Erotic story - Schoolgirl's First Date by Simone Suchler

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
admin
Site Admin

Erotic story - Schoolgirl's First Date by Simone Suchler

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 19:59

Chapter 1
Exquisitely pretty little twelve-year-old Julie Miller smiled coyly at her new boyfriend as she slowly
opened the topmost button on the front of her crisp white blouse.
Billy drooled and watched closely as Julie's delicate fingers moved lower and lower down the front of
her tight blouse, lingering tenderly at the button that held the material closed over her sweetly formed
young tits.
"Come on, baby!" Billy whispered, his voice quivering with excitement.
"Now, if you're going to get all bothered about this, Billy, I'll just have to button myself right back up!"
Julie said, pursing her full wet lips and slipping the button back through the buttonhole.
"Oh, Julie!"
"Then behave yourself! I told you I would give you a look! But that's all! Now stop that drooling and
just watch!"
Billy nodded eagerly, wiped his sweaty palms hard over his knees. His eyes dropped to the small bulges
of the pre-teen's breasts.
Julie settled herself back against the car seat, wet her lips again, then freed the button once more. She
was just as excited as Billy was, sitting here in the back seat of her big brother's car. Jerry, the
youngster's brother, had finally been persuaded to take his little sister along to the drive-in. He was not
happy with the job and had secretly arranged with his girlfriend that she would drive her car and park in
the back row at the far end. Then, after Jerry drove the two little kids into the drive-in, he would leave
them alone in his car and hop over to Ellen's. This arrangement had worried Julie at first, because she
didn't really know Billy all that well, but when Jerry promised to park only a few cars away and in the
same row, she agreed.
And the idea of being alone with Billy, one of the most desirable boys in school, was very exciting to
her! Imagine! Little Julie and Big Billy! His reputation was well established among the older girls! Macho
man! Hung like a horse! Well, maybe it was true that Julie didn't really understand what "hung like a
horse" meant, but the other girls had sure been impressed when Julie had told them that Billy had asked
her out for a date!
Donna, one of Julie's best friends, had taken her aside during lunch period and tried to explain about
Billy.
"Julie, are you nuts?"
"Huh? What are you talking about, Donna?" Donna clutched at her friend's upper arm, making Julie
wince.
"Are you stupid, girl? Billy Powers is a sex maniac!"
Julie yanked her arm out of Donna's hurting grip.
"You're the one who's nuts, Donna!"
"Oh? You better ask Norma whether I'm nuts or not! She can tell you all about him! And I mean ALL!"
Julie pouted her lovely lips and creased her brows in a pretty frown. She whirled away from her friend
and sat down on the cement steps leading down toward the football field behind the school.
"Okay," she said. "Tell me about him."
"I don't know," Donna admitted, sitting down beside her young friend, and taking her upper arm in both
her hands, and pulling Julie close. "But Norma told me some absolutely terrible things about him."
Julie tried to pull her arm free, but only halfheartedly. She liked Donna a lot, and sometimes she even
liked the other girl's gentle caresses, her delicate touches-but right now all she wanted to do was hear
about Billy Powers.
"Are you going to tell me or not?" she insisted, offering her arm in exchange for the secret information.
Donna stroked Julie's bare skin with her fingertips, just barely touching, tickling, loving.
"Norma told me Billy wanted to ..."
"Well?"
"Billy wanted her to let him ... tie her up!"
Julie's head jerked back, causing her long thick blonde hair to fall down over her pretty face and
shoulders.
"What?"
"Yes! He wanted to tie her up! And you can just imagine the things he wanted to do to her after he had
her like that!"
Julie kept the frown on her face, her lips twisted up on her face as she considered what she'd just been
told. She wasn't sure she understood it right."
"What's wrong with that?"
"With what?" Donna asked. She was stroking Julie's bare arm with her cheek, now.
"With letting him tie her up?"
Donna pulled her head away from Julie's arm and stared at her friend in open astonishment.
"What's wrong with it? If a girl lets a man tie her up, she'll let him do ... anything else he wants, too!"
Julie made a face at Donna.
"Oh, poop! You don't know anything! And Norma is a crazy bitch!"
"Julie!" Donna shrieked. She hated that kind of language. It upset her terribly, and to hear her best friend
talk like that was doubly upsetting to the youngster. She leaped up and glared down at Julie.
