kurt van duyn

ThomasOrtho

kurt van duyn

Unread post by ThomasOrtho » 20 Jun 2020 10:55

kurt van
Our company betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to frame a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had meet references from a US stick registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated fee was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a thesis trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter corporation in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Street, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to contend against faithfulness dance-card payments and so directed us to hand over the payments anon to Mr. Phillips’ law support office, into done with his website, as he did fasten on ascription card payments.

In entire, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and port side a declaration at his backing twice, as I wanted to be sure that entire lot was correct. He not in any degree got back to me, and in fact barely got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was current to bemoan to the Constitution Embargo, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patron, and he had been instructed not to talk to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Public Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no conception what I was talking surrounding and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding apropos diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse damage legal practitioner and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him over the extent of unpaid diligence, we would must been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and recoup out what was prospering on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our project was not prevailing forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the story kept changing, and became a falsehood close to a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to support the bond, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were at one's fingertips as straightway as the legitimate structure of the hold together was finished.
kurt van duyn rippoff

kurt
kurt
kurt van

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our money was used during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to espy anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally au fait that the plan was insensible in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn reconcile on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do grasp that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to retort until being briefed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by means of Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a toll, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the rest to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US belittling injury barrister has any reach outstanding being clever to deal with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the extent of business the two of them had/have, as they would not paint the town red this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, in behalf of something he claims he knows nothing apropos, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A grievance has been filed with the State Bar-room of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as ok a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his artful practices.
Attachments
184.gif
184.gif (3.55 KiB) Viewed 4524 times