I Did Nothing - Confession story

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

I Did Nothing - Confession story

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 10:23

ImageIt was a regular morning for me. For past 18 years I have waked up in the morning with same sound, under same circumstances. The sound of my mother crying out loud. She is keeping her voice box under real stress nowadays. The monotonous sharp siren like voice has become a part of the morning now. It is so routine, regular and without fail I did not even looked at the mobile for time. I know it is 9 in the morning and my mother is shouting at father.

The old fool eventually donated sperm in my mother’s womb is termed as my father…..it is the best joke of my entire life. I did not even move a single inch from my bed, and I know the scene. Like an old owl, my father is waiting at the edge of the bed. His eyes are red from alcohol and yellow stench of vomit must have dried up in his dirty vest. If he was bit sane last night, then he is with his brief, otherwise his lower part is completely naked. The beast got surprisingly long and thick tool, I wonder how my mother can take it all in. The bugger is waiting and too lazy to get up and reach for my mom. If my mother became too careless with all this excitement, then she will approach near to my father, then he will grab hold of her. After half an hour when my mother will get out of his grip, she will be barely alive. Her entire face will be swallowing and every parts of her body will hurt. Some unlucky days for mom, my father will become sexually aroused during his biting exercise. I witnessed such a day last week.

I was going towards my father’s room to see if I could manage to steal some money from his purse. I may be too high or too dumb to realize that my father was already awake and my mother have already started accusing him for his illicit relationship with some new girl. My father was listening quietly for some times now. Suddenly he got up from the bed and caught my mother by her hair. I quickly turned and tried to run away from the scene, but what I saw after, made me anchored to the position where I was standing, behind the window, in cover of a long curtain.

He slammed my mother to the table where she kept the cup of tea for my father. I could see the broken piece of porcelain sank deep in her soft flesh like a blade. My father pinned her down to the table and hit her head with all the force he could accrue in that position. My mother falls silent. The monster quickly tore her gown to reveal her milk white bosom and slapped hard, real hard.

The big fat fingers of my father left a mark on her but. Then he quickly spit on his hand to wet his dick with it, and pushed the meat with a big thrust inside her ass. I could see her face turned pale in pain and horror. With each thrust the broken piece of cup kept on digging inside her face. With each thrust muffled cry of pain was coming out from her mouth or from her soul. With each thrust my father was cursing my mother for becoming old, for becoming loose.

“One day, you bitch I will put my fist inside your ass to prove how loose are you. You slut, Do you think I do not know that every son of a bitch in this locality got a test of your cunt. Even your shit whole is so big, that it can engulf two dick at a time. You call them slut!! What are you? Remember, I will do whatever I wish. I will sleep with whomsoever I want. You are nothing but a cheap whore, so behave like one. You got no right to ask my whereabouts. Be within your limit. You understand your limit, don’t you bitch?

My father pulled her hair to turn her around and placed her down in the floor. His erect dick was ready to burst and positioned just in front of my mother’s face.
“Do you understand your place you bitch?” My father repeats his question again. Mom quickly gave an acknowledging nod to get rid from this horror.
My Father put his dick inside her mouth and told in a bitter tone,
Now test your own shit you rotten cunt. His voice was trembling as he was ejaculating. White semen came out of my mom’s nose as her mouth was still gaged with the monstrous tool of my father.

“Don’t you dare to spit a single drop out or else I will make you eat my shit this time. “

My mom pressed her lips closed. Her mouth remains closed, only drops of tear came out of her eyes to finds its way to her white round chick silently.

What my father told about my mom was a complete lie. She was in her mid-thirties, but she looks at least 10 years younger due to her slim, trimmed body. Her small but well-shaped boobs with pinkish erect nipple and small areola surrounding them can be compared with top models. When I witnessed the humiliation of my mother’s, I found myself stroking my dick. Jerking off fantasizing my mother’s rape in the hand of my father.

I thought today was no different. I tried to get rid of my bed, but unable to do so. The screaming of my mother made me irritated beyond tolerance. I tried to listen carefully.

