Elizabeth’s story

Contains ghost & scary story in wild sex
admin
Site Admin

Re: Elizabeth’s story

Unread post by admin » 09 Apr 2020 09:00

She felt his cock tear through and plunge deep into her belly. The pain was only momentary and the wonderful feeling of his cock stretching her pussy the same way it had stretched Elizabeth's throat made her forget the hurt. Her brother's cock fucking deep in her pussy felt even better than she had imagined. The feelings deep in her pussy were new and wonderful. She understood why Elizabeth had enjoyed her Dad's cock so much. Placing her hands on Billy's hips she began making long slow strokes up and down his prick reveling in the feeling it caused as the swollen head slipped over the ridges in her vagina. Bottoming out mashed her clitoris against his hairy pubic bone and sent more tremors through her pussy. Cindy rotated her hips to increase the feelings surging through her clit.

Just knowing he was the first boy to have his cock in Cindy's pussy was enough to cause Billy great excitement. The fact that she was on top fucking him, and the feelings in the head of his cock as the tight folds of her vagina slipped over it left him breathless with pleasure. He was content to lie there and let his sister fuck him into oblivion.

Elizabeth was fingering her own pussy as she watched them. Her fingers and her pussy were flooded with her juices. Billy watched as she reached up and spread her juices over Cindy's nipples until they were all slippery. He watched as Elizabeth rubbed, twisted and pulled on Cindy's nipples making them swell even more. He knew Cindy was enjoying the added stimulation because she was fucking his cock harder than before, slamming her pussy against him.

Elizabeth's hand dropped to Cindy's pussy and her fingers slipped into the slit to find her love button. She caught Cindy's clit between her slippery finger tips and begin to roll and squeeze it. She felt Cindy hips jerking trying to get away from the intense new sensation, but Elizabeth's fingers followed her pussy as it slid up and down Billy's cock, driving her wild.

Cindy dropped her hips so her brother's cock was buried deep in her cunt and began to fuck it with wild abandon. She felt the muscles deep in her pussy spasm as Elizabeth rolled her clitoris between her fingertips.

Billy felt Cindy's pussy squeezing and milking his cock. He never knew girls had muscles like that in their pussies. The pulsating muscles made the pussy tighter and caused the vaginal folds to snap over the head of his cock sending thrilling sensations through his balls. He could no longer lay still, and he started throwing his hips up driving his pelvis against his sisters pussy, matching her stroke for stroke, until she squealed "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Billy. Fuck me, fuck my pussy hard. Shove your big cock deep into my belly."

Cindy fell forward on Billy's chest, hugging her brother tightly as she felt the hot spurts of his cum start, and she orgasmed with her pussy still clutching his cock in its tight grip, trying to squeeze him dry. Billy felt his semen shooting deep into his sister's muscular cunt as he lay quivering under her sexy body.

Elizabeth was wild with excitement from watching them fuck. Her pussy was flowing and her juices trickled over her ass and onto the bed covers. She rolled Cindy off of Billy and licked her juices and his cum from his cock from the base to the tip of the head, coating it with her saliva. She pulled him up and rolled him off the bed so he was standing beside it, his cock hard and slippery from her mouth. Turning, she got on her hand and knees on the bed and wagging her ass at Billy, said "I want something new, Billy. I want to feel your slippery cock in my virgin ass." From behind her, Billy could see Elizabeth fingers playing with her pussy, and above that he saw the rosy ring of her ass. He saw her rubbing her pussy juices over it until it was shiny and protruding from the stimulation. He was very excited by the idea of fucking Elizabeth in the ass. He stepped forward pressing the head of his dick against the slippery rose-colored ring of her wiggling ass.

Elizabeth reached back between her legs and manipulated his cock, backing toward his saliva coated prick until it started sliding into her asshole. Once the head slipped into her slippery ass, Billy grasped her hips and began working back and forth making it penetrate deeper with each stroke. Elizabeth's ass felt even tighter than his sister's pussy, and it squeezed his cock in its grip.

Elizabeth's hand moved forward and she played with her pussy as Billy's cock slid in and out of her ass. When her finger slid into her pussy she could feel his cock through the thin wall of flesh separating her ass and cunt.

Cindy could hardly believe Elizabeth was letting Billy fuck her in the ass, but she was obviously enjoying it. Cindy watched Billy's slippery cock sliding ever deeper into her best friend's butt, and she felt her pussy throbbing again from watching them. She just had to get in on the action with them. Laying on her back, She slid under Elizabeth until her head was between Elizabeth's knees. She could see Elizabeth fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, and she also had a good view of her brother's cock sliding in and out of Elizabeth's ass.

