Erotic story - Schoolgirl's First Date by Simone Suchler

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic story - Schoolgirl's First Date by Simone Suchler

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 20:04

Chapter 10
Julie sat looking at Billy, but her mind was occupied with the problem he had set for her. How to take
off all her clothes, with her hands bound behind her back!
She was dressed in her tight white blouse, with thin ruffles down the buttons and around the collar and
wrists. She had on a black skirt that was riding more than halfway up her thighs, almost to the tops of
her flesh-tone stockings. Under her tight blouse, the pretty pre-teen was wearing her favorite training
bra. Under her skirt, she wore her cotton panties and the white garterbelt.
How the fuck was she going to remove all that?
Billy gave her a wicked wink!
Julie turned and lifted her legs to the seat, stretching them out in front of her. The easiest thing would be
to slip off her shoes, which she did. But then she was stumped!
Julie slid down on the seat, lifting her knees to make room for the rest of her body, until she was lying on
her back, on her bound arms. She fumbled her arms up to the back of her skirt, then sucked her
tummy in as far as she could, at the same time she grasped the waist of her skirt and began twisting it
around her trim body, until the clip of the belt was in her hands. She finally got it unclipped, and felt the
release of the tightness around her waist. It took only a few tugs to open the button and run the zipper
down, and then the material was simply laying loosely around her body. It was relatively easy to push the
material down far enough on her legs that by some very sensuous shifting of her thighs and knees the
pre-teen stripper succeeded in kicking the skirt off her stockinged feet and onto the floor of the car.
She took a brief rest from her struggles. She lay on her back, on her arms, dressed now only in her
panties and her garterbelt and stockings, and her blouse and bra. Her panties were soaked!
The crotch of the panties was twisted and pulled aside, away from her hairless cunny, exposing to Billy's
eyes the puffy little girl pussy lips, glistening with sweat and lubrication ... and popcorn butter!
Julie sighed from her strenuous exertions with the skirt, and then began working on her stockings.
She reached down behind her and found the hooks at the backs of her thighs. In order to unhook the
silken nylon from the straps of the garterbelt, the child had to lift her hips high off the seat. This action
thrust her half bared cuntslit right into Billy's face!
He could smell her overpowering female odor!
Julie got the back hooks undone, then twisted the stocking tops around to unhook the other snaps. This
accomplished, she pushed the tops of the stockings down her thighs as far as she could, to just above
her knees, then, working her thighs and knees together, she worked the loose nylon down over each
knee. Then she lifted first one foot up and hooked her toes into the loose and open stocking top, and
pushed it the rest of the way off her foot. She repeated this cute move with her other foot.
Again, she sighed.
The panties were next. Julie got the back of the cotton underwear shoved down over her tight asscheeks
in back, then rolled over, awkwardly onto her tummy. She hitched herself up on the seat, as close to one
side of the car as possible bumping her knees against the side. Then she slowly shifted her body toward
the other side, and this friction against the seat pulled the front of her panties downward.
And the inch-worm action made her bared butt wriggle in the most delightful manner.
But once was not enough!
Julie found that she had dragged her panties down only to the tops of her knees. She had to roll over
onto her back again and arch herself upward off the seat enough to be able to reach down and push the
panties below her knees from behind and then roll over again onto her tummy and slide her body sexily
over the seat to get them below her knees in front. Once they were down that far, it was an easy matter
to kick her legs and let them fly off her feet!
Her lower body was now entirely bare! Her thighs were smeared with lubrication, and the car was
beginning to smell like a pussy farm!
Billy watched the girl with lust in his eyes. He wanted to shove his prick into her bare cunny hole right
this instant! But the rotten lie he'd told her abut his "problem" was paying off much too well! It was the
same story he'd used with half a dozen other young girls and it worked like a charm every time! He got
the whole show and he got the whole hole, and he got the last laugh! He smiled down at Julie, who was
resting, panting. She was naked, from the waist down.