My father took another step forward today. He brought his fuckmate inside our house last night and spent the night with her in their bedroom. My mother left to use the room for quite a while now, and she chooses to spend her night in the couch rather than sharing bed with this monster.

“Get out of my house you whore, how you dare enter in these premises? “

My mother sounds furious. After that what I could hear the sound of tussling, braking of glass, sound of chair toppling over, and then un-natural silence took over. Now I should go there. If I am lucky, then the new comer whore might join the scene. I need to see that. But first I need my life juice back to collect the energy.

I searched the drawer and got what I was looking for. I pull out the envelope to empty the white powder in the metallic spoon. The spoon got a fancy handle with deformed head from constant heating. The spoon was a part of my mother’s wedding gift, a gift of fancy spoon set from her friend.

I lit up the candle stick and started to heat up the powder and was looking for the used syringe which I placed somewhere in the night. I need to hurry, or else I might miss the scene. I was looking, and just then a shadow in my door startled me.

A girl enters in my room. She is about my age and had a deep dark patch bellow her eyes. She was dressed with my father’s t-shirt on her and her bottom was empty as her eyes. Her long white legs were bare and without any shoe.
“Hi” sweet sound like a music entered in my year. I was still holding the spoon on the fire.

‘Hi” I replied.

She had a quick look inside the room, the fire and me.

“I was looking for a toilet. The room I used last night is occupied and I need to pee”

I silently showed her my toilet and concentrated on the job in hand.

I could hear the sound of toilet flushing and could see from corner of my eyes that the new girl used a corner of my bed to perk her soft ass in. The only chair in my room is occupied by me and I do not want to break my concentration as the powder reached its critical melting point. She looked over my shoulder to the molting heroin.

“You got quite a lode of it. Would you mind if I have some?”

The things were costly, but I never said no to nobody. I cannot say no to anybody. Even if I could, I would never say no to a girl who is sitting half naked pn my bed in my father’s dress.

She quickly picked up the rubber pipe from my table and tightly wrapped it against her arm. She used her teeth to tighten the knot and waited patiently till I put the content of the spoon to a syringe. I took the first dose and she waited till I hand over the syringe.

I do not know how long we sat together. It seemed forever, but I know it was may be a minute or so.

She pull out a bunch of cash from her closed fist and asked me if I want some in return of my favor. Yeah, I could use some cash right now but I said no instead.
She stood up and smiled.

“It was mean proposal from me to pay you from your father’s cash. They are your parents, aren't they? “

I nod my head as a sign of approval.

“What a bitch your mother is. She shouts like a donkey. No wonder your father pays other girl to find peace in his life”

She bent down to pressed her lips against mine. She bit it lightly and walked away.

I should have put that girl in my bed. I should have fucked that girl; I should have raped that girl. How dare that cunt is, in my own house she is talking something like that about my mother!! What does she know about my father? Every night he comes home late after spending his evening in brothel or in a cheap hotel. Now he crossed all limit by bringing a whore inside our house. It should be stopped. No wonder mom is furious. I should do something.

I should have done something, instead I did nothing. Multi-color rainbow started forming up in front of my eyes. My head felt so light it started to pull my body in air. I was floating.

I looked down to see the spot where the girl was sitting. A wet triangular patch could be seen in white bed sheet. I pressed my face in that moist spot. A smell of pee mixed with pussy juice and my father’s cum entered my nose. I could identify the each smell separately or all of it was happening inside my head!! Without any movement I lazed still in that position digging my face down in my bed.

I was too lazy to follow my mom when I saw her running towards her room. Her face was red in blood. Her hairs were waving like snakes on her shoulder. Her gown was completely ripped to cover her modesty. She got rid of it in front of my door as it was stopping her speed and she almost tripped over due to the tangling part of it. Now she ran in front of my room completely naked but her bra. It was a sight to watch. Too bad I was still in trance from the dose I just took.