Cindy raised herself on her elbows till she could reach Elizabeth's pussy, and she started licking Elizabeth's fingers as they slid into her pussy. Elizabeth moved her hand out of Cindy's way and used it to help support herself, giving Cindy unrestricted access to her pussy. Cindy started tongue fucking Elizabeth's pussy, and occasionally tipped her head back to lick her brother's balls as they swung close.

When she licked Billy's balls, she saw him drive his cock into Elizabeth's ass until his balls were touching her pussy so Cindy could easily reach them. She sucked her brother's balls into her mouth one at a time and teased them with her tongue. As she continued to suck Elizabeth's pussy and Billy's balls, she scooted her hips over under Elizabeth's face. Elizabeth understood her need and dropping her head into Cindy's crotch, began to suck on her pussy and drive her tongue into it.

Cindy, remembering the sensations Elizabeth had caused with her fingers, found Elizabeth's swollen love button and rolled it between her lips, occasionally nibbling at it with her teeth.

Elizabeth's reaction was even stronger than her own. Elizabeth drove her ass rapidly back and forth on Billy's cock, grabbed Cindy's ass in her hands and buried her face in Cindy's pussy, driving her tongue to new depths.

Elizabeth was already so hot from watching Cindy and Billy fuck, that she immediately went into her orgasmic throes, her ass squeezing and stimulating Billy's cock until he shot his load into her. Feeling his hot come spurting in her ass, Elizabeth used her tongue on Cindy's swollen clit to quickly bring her to another orgasm.

They all collapsed on the bed and lay still in their post- orgasmic bliss. When Elizabeth senses calmed to a more normal level, she noticed that Billy and Cindy had fallen asleep in each others arms from their exhaustion. Leaving them to rediscover each other when they awoke, she slipped from the room.

Recovering her clothes from Cindy's room, she slipped them on and headed home, wondering if her mother was back from the hair- dressers yet.

When Elizabeth got home, her mother was not back yet. She turned on the television for company and settled into an easy chair to think about the fun she had with Cindy and Billy. It wasn't long before she heard the door and saw her mother walk into the living room. Denise was just returning from her appointment, so she was still wearing the silky red mini-dress she had put on this morning.

"That dress really looks good on you, Mom." Elizabeth said. "It clings to your curves and shows off your sexy legs very nicely." Denise smiled at Elizabeth's compliment, thanked her , and dropped down to sit on the sofa across from Elizabeth's chair.

When her mother relaxed on the sofa, Elizabeth could see her soft inner thigh above the top of the dark stocking. Her mother's position looked very sexy, and it stimulated Elizabeth making her think of the way her mother's pussy had looked through her nightie this morning.

"What did you do while I was gone?" she asked Elizabeth. Elizabeth replied in a teasing voice, "Are you sure you really want to know, Mommy?" Denise gave Elizabeth a long look, and then said

"After this morning I'm not too sure of anything, Honey. You had me excited before I even woke up and saw you playing with my pussy. I was a new and exciting experience for me."

"You gave me a lot of exciting feelings too, Mother." Elizabeth said, giving her a sexy smile. She started telling her mother about all that had taken place at Cindy's house. Her mother's legs relaxed and her knees spread apart causing the short dress to slide up her thighs as she listened to Elizabeth tell about straddling Cindy's face with her pussy pressed against her mouth. Elizabeth could see the crotch of Denise's black panties between her full thighs. She described how she had helped Cindy fuck her brother, Billy. Her mother was getting very hot listening to Elizabeth's sexy tale. She told Denise how wild Cindy got when she twisted her clit while she had her brother's cock buried in her pussy. Elizabeth watched her mother squirming on the sofa and using her thighs to make her pussy lips rub together.

"Baby, you must have been ripe and ready when your daddy sneaked into your room last night, because you sure have had lots of exciting experiences since. I was pretty mad at him when I first looked in and saw his hand slipping under your panties, but then I saw how much you were enjoying his attentions. You looked very sexy with your legs spread, pressing your pussy against his fingers to encourage and excite him. My own pussy got so hot I just had to rub it while I watched you. I saw you rubbing his excited cock with your little foot. When you grabbed it and fed it to your pussy and started humping against it, moaning with delight, I knew you were loving it. Imagining the feelings it must be sending through your cunt pushed me over the edge. My pussy wanted to cum so bad, I just went wild and grabbed my crotch in both hands."

