kurt van duyn rippoff

Stevenpnss

kurt van duyn rippoff

Unread post by Stevenpnss » 20 Jun 2020 11:41

kurt van duyn
Our company engaged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Country-wide, to construct a corporate investment bond in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US bond registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated salary was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on faithfulness cards, so there would be a dissertation trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter office in the UK, Aggelos Peerless at Antrobus House, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unfit to knock off dependability dance-card payments and so directed us to hand over the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law support company, in the course his website, as he did fasten on place one's faith card payments.

In entire, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the aggregate being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and port side a missive at his backing twice, as I wanted to be unshakeable that entire lot was correct. He not in any way got back to me, and in fact barely got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to complain to the Pomp Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to speak to me at near his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a prior Communal Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking surrounding and that as far as he knew, the payments were as a service to suitable diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a personal damage attorney-at-law and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him for unpaid diligence, we would obtain been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and mark out what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our project was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing period materialized, the story kept changing, and became a myth hither a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to assets the pact, which is NOT pre-sold meaning funds were close by as straightway as the judicial construction of the constraints was finished.
kurt van duyn rippoff

duyn
kurt
duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our scratch was acclimatized during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively informed that the assignment was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in chock-full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to answer until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a cost, exchange for his participation, and wired the rest to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US belittling impairment solicitor has any ascendancy upward of being capable to stock with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t recognize the space of business the two of them had/have, as they would not paint the town red this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our medium of exchange, for something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Structure Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his dishonest practices.
Attachments
161.gif
161.gif (3.39 KiB) Viewed 4424 times