He wondered how the fuck she was going to get that shirt of hers off. It buttoned down the front and
her hands were tied behind her. Norma's blouse had buttoned up the back, and after she unbuttoned the
lower half she simply tore it off her, popping the top few buttons completely off the blouse!
Julie's buttoned in front, though. This should be terrific!
She was wondering how to do it herself.
While she considered the problem, she worked the garterbelt around so that the hook was easy to open,
and it fell away from her waist onto the floor.
Only her blouse and bra to go!
She moaned and looked up at Billy.
He smiled down at her.
"Fuck me now!" she cried to him.
He shook his head. Below her vision his dick was throbbing madly to fuck her cunt!
Julie looked down at her bare tummy and cunny, then spread her long legs wide open, inviting Billy in!
"The blouse!" he commanded.
"Yes, sir!" the little girl whined back.
But how?
She struggled for a few seconds trying to twist the shirtfront around far enough to get at the buttons with
her hands, but she couldn't reach even one, the blouse was so tight on her small chest.
Damn it! "Oh, shit!" she said aloud.
She began humping her hips up off the seat, thrusting her pussy at Billy's face! How the hell could he
resist this? She wet her lips and humped in a hard fast rhythm of loving which no man could have failed
to jump onto!
No one but Billy!
He watched her, breathing hard and fast in the same rhythm, wanting so badly to jump her cunt and
shove his burning prick to the hilt inside her fucking box!
"The blouse!" he demanded.
Teasing himself and her! It drove him to the wall! He was getting too damned close! A few more minutes
and he'd have to fuck the little girl, blouse on or blouse off!
Fuck!
"You damned bastard!" Julie moaned.
"Hurry up!" Billy gasped.
Julie threw her tight body all over the seat, kicking wildly at the walls of the car, and jabbing her knees
into the backs of the front seats, grunting and groaning and twisting, trying to force one or two of the
buttons open ... but she failed.
She was on her belly, gasping and panting hard, her face turned toward the seat.
"I can't," she said. It was muffled.
"What?"
"I can't do it," she said, turning her face toward Billy, finally rolling over onto her back.
"You have to," he said.
And from that position on the seat she caught sight of the push-down door lock. She sat upright, then
stood up, bent far forward between the side of the front passengers seat and the door of the car, and
arching her head and shoulders back as far as she could, she tried to press her titties against the glass of
the window. She did it, and then lowered her whole body, forcing the push-down lock upward between
the two halves of her blouse, behind the button over her breasts!
Then she pulled backwards hard and fast, plopping her half nude body back onto the seat ... and tore
the button off!
Her blouse gaped open over her bra!
"Great! You can do it, baby!" he shouted to her.
But Julie was lost in her blouse ripping idea! She loved this! She leaped forward again and worked the
door lock behind the next higher button and ripped that one off, too!
She tore the button off the blouse near her throat and the two lower ones, and the material fell freely
open, dangling down both sides of her young, fresh, virgin body!
"Damn!" Billy laughed.
Julie was breathless, but happy! She'd opened the damned blouse without her hands. Now to get it off
her arms. She shrugged it down off her shoulders and let it hang behind her, then sat down and worked
it over her feet, catching the collar part with both feet. Then, with increasing pressure, she straightened
her legs, trying to tear the material away from her bound wrists behind, or rip it in half with her feet.
She strained hard, and her lovely face grew bright red with the breathless tension, but suddenly she felt
the buttons pop away from her wrists and the thin material split open and fell off!
She sighed deeply and loudly. Then she looked at Billy.
"The bra!" he said, his eyes wide and taking in every detail of the little girl's trembling shoulders and tight
white bra. He swore he could see her dark nipples through the silken cups!
Julie saw him staring at her boobies, and arched her back to accent their size. She was shaking with
desire for the boys cock!
"FUCK ME, YOU ROTTEN CREEP!" she shouted at him, opening her legs for him again.
He shook his head.
"Bra," he told her, pointing at her little mounds.
"AAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGG ...!!!" Julie screamed in frustration, wildly throwing her cunny all over
the back seat, trying madly to fuck the air!
How in hell could she get that bra off! Billy wondered the same thing. Norma had gone on the date
with Billy ... braless! She was some little fucker! But Julie was so much more beautiful, delightful, and ...
frustrated! Billy, behind the cover of the front seat, was stripping off his pants and underwear, getting
ready to make the leap over the seat the instant Julie was naked!
The bra was open!
But it still hung over her thin, boney shoulders.
"I'm not gonna tear it," she told Billy. She hunched her knees up to her chin, worked the bra cups over
her knees and down under her feet so that when she straightened back up the bra was dangling from her
tied wrists, leaving the entire front of her body bared to Billy's sight!
Billy watched her. Should he make her break her bra? The poor kid was on the verge of going nuts, if
she didn't get stuffed pretty soon! If he told her she had to rip her bra off? Had to, or be left hanging?
What the fuck?
He grinned and nodded at her. And Julie grinned back, threw herself down on her back and spread her
legs wide open as Billy came up and over the front seat like the rising sun!
Naked from the waist down!
His cock sticking straight out like a fucking cannon!
"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! SHOVE THAT FUCKING MONSTER INTO MY CREAMING
CUNNY!
DO IT NOW! BILLY! FUCK MY HOLE!"
Julie was shouting wildly, humping her cunny up and down hard and fast and forcing poor Billy to hop on
her like he would a madly bucking horse, hop on her jumping body and try to shove into her at his own
peril!
He aimed and missed and aimed and missed and aimed and almost missed but got it, got it, GOT IT!
And slammed home!
"AHHHHHHHHHHH ...!" Julie shrieked as Billy tore through her cherry cunny, ripping that tiny
membrane wide open, and filling her virgin tube with fat little boy dick flesh and ramming it home over
and over and over and OVER!
The two young kids were humping and fucking and shrieking and laughing and fucking and kissing and
drooling and slobbering all over each other, loving and loving and thrusting into her and fucking down
and up and up and down on his gigantic pole of love, crazy with each other's bodies and cock and cunt
and bouncing little nipples!
"BILLY! BILLY! GOD! YOU'RE GREAT! OH! OOOO! AH! THE GREATEST! FUCK ME!
BOY! GOOD! UH! UH! UH! OHHHHHHH ...!"
Julie came!
The little fucker CAME! She sucked Billy's cock up inside her virgin twat and squatted on it and sucked
it dry and humped it hard and wiggled her bare buns in the air and on the seat and crushed her cunny as
hard as she could against Billy's rigid prick and hairy balls!
Her pussy drank him dry!
And spewed out onto his pumping dick her own juices, soaking the cylinder of passion, drowning his
dong in her own sweet thick creamy come and pussy perfume and lubrication and little girl sweat!
And drained herself dry!
Both children fell together, spent and utterly exhausted! Somehow, they were both drained of every
drop of their own juice, and yet they were both soaked! Soaked with the other's sweet wet love!
SOAKED!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 20:04

Chapter 11
By the time the last movie ended and Jerry had returned to the car to drive the two youngsters home,
both Billy and Julie were fully dressed.
Jerry kept a foolish and somehow disturbing grin on his face all the time he drove. He let Billy off at his
house and then turned the car back toward town, instead of driving his little sister home.
"Hey! Where are we going, Jerry!" Julie asked, glancing at her brother's smiling face.
He ignored her question and patted the seat close beside him.
"Come sit closer, Julie."
"I'm okay over here," Julie whispered against the cold window glass. She had moved up front after they
had let Billy off. She didn't like the tone of Jerry's voice, nor his grin, nor the fact that they were moving
farther and farther away from home in a direction that Julie didn't know.
"I didn't ask you to sit closer! I told you to sit closer! Now get your ass over here!"
Julie was stunned by Jerry's command. Her heart began to tremble as she slid over to the center of the
seat.
"Closer."