"You sure did, Mommy. When you slid to the floor, I thought you were going to ram your whole hand up your slippery cunt. I was watching you fucking yourself with your fingers and I got so excited it made my first fuck with Daddy even better.

Thinking about your fingers covered with your gravy, plunging into your pussy like Daddy's cock was plunging into my pussy is what got me so excited this morning and made me go to your room. I hope you enjoyed my visit as much as I did, Mom."

"I certainly did, Honey." Denise said. She clasped her hands together in her lap and pressed them hard against the mound of her tortured pussy as she went on, "You certainly made me cum hard when you were eating my pussy, Elizabeth, and I hope the way I licked your pussy felt just as good to you. Licking my own daughter's pussy really turned me on."

Suddenly Denise said "Damn, usually I am pretty cool and can pretty well keep control of myself, but since last night I have been having trouble keeping my pussy under control. When your daddy's cock slipped into your virgin pussy it turned you into a sexy little vixen. I can feel your eyes sliding over my panties, and it's making my pussy hot. Knowing you can see me rubbing my hands against my cuntal mound just excites me more. I get so hot looking at you and listening to your exciting story, my pussy starts doing my thinking for me. It starts drooling and swelling and it keeps putting pictures in my mind of the sexy things it wants to do."

Elizabeth was intrigued and excited by the idea of her mother's pussy taking control of her body. She slowly and deliberately drew up her legs until her skirt slid up, watching her mother's eyes slide over her panty clad bottom.

Then she let her knees slowly drop apart until her mother was staring between her legs. Her panties were pulled tightly into her crotch, and they slipped between the lips of her pussy as they had done at Cindy's. "Does this help your juicy pussy think of anything to do, mother?" she asked.

Her daughter's deliberate, teasing display of her pussy drew Denises's eyes to her crotch and made Denise's pussy even hotter. She could see droplets of moisture on the fine red hair covering the lips poking out of Elizabeth's skimpy panties.

"It looks like your pussy is getting some ideas of its own, Elizabeth. I can see it peeking around your panties looking for something exciting to do. It looks like your pussy is drooling as much as my own. Your teasing is giving my pussy lots of ideas. It's making me picture Cindy's slippery cunt sliding up and down her brother's hard young cock. That excites me and makes me wish it were fucking my own hot pussy." Denise continued. "My pussy is also making me visualize his prick, coated with your saliva, driving in and out of your tight, young ass. That really turned me on when you told about it, and I was surprised you wanted a hard prick to fuck your tender little ass so soon. Most girls are afraid to find out how good even a finger can feel in their ass."

"You taught me to want that, Mom." Elizabeth replied. "When you slid your finger up my butt this morning, I had no idea how sexy it felt to have something shoved up my ass. Your finger added a great deal to the pleasure your mouth was giving my pussy." Elizabeth thought quietly for a moment and then said, "You know, Mom, we can probably think of a reason that would get Billy to come over here if you want to. We could have lots of fun teasing him. He's always trying to peek up girl's skirts to see their panties, and he gets a hard-on and has to play with himself for relief."

Her mother quickly replied, "Oh Honey, that would be fun. I'm sure my hot pussy can think of lots of ways to tease him. Between the two of us we can probably have him cumming in his pants, or maybe even in our panties. Let's do it. The light is burned out over the kitchen sink and we are out of bulbs. Call and see if he can bring one over."

Elizabeth went to the phone and called Billy, asking if he had any spare light bulbs. When he said he did, she asked if he would bring one over so her mom could replace their kitchen light. Billy was a little embarrassed to see Elizabeth in front of her mom so soon after his experiences with her, but he figured there was no way for her mother to know what went on, so he agreed to bring a bulb over right away. His cock started to swell just thinking about seeing Elizabeth again.

"He's coming right over, Mom." Elizabeth told her. "what do you want to do?"

"I'm going into the kitchen to set the stage," Denise said "just follow my lead." She got up from the sofa smoothing down her dress which only came to mid-thigh, and then she winked at Elizabeth and unfastened the top two buttons. She went into the utility room and dragged a short ladder into the kitchen. When Billy knocked on the front door, Denise climbed up a couple of steps on the ladder while Elizabeth went to the door to let Billy in.

Billy noticed that Elizabeth's nipples were still hard and were poking out in her t-shirt. When Elizabeth led him to the kitchen he saw Elizabeth's mother standing on a ladder in a very short dress. Seeing her long, sexy legs excited him a little.