"I suppose you'd let him tie you up?"
Julie was angry now, too, and without really thinking about her answer, she leaped up and shouted
loudly at Donna. "Yes, I would! And a lot of other things, too!"
And Donna turned and ran away, tears running down her cheeks. She hid in the girl's bathroom, and
wept her heart out, so terribly afraid for her friend, and afraid that Julie really would let Billy have her
virginity. And that was the first time in her life poor little Donna realized she wanted Julie's virginity! That
she loved Julie!
She wept harder, and wasn't even aware of the arm encircling her shoulders until a quiet voice
whispered in her ear, "Oh, Donna. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
Donna twisted and turned until she was fully in the arms of her girlfriend, and she gulped hard and sniffed
back her last tears, then slowly and tentatively brought her lips close to Julie's, her young heart pounding
wildly in her tiny chest. Julie was confused, but felt a strange sensation growing stronger inside her body,
deep inside her heart and even deeper inside her ... cunny!
And she moved her head forward the slightest bit, to touch her full lips against Donna's thin lips. The two
twelve-year-old girls kissed! But the touch of Donna's burning eager lips frightened Julie, and she
jerked her head back, and gasped, "Oh!"
Donna tightened her grip around Julie's back, pulling their small bodies as tightly together as it was
possible for them to get with their clothes on!
"Julie!" Donna burst out. "I love you!"
"No!" Julie cried, twisting her body out of Donna's arms and backing away, pressing the back of her arm
against her lips, which were still moist with her girlfriend's saliva.
"Yes! I love you!"
Donna took a step forward, forcing Julie back another step. Julie found herself enclosed by the walls of
the toilet stall. She glanced around quickly, then stared at the young girl before her. She was , scared!
Donna lifted her hands in front of her, imploring her friend to understand her need, her love-but it was a
need and a love that she didn't understand herself! Her hands went up to her face and covered her eyes.
She burst into tears.
When she lowered her hands again, Julie was gone.
And now, only a few hours later, here she sat in the back seat of her brother's car, unbuttoning her
blouse for Billy.
The evening had gotten off to a very nice start. Julie had dressed in her prettiest Sunday dress, putting on
her only pair of real stockings instead of those horrible pantyhose, and wearing a lovely black ribbon in
her hair. As she put the black ribbon on, she felt a sharp twinge of pleasure rush over her nipples and
she couldn't figure out why! It was a long ribbon, with two very long tails that hung down through her
long blonde hair. As she drew it through her slender fingers, she recalled Donna's words about letting
Billy tie her up.
And at that moment, she felt her nipples tingle! And she subconsciously rubbed her thighs tightly together
between her nubile legs!
But the thought of Donna's words about Billy brought with it the mental
image of her best girlfriend standing in the john, weeping, imploring
Julie wet her lips and frowned. Then she shrugged and let the picture drift from her mind as she finished
her preparations for her evening with Billy.
Her outfit consisted of a tight white blouse with a thin ruffle down the buttons and around the collar and
wrists. A black skirt, cinched tightly at the waist with a black cloth belt, showed her long slim legs to
best advantage. The skirt hung down to just above the little girl's sweetly dimpled knees. She wore her
best training bra, the one with the sleek silken cups that fit so nicely over her just-budding mounds. Her
panties were plain white cotton. She had not yet had her first period, so the panties had no extra material
in the crotch. When she pulled them up tightly over her hairless little puffy pussy, every sweet detail
could be seen!
Secretly she purchased a pair of flesh-tone stockings and a pretty white garterbelt. Julie hated
pantyhose. She wasn't sure exactly why, but they felt so constricting on her long legs, and when she
didn't wear them, the cool air felt so nice against her bare skin.
Julie's heart was pounding hard and wild, her blood racing through her veins, as she pulled the stockings
slowly upward over her long strong legs and hooked them to the garterbelt.
She stood up and checked her appearance in the full length mirror on the inside of her bedroom door.
She arched her back and drew her shoulders back to accent the small upthrusting of her just-budding
breasts. Wow! she thought.
She pressed her hands firmly against her tight tummy, feeling the taut muscles, then let her palms slide
