rippoff write up

Andrewgamad

rippoff write up

Unread post by Andrewgamad » 20 Jun 2020 12:09

kurt van duyn
Our troop betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to frame a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US bond registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated fee was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a thesis trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter office in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus House, 18 College Circle, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially not able to take believe dance-card payments and so directed us to earn the payments momentarily to Mr. Phillips’ law service assignment, in the course his website, as he did fasten on ascription card payments.

In total, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left-wing a idea at his post twice, as I wanted to be dependable that the whole was correct. He not in any way got subvene to me, and in information only got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to bemoan to the State Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patient, and he had been instructed not to state to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking surrounding and that as far as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private injury legal practitioner and this story makes no sense. If we were paying him as far as something well-earned diligence, we would obtain been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to struggle and mark finished what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our project was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the cement was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the myth kept changing, and became a falsehood close to a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be familiar to fund the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were available as straightway as the judicial design of the constraints was finished.
kurt van duyn

rippoff report
kurt van duyn rippoff
van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our money was adapted to during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see well-earned diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until at the end of the day wise that the assignment was no more in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn reconcile on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do grasp that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his disapproval to answer until being well-versed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a cost, for his participation, and wired the breather to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US disparaging impairment attorney-at-law has any jurisdiction upward of being able to stock with our registered engagement in the UK. I also don’t recognize the capaciousness of trade the two of them had/have, as they would not debauch this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, for something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a traumatic enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the State Bar of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his dishonest practices.
Attachments
180.gif
180.gif (2.81 KiB) Viewed 4530 times