"Thanks for bringing the bulb over, Billy." she said. I think I am going to need you to hold the ladder for me while I replace it."

admin
Site Admin

Re: Elizabeth’s story

Unread post by admin » 09 Apr 2020 09:01

Billy walked over to hand the bulb to her and she had to bend way over to take it from him. He could see down the top of her dress where the buttons were undone. When he saw her creamy round breasts above the top of her lacy black bra, his cock swelled in his pants. When she straightened and turned to change the bulb, He hesitated a moment and then grasped the ladder on either side of her full hips. He watched her climb nearer the top, revealing more of her sexy stockinged thighs with each step. Denise had deliberately placed the ladder a little too far from the counter over which the light was located, so she had to bend forward over the top of the ladder to reach the fixture. Billy watched her short skirt being pulled up her thighs by her round bottom as she bent forward. He stared as the skirt slid further up her legs, revealing her soft white thighs above the tops of her gartered stockings. By the time she reached the light fixture she was showing her silky black panties stretched tightly over the cheeks of her ass. He had trouble breathing, and his cock was rising rapidly in his pants.

Elizabeth was standing at one side watching her mother's effect on Billy. She could see the bulge in his trousers grow rapidly when her mother's panties showed under the skirt. Billy felt her eyes on his hard-on, and he was embarrassed, but he couldn't resist staring at her mother's panties. Catching glimpses of girl's panties had always excited him, and now a sexy woman's shapely ass in tight black panties was right before his eyes. Her nylons and lacy garter belt excited him too.

Denise moved her feet apart as if trying for a more secure stance on the ladder, and she leaned way forward to put the fixture back together. Billy almost gasped out loud. The tight panties pulled into the crack between her round cheeks, and he could see between her thighs to where the black nylon stretched tightly over her pussy. He glanced at Elizabeth and saw her grinning at his discomfort. He knew she was aware he was staring at her mother's nylon covered pussy. She slowly looked down and he could tell she was staring directly at the big bulge in his pants.

Just then Denise started back down the ladder, "accidentally" brushing her thighs against Billy's arms. He jerked his hands off the ladder as though it had burned him. Denise turned to look into his face and, smiling sweetly, thanked him for the help. "Won't you stay and have a Coke with us, Billy?" she asked. It the least we can do to repay you.

Billy stammered "Thanks, I guess I will.," and turning quickly in hopes she wouldn't notice his hard-on, he walked into the living room and sat in the chair. When Elizabeth and her mother came into the room, he crossed his legs in an effort to hide the bulge in his pants. Denise carried the Coke to him, and bent over more than necessary to hand it to him, knowing he was getting another good look at her breasts. When he lifted his hand from his lap to take the drink, she saw the big bulge in his pants, she looked up at him with a surprised expression and said "Oh Billy, you have really grown since I saw you last.," leaving him to wonder what she meant.

Billy watched her sexy hips swing as she walked to the couch. He felt that he should leave, but he couldn't stand up in front of Elizabeth's mother with his cock sticking out the way it was. Her dress was so short he could see a lot of leg even when she was standing. When she sat on the sofa, crossing those long,lovely legs, he could see above the top of her stockings to where the black panties started. He knew his cock would never go down as long as she was sitting like that.

Denise smiled at him and asked "What have you been doing lately, Billy? Have you been having any excitement in your life?" Thinking about the way he had spent the morning with Elizabeth and his sister, Billy gulped his Coke before answering "Nothing special, Mrs. Logan." He glanced at Elizabeth and he could tell from her expression that she was thinking about what they had done this morning. Looking straight at him, she sexily ran her tongue over her lips and slumped down on the sofa, crossing her legs so her right ankle was on her left knee. Her skirt stretched tightly across her thighs, and when he looked down her crotch was fully exposed to his eyes. The crotch of her panties had slipped into her pussy, and he could see the lips bulging out on either side. He knew she was deliberately teasing him to remind him of this morning. She was making his cock throb, so he quickly swung his eyes back to her mother just in time to see Mrs. Logan recross her own legs with an exaggerated motion that gave him a quick glimpse of her panty covered pussy.

"Come now Billy," Denise teased "surely a nice looking young man like you has plenty of young girls chasing after him." Turning her head to look at Elizabeth, She said "Honey, that's not a very lady-like way to sit. It would expose your panties to the boys that might look in your direction and that could give them nasty ideas." While she was speaking, she deliberately drew her own leg up until her ankle rested on her left knee just like Elizabeth's. Because of her short skirt, she was exposed even more than Elizabeth. Billy choked on the Coke he was trying to swallow. When he coughed he forgot momentarily about keeping his legs crossed, and his hard-on was very obvious, sticking up in his pants.