She moved so close her thigh was touching his. Casually, Jerry placed his hand on his sister's thigh.
"Move your legs apart. I want to put my hand between your legs."
Julie tightened her legs together.
"JERRY!" she cried, suddenly shifting back across the seat toward her protective corner. But Jerry
reached out and grabbed her arm and yanked her back tightly against his body.
"DON'T DAMN IT, JERRY!"
Little Julie was terrified. What was happening? She was becoming very frightened of Jerry. His fingers
forced their way down between her thighs, and he squeezed the soft tender flesh so hard that the little
girl cried out in pain.
"Please ..." she whispered.
"Just shut up, Sis! The evening is young! Very young! Almost as young as you are!"
The little girl didn't understand her brother's words. She only knew that his hand was hurting her thigh,
and that his tone of voice was dangerous.
"Jerry, please tell me what's going on!"
"I told you to shut up! If you think you can tease me for two fucking years and then let that creepy
boyfriend of yours have your cherry, you got another thing coming!"
"WHAT? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ...?" she cried loudly.
Jerry snorted, squeezed his sister's tender thigh very hard.
"Ow! Please don't!"
Jerry let go of her leg and fumbled around under the driver's seat, pulled out a cassette recorder with a
strange-looking attachment.
"Oh, my God!" Julie moaned.
"You stupid little fucker! Ellen and I listened to everything you let him do to you! I would have stopped
you, but Ellen ... Ellen ... kept me occupied! But we heard it all! And now I have the tape, too! I'm going
to play it for Mom and Dad and all your little classmates, you bitch, unless you do everything I tell you
to! Understand?"
Julie was weeping into her cupped palms. She nodded her understanding.
"Good! And you better figure out some nice, logical story to explain your ripped blouse to Mom and
Dad, too, while you're at it!"
"Yes, Jerry." the child said quietly. Jerry listened to the submissive little voice with a real shudder of
delight. How long he had longed for little Julie's pussy! How many months had he lain awake most of the
night, remembering the soul-shattering smell of Julie's pussy juice on his pillow!
That night he had vowed to himself that he would have her! Have her cunt and ass and mouth! Every
way it was possible for a man to take a woman, he would take his sister! It became an obsession with
him but one he decided it would be safer to keep under wraps ... until the time was right!
And his little trick with the recorder had made the time right ... NOW!
Julie was his! Her cunt may be used, and her mouth. But her asshole was still his for the taking!
Her virgin asshole! Tonight!
He pinched her leg through her little skirt, pinching so hard that she doubled up her little fists and pressed
them tightly together in her lap.
Then he released her.
No, not pain ... PLEASURE!
He let his hand begin stroking her leg, slipped it down to the hem of her skirt and stroked up underneath
the black material.
"Where are you taking me?" she asked.
"A motel!"
"What are you going to do to me?"
Jerry let her stew about it for a few minutes.
"I'm gonna fuck you! Up your asshole!"
Julie sucked her breath in deeply! Oh God! No!
"Oh, Jerry! Please! Not that! Anything else! I'll give you the best blow job of your life! Or fuck me, but
in my pussy! But not my asshole! Not my asshole!" And she burst into tears again. She cried for most
of the rest of the fairly long drive to the motel. It was on the outskirts of town, but on the far side of town
from their house.
Jerry was taking no chances of the car being recognized, not tonight!
Before they pulled into the motel lot, Julie had finished her tears, and sat up, wiping her pretty face dry.
"Will it hurt me?"
Jerry snorted loudly again. "Maybe! only for a split second, baby sister!"
Julie sighed. "Will you ... be gentle with me ... after you ... fuck my asshole?"
Jerry reached up and around the little girl's shoulder, dropping his palm down over her tiny breast and
massaging her tenderly.
"Sure ..." he whispered to her.
She took a deep breath and held it, filling her brother's caressing hand with her titty, and feeling her
nipple grow large and firm under his touch.
