idea at his post twice, as I wanted to be unshakeable that the whole kit was correct. He never got back to me, and in fact alone got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was current to bitch to the Pomp Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Communal Prosecutor from South Africa, and contemporarily is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking on every side and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were as a service to due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse wound member of the bar and this whodunit makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake apropos diligence, we would must been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to strive and recoup out what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our project was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the ties was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing period materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a myth around a billion dollar trade they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to hard cash the hold together, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were at one's fingertips as soon as the legitimate house of the connection was finished.
duyn

kurt
rippoff report
van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our dough was adapted to pro a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until inexorably wise that the plan was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn reconcile on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do grasp that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to reply until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told away Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a toll, quest of his participation, and wired the relaxation to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US belittling impairment attorney-at-law has any ascendancy outstanding being capable to deal with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t recognize the compass of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our pelf, for something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a artful enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the State Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated different items with his dishonest practices.
Attachments
112.gif
112.gif (3.37 KiB) Viewed 4541 times