Denise looked at him and seeing his tented trousers, said "See, Elizabeth, you are showing your sexy panties to Billy, and look how uncomfortable you have made him. His penis has swollen up in his pants, and you have probably put all kinds of nasty ideas into his head. Boys can't help getting hard when girls let them look up their skirts." Turning back to him she asked, "Billy, has seeing Elizabeth's crotch made you think sexy thoughts? Tell her any nasty ideas she made you have, so she will remember to sit like a lady in front of boys from now on."

Billy's mouth was open, but he couldn't think of anything to say under the circumstances. The fantasies going through his mind from seeing both of their pantied pussies excited him very much. From the way it was throbbing, his cock felt like it would jump out of his pants. Elizabeth's mother continued, saying "See what you have done, Elizabeth, you have excited poor Billy so much he can't even talk." Denise absent-mindedly slid her ass forward on the couch as she talked. Her motion made her short skirt slide even higher, and it pulled her panties between her pussy lips. Teasing the young boy had excited Denise and her pussy was swollen and wet from her oozing juices. Billy gasped when he realized the naked, moist lips protruded from her panties were shaved. He had never had a chance to peek at a shaved pussy before, and it turned him on very much.

Looking Billy directly in the eyes, Denise continued "I bet the way Elizabeth is sitting made you think nasty thoughts, didn't it? Did you want to touch her panties with your hand? Did it make you think about playing with her pussy?" Hearing Denise say "pussy" surprised him and made him even hornier.

He just nodded his head in answer to her questions and stared rigidly at her exposed cunt lips. He was thinking to himself, "The way those long dark stocking and garter belt frame your pussy make it even more exciting to me than Elizabeth's. I rather be playing with it."

"What did I tell you, Elizabeth," her mother continued, winking at her daughter, "You have made Billy's prick get hard and horny, and you have caused him to think nasty thoughts about you. I don't want you to forget how important it is for you to sit like a lady, so I am going to have to punish you, Honey. Get over there and see what you have done to Billy."

Elizabeth got up from the couch, walked over beside Billy's chair and looked closely at the bulge in his trousers.

"Okay young lady," Denise said "now put your hand on his cock and feel just how horny you have made him, so you will be more careful how you sit from now on." Billy could hardly believe what was happening to him. He watched Elizabeth reach down and feel of his cock. He felt her fingers squeezing it and stroking it through his pants. She moved closer to him until his hand brushed against the inside of her leg. He was so hot he couldn't resist sliding his fingers up her leg under her skirt until they reached her crotch and rubbed her pussy lips. "Oh Mother," she cried "I'm sorry I made Billy horny like this. His cock is big and hard, and it is jumping in my hand. I did give him nasty ideas too, Mother, because he just put his hand up my skirt and his fingers are tickling my pussy."

Turning to look at Denise she exclaimed "Oh Mommy, you may not realize it, but you are sitting just like I was. With your short dress, your are showing Billy even more than I was. Your panties are pulled into your pussy and the naked lips are hanging out all covered with your gravy. Those dark nylons makes it look even sexier. I bet Billy's problem is your fault as much or even more than mine. If I need to be punished, maybe you should be too." Denise looked down at herself, and lifting the short shirt, stared at her own crotch, pretending she hadn't realized how she was sitting.

"Billy, did seeing my panties and crotch excite you too?" she asked softly. "Were you thinking about doing nasty things to my pussy too?"

By now he was really enjoying this little game. Mrs. Logan still had her skirt in her hand and he was being treated to a full view of her from the waist down. She had spread her legs wider to look at herself, and her juicy pussy was staring him in the face. Elizabeth was still squeezing his cock while he played with her pussy. He replied "Mrs. Logan, your short dress is very sexy and it looks great on you. I started getting excited when you climbed the ladder and showed me your panties. Just now you were sitting on the couch in a way that pulled your skirt way up your thighs, so I could see your whole crotch framed by those dark stockings and garters. When you slid forward your panties pulled into your crotch until your pussy lips popped out on each side. That's when I realized your pussy was shaved. I have never seen a shaved pussy before and it made me very horny. Even now, you are holding your skirt up and I can see even more. Mrs. Logan, you excited me much more than Elizabeth did. I have seen girl's panties before and they turned me on, but you are the first grown woman that ever exposed her pussy to me."

He felt a hard squeeze on his dick, and looking up saw Elizabeth stick her tongue out at him for saying her mother excited him more. Elizabeth turned to her mother and said, "See mother, Billy admits it. You are more to blame for his condition than I am."