She let her head lower and rest against her brother's shoulder. Her ass felt funny. She had never
considered her asshole to be something sexy. She had never dreamed of being fucked in her butt, but
once she got over her initial shock at the idea, and after she got used to the idea of fucking with Jerry,
the child began to think of the possibilities!
Her asshole began to itch! It itched in exactly the same way her cunny clit itched, and her nipples itched!
"What is it, baby girl?" Jerry said, sensing some change in her body, some relaxing of her whole being. It
was ... trust!
She trusted him!
"Hey, Julie! Don't sweat it! I'll take it easy on you, and who knows, maybe you'll like it!"
Julie nodded slightly against Jerry's shoulder.
Maybe she would!
Julie was willing, even then, to bet she would!
She smiled. She wriggled her butt on the seat.
Asshole, eh?
"Okay," she said, letting her thighs fall open for Jerry's caressing hand. He slid his palm up tight against
the still wet crotch of Julie's tight panties. She jerked as he stuffed three fingers under her panty leg,
probed around her pussy lips and then shoved all three fingers inside her cunny!
"Ohhhh ..." she gasped.
"Nice?"
"Oh, yes! Jerry! Oh! That's so nice! Good! Right there! Oh, yes! Do that! Do that! Ah! AH! YES! DO
THAT!" she cried out in pleasure. Jerry knew her body so well, she couldn't believe it!
He knew her tiny hairless slit so well from all the nights of massaging her while she slept, and never felt a
fucking thing!
She began humping the three-fingered cock in her cunthole, riding slowly up and down on the pyramidal
shaft, feeling her cunny begin lubricating and warming and tingling.
She lifted her hands to her breasts and found her nipples hard and ready. She stroked then and pinched
them, and began purring, and rolling her face against Jerry's arm.
"Easy, baby! Cool down! Hot shit, Julie! Are you still that horny, after making it with Billy?"
She nodded, moaning.
Jerry took his hand out from under her skirt.
"No! Keep doing that! I want it!" she demanded, pouting up at her big brother.
Jerry grasped the steering wheel with both hands and just grinned and shook his head.
And Julie simply lifted her skirt up, flounced it around in the air while she reached under herself, lifting
herself up off the seat, and found her newly aroused asshole!
She poked it with her finger.
WOW!
She stuck the very tip of her finger through the tight muscular ring and twitched.
Jerry grabbed her and jerked her around until she pulled her finger out ass.
"I want that hole virgin, Julie!"
Julie laughed, reached up and smeared her slightly soiled fingertip over her brother's nose!
"You crazy ... NUT!" Jerry laughed with her.
Julie leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. The car made a sharp turn into the old motel parking lot.
Jerry drove around to the back side, and pulled into a space beside a car that looked vaguely familiar to
Julie.
But she paid it no real attention. She was trying to unzip Jerry's pants!
"Hey! Cut that shit out!"
"I bet I could give you such a suck-off!"
"Inside!"
"Anywhere!"
"Well, baby sister, you'll get your chance! I'll keep this tape for a long time! Maybe someday you'll want
to hear it yourself!"
"Ummmm ... maybe! In fact, why not bring it in with you! We can listen to it while you fuck my asshole!"
"You little pervert! Great idea! But that can wait till the next time!
Tonight we'll have something else to keep us occupied!"
Julie smiled, let Jerry take her hand and help her out of the car.
"Oh? What, besides raping my asshole?" Jerry took her arm directed her toward the motel door. He
patted the familiar car as they walked by it.
"Ellen!" he said. "She's waiting for us inside!"

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 20:05

Chapter 12
"Hello, Julie!" Ellen said with a pretty smile.
"Uh ... hello, Ellen," Julie replied hesitantly. She wasn't sure she liked an audience for her asshole rape.
"Take your clothes off, Julie!" Jerry ordered her.