Her complexion was bronze colored. Her face is small and cute. Her red lips are so fine, that when she smiles, her white teeth are exposed. Her breast cups are bit downward, but it matches perfectly with her slim and trim figure. I want to enter her vagina once again from where I came out in the first place. I fantasize of her tight pussy many times to jerk myself off. I do not know, why still she shave her pubic hair and for whom, since my father got very little interest in her to notice her private parts, but one thing is certain, many men will be ready to kill for a glimpse of that cunt.

As far best of my knowledge, my father never had a normal sex with her. I am sure about that, as he spends his nights out of our house mostly. And when he returns, he was so drunk, that he hardly recognizes me or my mom.

The only sexual act between them is rape. Hardcore, brutal, violent rape. I don’t know, how my father is with the other women, but with my mother he is merciless. He abuses her, hit her, strangled her, and humiliates her beyond tolerance.

And I am what I am. I am a son born of an accident. I must have been a result another rape session, ‘cause normal love is not possible between them. So I am a child of rape who only finds salvation in narcotics. I am too spineless to stop my father even once from torturing my mother. I should have stopped him, but I am too scared of my father’s beast like physique. Instead, I preferred to dream about revenge in my trance. One great thing about taking revenge in your dream is that, you can completely torment the person and you don’t have to lift a finger for that.

Today my father reached his extreme; he bought a whore in our house in presence of my mom. I know, this is the first, but certainty not the last. From this day onward, my father will bring whores every day to enjoy himself in front of my mother. No woman can possibly take this. And the worst part, the torment she had to endure after that if she protests.

When my mother passed through my room again, what I saw in her hand, made me leave my bed. She was exactly in the same condition as she was before, completely naked apart from her Bra, which was still on. Her face was covered in blood and tears and pain was evident from her expression and her walk, as she was limping with her legs apart. But what left me worried was the instrument in her hand. She was holding a meat cutter knife from our kitchen in her right hand. Unknown fear shakes me and I left my bed to stop them from killing each other.

I left my bed and the world spin in front of my eyes. Damn, the shit was good. I ran towards their room as fast as possible I could in that condition.

My father could not believe his eyes. He was not shouting, instead something was coming out from his mouth which had a resemblance with cry of a pig during slaughter. He was inhaling large amount of air and with every exhale this sound was coming out from his mouth mixed with anguish and pain. He was looking towards his bottom where his manhood was supposed to be. What I could see from the door is his dick was replaced by a chunk of meat and blood. His legs also were covered in blood, the same legs which he used to kick my mom few moments ago. She must have caught him off guarded to hit the source of all trouble. My mother chopped her husband’s dick off with a single sharp stroke of a meat cutter!!!!

After the initial shock, he proceeds towards mom, and pushed her hard. She was about to fall, when I caught her. My fingers sank deep in her flesh pressing her boobs in the process. She gave a vacant look towards me. She was neither happy nor worried for what she did few moments ago. She quickly gets rid of my hands and ran towards her room. My father tried to follow her but collapsed just in front of me.

My mother left us that very date. No trace of her since that day. My father was in hospital for entire month, and when he returned from there, he was a changed man.

It seemed that his age took a fast forward mode during his stay in hospital. He looks at least ten years older than his real age. He neither mourned nor became angry for his lost organ or wife after that. Only his pain and sorrow was evident behind closed toilet door, when I could hear the cry of remorse from him.

Three months have passed since that incidence and life kept on going as it was supposed to be. I keep on increasing my dose of heroin, and my father became more and more passive with every passing day. I should not have, but I started to feel pity for him nowadays. I have nobody else to call as family after all but him.

I waked up in a usual morning in an unusual way. It was still early in the morning and somebody was pulling my pants down. I could see my father sitting in the floor beside my bed, and holding my penis with his both hands. He was looking towards it as if he is looking towards his first born son. His eyes were filled in tears. Droplets of tears are flowing through his chicks and moist my dick in the process.