Backing away from the chair, she pulled him up by his cock. She led him over to the couch where her mother was sitting and pushed him down next to her. Taking her mother's hand and placing it on Billy's bulge, she said "It is your turn to be punished, Mom. Feel what you have done to his cock. Billy, if you have any more nasty ideas try them on her, because she is the main cause of your problem."

When Elizabeth dragged Billy over and put Denise's hand on his cock, Denise had dropped her skirt and it had flipped up over her tummy, leaving her panties and crotch exposed. As Denise enjoyed her punishment by feeling of his hard-on, Elizabeth took his hand and placing on her mother's pussy, saying "Don't be bashful just because she is my mother, Billy. The way she was sitting showing off her naked pussy lips, she deserves any punishment you can think of. Try tickling her pussy for a while."

Stroking Billy's swollen, throbbing prick, Denise said "Oh Billy, your cock is so big for a boy of your age. I must have excited you terribly." Feeling his fingers rubbing over her naked pussy lips and pressing the nylon into her cunt made her go on, "I didn't realize how bad I was being, but I guess I deserve the punishment your are giving my pussy." Pushing her cunt against his fingers, she said "I've got to see how much I have excited you, Billy, so I will know how much I should be punished." She unfastened his belt and unzipped his fly. "Elizabeth, help me with his trousers." she cried. Elizabeth helped her mother pull Billy's pants off and discovered he hadn't bothered putting on underwear. His cock sprang erect when his pants were pulled off. They both stared at its swollen length, watching it jump slightly each time his pulse beat.

Denise wrapped her long fingers around it as Elizabeth said "Oh Mommy, you really excited him a lot, and you deserve a great deal of punishment."

"I'm going to have to help Billy punish you." Elizabeth sat on the other side of her mom and put her hand over Billy's and squeezed, forcing his fingers against Denise's pussy. She reached into the drawer of the end table beside the sofa and took out a pair of scissors. Lifting Billy's hand out of the way she slid one blade under the panties and quickly snipped the crotch loose from the front of the panties. The nylon panel fell back exposing her mother's entire pussy. Elizabeth put Billy's hand back onto her mother's pussy, and slid his fingers between the lips, moving them over the clit. "Rub that little button, Billy.," Elizabeth told him. "That is Mommy's clitoris and it is very sensitive. The best way to punish her it to rub and twist it a lot."

Denise was surprised when Elizabeth cut away the crotch of her panties, and their hands were stimulating strong feelings in her naked pussy. Elizabeth knew just where to make Billy's fingers rub her pussy to excite her the most. "Oh Billy, punish me good for what I did to you." Denise cried, rotating her pussy against the teasing fingers. Billy's and Elizabeth's fingers turned her clit into a swollen bundle of nerves, sparking intense feelings of pleasure in her cunt. Stroke after circling stroke made it heave and throb, swelling so hard she thought it might burst.

Elizabeth spotted the gravy oozing from within her mother's cunt and said excitedly "The punishment is working, Mommy. Your pussy is crying. The tears are getting all over Billy's fingers." She helped him spread the juices all over her mother's pussy until it was very slippery. The lips were swollen with excitement, and the pussy opened like a pink flower ready to accept anything that might be offered.

Denise was moaning with pleasure from the intense feeling they were creating in her crotch. She looked at Billy's throbbing cock and knew she wanted to feel it deep in her cunt. Still holding his prick in one hand, she pushed him down on the couch until he was lying on his back with his hard-on sticking straight up. "I was so bad exciting you like this, Billy. There is really only one way I can make up for it." She said. "I've got to let you punish my pussy by shoving your hot, young cock into it." As she spoke, she straddled his hips, and holding his cock in her hand, she lowered herself over it until her slippery lips spread and slipped over the head. Releasing her hold on his dick, she dropped her hips down suddenly driving it into her belly, and mashing her cunt lips against his pubic bone.

Earlier in the day Billy had thought that screwing his sister's pussy was the ultimate experience, but being fucked by a grown woman as sexy looking as Mrs. Logan with her short dress shoved up around her hips was really wild. He watched her shaved pussy lips slipping over his cock and felt the head slide easily up her hot, moist cunt until it was buried deep in her body. He felt her pussy mash against his pubic hair, and the cut away nylon crotch of her sexy black panties rested on his balls.

Elizabeth reached under her skirt and removed her panties. Then she moved to where she could watch her mother's pussy engulf Billy's hard cock. Elizabeth view was partially blocked by her mother's short skirt, so she tucked it into the top of Denise's garter belt to keep it out of the way. Drawing up her own skirt with one hand, she spread her legs to expose her pussy, and she began fingering herself with the other hand.