upward to the undersides of her breast-mounds. She moved her thumbs up over her nipples and wiggled
them back and forth over the front of her blouse, feeling the sensation even through the material of
blouse and bra, feeling the tingling wonderful warmth grow slowly, deep down in the core of her nipples!
Oh! she moaned to herself, closing her eyes and letting her head fall backward. She stood before her
mirror, slowly massaging her small but beautifully formed young breasts, her eyes closed and her long
hair dangling loosely behind her.
Mmmmmm. Her moan was low and throaty, like that of a full grown woman in heat! She rubbed her
thighs together, feeling the moisture come out on her skin down there, and the funny tension grow
stronger up inside her virgin cunny.
It felt so nice!
She began to press her palms harder against her breasts. Her tiny nipples were hard under her moving
thumbs, and tickled and itched and begged for scratching and touching and pulling and ... and ... kissing!
She was lost in her own sweet feelings.
"You're one damned sexy little broad!"
Julie screamed, gasped, straightened quickly, and slapped both palms hard over her mouth. It was Jerry!
"How dare you come in here without knocking!?" Julie shouted at her older brother as she whirled
toward him, blushing fully and feeling the hot flush of shame sweep over her entire body.
Jerry was leaning casually against the doorframe, smiling in a way that Julie had never seen before. He
was staring at her in a new way, too. Julie wasn't too sure she liked it.
But she wasn't sure she didn't like it, either! She pursed her lips in anger at him, cocked her head, but he
pushed himself away from the doorframe and stepped fully into the room.
"Damned sexy!"
"Oh, stop it! Jerry! Stop looking at me like that, or I'll ... I'll
..."
Jerry grinned broadly. "You'll what, little girl? Tell Mom? Tell her what? That you were standing there
playing with your little titties?"
Julie blushed again, lowered her eyes.
"Hey, little sister! Maybe I'll be the one to tell! How would you like that, huh? Maybe I'll tell Mom what
I just saw you doing to yourself! Shall I do that?"
Jerry moved further into Julie's bedroom, reaching out behind him to push the door shut. "Hey kid!
Answer me! Shall I tell Mom what I saw you doing just now?"
Julie was backing away from him. Her eyes grew wide, her mouth dropped open.
"No, Jerry," she said very quietly.
Jerry stopped right in front of her. His lower chest pressed against the front of her blouse. Julie swayed
backward a bit to avoid his touch. She kept her eyes lowered.
"'No, Jerry'?" he asked. He put his thumb under his chin and jabbed upward, forcing her face up.
Julie had been trained from birth to obey the men in her life. Her mother never gave her father the
slightest hint of backtalk, and often Julie had heard her mother crying in the bedroom after her father had
stormed out to the kitchen for another beer. "Jerry, Please don't."
Jerry grinned down at the little girl. "Don't what, kid? I haven't done anything to you."
Julie gulped, but it hurt her throat from the position she was being forced to hold. Her eyes wide, she
watched her brother's face. He was obviously considering his position with her. Just how much could he
get away with, in this situation?
"It's almost time to go, Jerry," she said with difficulty.
He lifted his other hand and checked the time.
"You're right. It is," he said. Then he added, with a snort: "Almost!"
Julie sighed and closed her eyes, turned her head so that her brother's thumb wasn't shoved up under her
soft chin flesh.
"You know, Julie, I wasn't too happy about taking you and your boyfriend to the drive-in tonight. I
mean, I had some pretty nice plans for Ellen and me. Now you're ruined those plans, and I think you
ought to ... well ... offer some sort of ... let's call it 'compensation' ... don't you?"
"Hey, I didn't ruin any plans!" the twelve year old complained. "You and Ellen will be all alone in her car,
and you can do exactly the same thing you'd have done in your car!"
"Smartass, are you? You know what I mean, Julie. You and your boyfriend are getting a nice free
evening, all alone, and all because of me. What do you say? A little compensation?"
He reached out and stroked Julie's pretty hair, fitting it behind her ear.
"What kind of ... compensation?" the little girl said quietly.
Jerry shrugged. He bent his lips close exposed ear and whispered, "Let me watch you play with
yourself!"
Julie twisted away, shocked.
"No!" she shouted, rushing around to the far side of her bed. "NO!"
Jerry laughed openly at his little sister's shocked expression. He walked over to the door and pulled it
open. Rubbing his nose casually, he turned back and looked at the beautiful twelve-year-old girl.
"You better plan on it, baby girl," he said