I should have stopped him from doing that, but I told you before that I am too spineless to tell ‘No’ to anybody for anything. So he kept on moving my dick in up and down motion. And instead of resisting, my penis became erect. That made him even worse. He pressed my erect dick tightly against his chicks and completely gave up. For the first time in my life I could hear the sound of a silent cry. Not through my ears, but from my heart. Damn, I need a shot of heroin right now.

When doorbell ranged, it was 9 PM in the night, a hot humid night. My father returned home few moments ago, and entered in the bathroom without saying a word to me. Nowadays he hardly speaks with anybody. Loss of a small organ made that person a piece of meat after that incidence.

I do not want to leave my bed. I felt irritated as the effect from the last dose is over now, and again I have to prepare another dose of the shot now. In this crucial time, I did not wanted to be disturbed. And who could possibly come during this hour? I preferred to stay in my bed waiting for another shot, and then my father to finish worshiping my dick.

And just then it ranged twice. I had no other option but to get rid of my bed and open the door for this untimely, unwanted guest.

I opened the door to find my mom. She is back. I gently step aside to allow her to enter. She passed through me and entered in our house almost after one year. She entered like she left few minutes ago and nothing have happened in-between. I closed the door and turned to find her looking towards me without blinking her eyes.

“You look thin, what happened to you? She asked me.

My mother bursts in to tears and placed her head in my shoulder. She was sweaty and smelled nice. Touch of her breast in my chest drove me mad. She hugged me tightly and keeps on crying.

I tried to touch her hair, I wanted to kiss her lips and ask her the questions about her reason behind abandoning me. I wanted to ask her all the questions which I prepared and rehearsed for last one year. I wanted to do many things, but I did nothing. I preferred to stood like a statue and enjoy the moment.

I looked up and saw my father is standing in front of his room looking towards us. He was drying his hair with towel, but his hand was still in that raised position. He was looking towards my mom. We stood still for few moments. Time seemed to stops around us and just then my father dropped his towel in to ground and rushed towards mom.

My father bent his knee in front of mom and surrounded her thin waist with both of his hand. I was afraid that something is about to happen, and then my father bursts into tears of remorse and regret.

He was holding mom, and put his head in lap of her. Mom looked downwards but did nothing. We three stood there motionless like an advertisement of a happy family.

That night I could not sleep even after double dose of heroin. My trance got disturbed constantly by the sound from next door. I heard my father crying. Sometimes it was in a low tone, sometimes it was in a high note, but he was crying like a child for the whole time. I never heard my mother speaking a single word for once though. I got scared that she must have left us again, but my father was talking with her all the time, so she must be inside. I heard my father’s monotonous weeping and I could even hear my mother’s silence surprisingly. I glued to my bed and waited this long night to be over and start the next morning like a regular morning which I used to have a year ago.

The sound in my door made me aware about the present situation. I looked towards it to find out the source of the sound.

Mom entered my room. Her face was still and without any expression. She stood there for a while and came near to my bed.

I tried to get up and to greet her, but I did nothing. She hesitates for a moment and touched me, and just then I noticed she must be having a high fever as her hands seems on fire.

Slowly she unzipped my trousers and pulled it down to reveal my dick. Then watched it for a while and undressed completely.

She was still a goddess with her full glory. Her pussy was not without pubic hairs any more, but it looked even better than ever. Her tits seemed bigger and it seemed that she gained weight. Her curves looked more attractive and sexy. My dick quickly erected to honor her changed look.

Mom spreads her legs to get on top of me, and then changed her mind. She put her lips on my dick and started to lick the tip of it. She gripped it tightly and put it completely inside her mouth.

I should have done something. I could have pushed her away or could have embraced her, but I did nothing. I was having the greatest time of my life and I was enjoying it. My dick started to grow every second inside her mouth and ready to be melted.

I noticed my father is watching us from my door. His eyes were filled with tears and he was again crying silently. His hands were in the place where his manhood was supposed to be. Damn, I need a shot of heroin.

.......................XX..............................