Denise was a picture of wanton bliss. Her head was thrown back as she rotated her hips to grind her pussy against the bottom of Billy's cock. Her shimmering black crotchless panties and dark gartered stockings framed her naked pussy perfectly. She kept his cock trapped deep in her cunt so she could rub her clitoris against his pubic bone and hair. She arched and wiggled her hips, swaying and screwing her excited cunt against his cock, hammering that tender little bundle of nerves against him to send shocking tremors through her pussy.

Elizabeth's dad had left work early to drop his car off at the service station on the corner for a tune up. He walked home across the back yards wondering if Elizabeth might be home alone. Thinking about last night in her room had made him horny again. He slipped in quietly through the back door to catch her in whatever she might be doing. He could hardly believe his eyes when he peeked into the living room. Elizabeth's back was toward him, but he could see she had her skirt pulled up and her fingers in her pussy. His cock jumped wildly in his pants when he saw his wife kneeling over the boy from next door with his cock stuffed up her pussy. He wondered what had happened to the crotch of her panties. It was very exciting to see her humping against the boy with her panties, garter belt and stockings still on. Watching his wife grind her cunt against the boy's hard-on, he unfastened his belt and slid his trousers and shorts off. He stood quietly watching his sexy wife and daughter, and stroked his swollen cock.

Denise looked down at the boy she was fucking and said "Oh Billy, I deserve every bit of the punishment you are giving me for getting your cock all excited. The way I was sitting with my skirt up and my legs sprawled out, I must have unconsciously wanted you to see the crotch of my panties. Punish my pussy with your hard dick so I'll never want to do it again."

Billy grabbed her hips in his hands and drove himself against her, feeling her pussy muscles squeezing his cock and trying to suck it in farther. She looked deep into his eyes and rhythmically contracted the muscles surrounding her vagina so they clutched and pulled on his cock like tiny fingers jacking him off. She asked in her sexy low voice, "Does that feel as good to your prick as your sister's pussy did, Billy?"

He was surprised she knew he had fucked his sister, and he quickly replied "Oh Mrs. Logan, it feels a lot better. Your educated pussy knows how to make a prick really feel good, and somehow I enjoy it even more because you still have those sexy clothes on while you're fucking me." She raised up on her knees, sliding her pussy to the tip of his cock, then plunged back down his cock squeezing him hard with her vaginal muscles. She rotated her pussy in rapid circles against him, making them both enjoy the movements. "I guess you should call me Denise now that we are fucking each other." she said. "You have probably figured out that I'm really enjoying my punishment as much as you are."

Suddenly her daughter who was watching them and frantically fingering her own pussy, whined plaintively "I was bad too, Mommy, so who is going to punish me? I'm tired of watching your naughty pussy having all the fun with Billy's cock."

Three heads spun around when a deep voice behind them said "I'll take care of your punishment, little girl, and I'll punish you real good. Turning quickly, they all saw Elizabeth's father, naked from the waist down, striding across the room toward them with his hard cock in his hand. Billy's cock almost wilted in Denise's pussy when he saw him, but as he watched he saw him grab Elizabeth by the hips and lift her against him, resting her pussy astride his cock. He carried her to the big easy chair and laid her back over the arm with her head and upper body in the seat, and her ass resting on the arm. When he had tipped her back into the chair her skirt slid up over her waist so her naked pussy was exposed to all. Denise and Billy saw him step up between Elizabeth's legs, grasp her hips in his hands, and in one swift motion bury his cock to the hilt in her slippery pussy.

"Oooo Daddy," Elizabeth squealed in delight "That feels sooo good, even better than last night. Fuck my pussy harder than you did in my room. I love feeling your big cock deep in my belly."

Surprised to hear her mention last night in front of her mother, he glanced over at his wife who had resumed fucking Billy with renewed vigor. She turned to look back at him and gave him a big sexy smile. "That's right Honey," she teased "I know all about last night when you were fucking our virgin daughter. I also know how much she loved having your cock in her pussy. I got so hot watching you both I almost sucked my nipples off and I masturbated my pussy to a pulp."

"Go to it you horny old bastard, fuck your daughter's hot young pussy till she can't stand up, while I do the same to this boy with his hard young prick up my cunt."

Her words excited them all to new levels of sexiness, including herself. Elizabeth wrapped her legs around her daddy's ass and pulled him deeper, swiveling and screwing her juicy pussy against him. She pulled up her t-shirt so she could twist her swollen nipples in her fingers. Billy rolled over carrying Denise to the floor under him. He put his arms under her knees and raised her legs over her head, saying "I have been fucked by two females today, and now I'm going to do the fucking."

