Aggelos Capital Narrow

JosephSceminfamte

Aggelos Capital Narrow

Unread post by JosephSceminfamte » 20 Jun 2020 11:27

kurt
Our assemblage betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to formulate a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US bond registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire take, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered job office in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus House, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially not able to take believe postal card payments and so directed us to hand over the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law branch office, through his website, as he did adopt credit visiting-card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and hand a message at his post twice, as I wanted to be sure that the whole was correct. He in no way got subvene to me, and in information barely got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was current to cry to the State Embargo, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to talk to me by his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Communal Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in monetary services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no conception what I was talking about and that as far as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding apropos diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a close damage lawyer and this whodunit makes no sense. If we were paying him as far as something unpaid diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and stumble on missing what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn conversant with us that our calculate was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing period materialized, the story kept changing, and became a falsehood hither a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be familiar to support the bond, which is NOT pre-sold meaning funds were available as soon as the judicial structure of the connection was finished.
duyn

van duyn
Aggelos Capital Limited
kurt van

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we have the courage of one's convictions pretend our dough was used quest of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to observe proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally wise that the invent was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to reply until being briefed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by means of Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a fee, quest of his participation, and wired the relaxation to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US belittling impairment attorney-at-law has any ascendancy outstanding being capable to buy with our registered engagement in the UK. I also don’t know the space of business the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, for something he claims he knows nothing prevalent, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A complaint has been filed with the Official Bar-room of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as evidently a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated different items with his artful practices.
Attachments
170.gif
170.gif (3.6 KiB) Viewed 4501 times