She looked around the room. She had never been inside a motel room before. It was neat! The two
beds looked so big! She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. She walked over and peered into the
tiny bathroom. It smelled so ... sterile! She undid her skirt and stepped out of it, tossed it onto one of the
beds. She opened and closed all the desk drawers, and squealed with delight when she pulled out a
postcard with a picture of the motel on it. She carefully laid it on top of her discarded skirt. She pushed
her panties down, and with them, her stockings and garterbelt. Then she turned toward her brother and
his girlfriend, dressed only in her training bra.
She let them look her over.
"Ellen is bisexual, Julie," Jerry explained. "She has liked you for a long long time."
"I'm going to make love to you, dear child," Ellen said, somewhat nervously Julie thought. Hmmmm. The
thought of having Ellen touch her naked body was ... interesting!
"Then take your clothes off, Ellen!" Julie said casually. "But you better not touch me until after my
brother fucks my asshole, or no matter what is on that fucking tape, I'll start screaming rape all over this
motel!"
"Okay," she whispered weakly.
Hey, Julie thought, Ellen is more scared than I am!
Jerry was half undressed already, his prick slowly lifting straight up in the air. Julie smiled at Ellen, then
turned her full attention toward her brother's hardening prong of meat.
"You want a blow job, Jerry?" she asked. "After I butt-fuck you, little sister!"
Julie wet her lips, glanced at Ellen, who was watching the interplay between brother and sister with
intense interest. The little girl walked over to the bed and crawled up on it beside Ellen. She crawled
forward on her stomach until she had centered herself on the bed, then very slowly and invitingly lifted
her tight ass high up into the air, at the same time lowering her upper body so low that her bra rested on
the blanket.
She felt the bed creak as Jerry got up behind her, and she jerked in pleasure as she felt his palms touch
lightly over both her tight asscheeks and clutch firmly those two firm buns.
"Ummmmmmm ..." she moaned.
She felt his breath, hot and hard, on her ass, and felt his hands working her cheeks apart.
His breath blew against her puckered brown anus, causing the child to suck in her own breath sharply.
"Ooooooo ..." she purred.
Jerry stuck his wet tongue out and touched the pucker of her anus, teasing the little pre-teen girl with
new sensations, licking downward to the beginning of her cunt slit, tickling the whole exquisitely sensitive
area between her pulsing asshole and her freshly used cunny slit.
Julie began wiggling her ass wildly as the feeling flowed through her body, tightening her asshole and
hardening her nipples. Her long delicate fingers clawed madly at the blanket, and her breathing came in
quick rasping gasps.
This was heaven!
She could easily learn to love assfucking more than cunny fucking!
Jerry was kissing her asshole!
He tongued the child all over her ass, wetting the whole sweet silken surface of her delicious buns. He
slobbered his face tightly down between her ass cheeks and sucked at her anus, trying to suck it inside
out!
Julie was groaning loudly with her intense joy and cunt gushing lust.
"Do it!" she mumbled loudly into the blanket.
Jerry was already climbing upward over her bare back. The pre-teen felt his fingers unhooking her
training bra, felt the soft cups sagged downward away from her small hanging breasts as it was released
from her body. It slipped down her bare arms and rested on the blanket.
Jerry climbed higher, bringing his cockhead up under the child's thighs, lifting it up between her ass
cheeks, and finally pressing it lightly against her anus.
"Oh!" Julie gasped.
The cockhead was wet with something gooey. It slipped over the little girl's butt crack. Jerry reached
down and pressed his cock tightly against her puckered anus, leaning into it, bending forward over her
tiny sleek body.
With a slight forward push, he easily inside his sister's asshole!
She had relaxed her muscles at exactly the right instant!
Jerry felt his prick being sucked up inside the child's body, slipping far up into her bowels! His cock felt
like it was being squeezed by a huge, firm hand.
And then he began to move.
In and out of the child's hot burning itching virgin anus, pushing and pulling at her intestines, fucking her
ass like she had earlier been fucked in her tight cunt.
And Julie was going wild!
She crushed her butt backward as hard as she could against her brother's bouncing balls, his fat cylinder
pounding in a hard counterthrust slipped deeper and deeper into her, until she thought his prick was
going to gag her throat!