With Denise in this new position he was able to drive his cock even deeper into her cunt. Supporting himself on his feet and one hand, he reached back and grasped her swollen clit between his fingers as he had seen Elizabeth do to his sister. He squeezed it and twisted it between the tips of his finger and thumb while pile driving his cock into her pussy in a series of long strokes. His fingers were making her clit a raw bundle of nerves and sending tidal waves of pleasure through her pussy. Denise's breathing had degenerated into a series of squeals and moans of sensual enjoyment. She threw her arms around his shoulder and lifted her ass, slamming her cunt against him and crying "Fuck me, Billy, fuck my naughty cunt. Tease my clit, fuck me and tease me hard. Oh Billy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming hard, I'm going to come all over your hot cock."

She threw her pussy against him hard, and letting out a long wail, she had a tremendous orgasm, grinding her pussy against the base of his cock as her muscles went into rapid spasms and clutched his cock wildly. Her action pushed Billy over the edge and he felt the hot spurts of his cum shooting deep into her pussy.

Elizabeth's father had been fucking her with long slow strokes and she had been pushing her pussy back at him to make it go deeper. She could feel the head of his prick touching the mouth of her uterus when she pushed hard against him. It was wonderful feeling her daddy so deep in her pussy. When she heard Denise pleading wildly to be fucked harder, her pussy contracted with excitement, and squeezed her father's cock in a vise-like grip. He leaned over her and placed his hands on the opposite arm of the chair for support. He fucked his daughter's slippery pussy with a wild passion driving the base of his throbbing cock against her clit on every stroke. He felt her tiny bud swelling even more, and he buried his cock so deeply he could feel the head entering her womb, and rotated his shaft against that little bundle of nerves. His technique was new to her and it was driving her wild with pleasure. "Sooo good, Daddy, it feels so good that way." Elizabeth crooned. "Keep doing it that way, Daddy. It's going to make me cum hard like Mommy did this morning when she had her tongue in my pussy and her finger up my butt."

He swiveled his head to look at his wife in surprise. She gave him a devilishly sexy look as she languidly fingered her pussy and licked her gravy from Billy's cock. Leaving Billy to recover on the floor, she rose to her hands and knees and crawled over to Charlie and Elizabeth. She reached between Charlie's legs and squeezed his balls gently in her hand causing his cock to leap and send new thrills through her daughter's pussy.

Denise slid her fingers up to Elizabeth's ass and teased it, feeling the juices from Elizabeth's pussy flowing over it. She slid a finger tip around and around until she felt the muscles relax, and then slipped the finger deep into her daughter's rectum. Elizabeth let out a loud moan of pleasure and fucked hard and fast against her daddy's cock as her mommy's finger teased her. Denise could feel her husband's big cock moving in and out of Elizabeth's pussy through the thin wall of tissue between her pussy and ass. Charlie could feel Denise's fingers pressing against his cock. They made his cock feel even hotter when the head slid past Denise's probing fingers. It was very exciting to have his wife helping him to make Elizabeth enjoy the experience. father and daughter were fucking with wild abandon now that mother had joined the game. Elizabeth's pussy mashed hard against her dad on every stroke. The base of his cock drove her clit into a super-excited state as did her mother's probing finger in her ass.

Suddenly her pussy spasmed with series of involuntary contractions, rapidly squeezing her daddy's cock until he was cumming in powerful spurts deep in her pussy. She felt the hot cream shooting against her uterus and she came in her biggest orgasm yet. Elizabeth quivered on her daddy's cock with her ass clutching at her mother's finger and shrieked "Oh Daddy, oh Mommy, that was wonderful. Thank you both for giving me such pleasure." She collapsed weakly in the chair, and her legs dangled toward the floor. Denise and Charlie withdrew from her pussy and ass. Denise licked her daughter's gravy from Charlie's limp cock. He got down on his knees with her and they both licked up his cum as it oozed from their daughter's pussy. They lifted Elizabeth's exhausted body from the chair and hugged her to them. She smiled at them both and told them she loved them. Then she got an impish grin on her face and said "This is just the beginning of a lot of fun for this family, isn't it." Charlie and Denise both laughed and said "You bet it is, Honey."

Charlie and Denise walked over to Billy and helped him up. They helped him into his trousers and walked him to the door.

As he opened the door to go home, Denise said "Cum again sometime, Billy. Maybe next time Cindy can cum too."

“Enshu-falah-nah”