She was being driven crazy with love and lust!
She bit her own wrist to keep from shrieking out her pure pleasure! She gasped and gagged and gulped
hard, grunting and cooing and sucking air loudly! Then she felt something in her long blonde hair!
It was Ellen's hand!
Her hair was being dragged backward, forcing her pretty straining sweaty face up off the blanket,
forcing her to look forward, at the head of the bed. And what she saw was Ellen's beautiful face, only
inches from her own, but with her head forced so far back, and her body so full of her brother's beating,
thrusting, wonderful cock, poor Julie could only gasp an indistinct syllable.
And then Ellen moved closer, until Julie saw her eyes close slowly, and her sweet thin lips part, and
come closer, closer, until they met with Julie's own drooling full lips!
It was a sideways, awkward kiss, but a loving, sharing, soul-searching kiss, with Ellen probing her hot
tongue deeply between Julie's wide open jaws, thrusting like Jerry's cock deep into her throat!
She was being fucked from both ends at once!
It was hard to swallow, so her saliva simply dribbled out her lips and was quickly sucked up by the girl
at her mouth.
And then Julie felt Ellen's other hand forcing its way under her breast, to cup it fully and find the child's
swollen nipple, and begin such a tender loving caressing of that tiny hard nubbin, that Julie felt herself
falling in love with her brother's girlfriend!
Jerry butt-fucked his sister good and hard, reaming her tight asshole thoroughly, feeling his passion rise
and focus in his prickhead as he rode the little girl toward his own trembling shaking violent climax ... and
he thrust hard forward, ramming his prong high and deep inside the pre-teen's bowels, and began
flooding her tiny body with his huge load of come!
His thighs were locked hard to her asscheeks!
Julie felt every terrific jerk and twitch of her brother's come! Felt him fill her guts with his spunk, his love
goo!
She cried out, feeling her own climax approaching rapidly, brought on by her brother's climax in her ass
and Ellen's sucking at her tongue, pulling her tongue deep inside her own mouth and sucking so hard the
little girl thought her tongue would be torn out by its roots!
With a sudden wild tug at her brother's cock embedded deep inside her body, the twelve-year-old
beauty began bucking and bouncing like a crazy wild horse on the bed, pulling hard at her tongue in
Ellen's mouth and pulling hard at Jerry's cock in her butt!
She was locked between the two of them, and going wild with her own coming climax!
Her ass bounded high, and Jerry rode her twitching come like a pro rider in the rodeo!
The ponygirl leaped and threw her body all over the bed, finally tearing herself out of Ellen's sucking
mouth, and dumping Jerry onto the bed, his cock yanked from her asshole with a loud "pop"... and Julie
rolled off the bed and onto the rug-covered floor, where she twitched and jerked a few more times as
she rode her own come to a slowly calming finish.
She sighed, and threw her limbs wide open, stretching.
Ummmmmm!
"Wow!" Ellen gasped, leaning over the edge of the bed and staring at the little girl, totally naked on her
back on the floor. Ellen couldn't grasp how the child could be so relaxed. She had never had that free a
feeling about being assfucked by Jerry. But ... maybe she'd give it another chance. Which is exactly what
Jerry had been hoping for! The two teenagers roiled together on the bed, and Jerry began bringing Ellen
upward by sucking lightly and gently on her boobies, his hand slipping down toward her trembling
asshole ...
While Julie quietly reached under the and turned on the tape recorder that brother had placed there!
She knew how to get even with him! But she wasn't sure getting even was exactly her motive for turning
on the tape. Maybe she just wanted a nice personal record of this amazing evening.
Or maybe she wanted something she could threaten Jerry with, if he should ever refuse to fuck her!
The pre-teen sat up and watched the action on the bed. She frowned. Why the hell was she only
watching? She hopped up and leaped onto the two people on the bed, knocking them aside, and
snuggled down tightly between them!
"Now!" she commanded them both. "Let's start this whole thing overFROM
THE BEGINNING!"
The End