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic story - Schoolgirl's First Date by Simone Suchler

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 20:00

Chapter 2
Once they found a stall in the back row at the drive-in, Jerry hopped out without a word and walked
over the crunchy gravel to Ellen's car, leaving the two young people alone.
They were sitting in the back seat, separated by about two feet of empty space. As soon as Jerry left,
Billy slid over next to Julie, slipping his arm around her shoulder and bending his elbow so that his hand
hung limply down over the front of the little girl's chest.
Julie felt as though her heart were bursting through her ribcage, but she let Billy keep his hand where it
was. She was afraid he would think she was a silly little dope if she made any move to protect her tits
from his hands. And yet, she had never let a boy touch her there. She was nervous, excited, frightened,
and very, very eager! She couldn't wait for Billy to touch her breasts, even through the material of her
bra and blouse!
And she dreaded it!
She had only one recourse-she grabbed Billy's dangling hand with both of hers!
Billy sighed, let his arm go dead-weight on the girl's shoulder. There was always his other hand. Billy
cleared his throat and shifted his weight around, settling his body tightly against the girl's beside him, then
placed his free hand on Julie's thigh.
Julie sighed, then bent her head to Billy's shoulder. She kept her legs pressed tightly together. She had
no intention of letting him touch her there!
Her breasts were available, but not her cunny!
Not on her first date with the guy.
She felt his fingers trying to slide down between her thighs, pushing at the soft material of her skirt.
"Don't," she whispered.
"Okay," Billy said, removing his hand from her thigh as casually as he'd placed it there.
Julie didn't know whether to be thankful for his co-operation or disappointed by his seeming indifference
to her body. His hand hadn't even made a move toward her tits. What was the matter with her? She
nestled closer to him, frowning. She let her eyes focus on the huge movie screen outside.
The picture was just coming on.
The noise blared from the hundred speakers around them, but Billy made no move to pull their own
speaker into the car.
Julie glanced up at Billy's face.
His eyes were glued to the screen. Julie pursed her lips in annoyance. She pulled his hand downward a
little bit, and pressed it lightly against her breast, but he didn't notice. Julie returned her gaze to the movie.
She was getting upset, wondering just what was wrong with her that she couldn't keep Billy's attention,
even by letting him touch her breasts, when the title of the flick flashed onto the screen:
"SCHOOLGIRLS IN BONDAGE!"
Julie groaned silently, deep in her throat. Maybe Donna was right about this guy! She should have
listened. Billy's eyes grew wide as the first part of the film began. Julie shook her head a bit, but decided
her best course of action would be to watch the picture carefully and pick up some pointers on what
exactly Billy liked.
After all, it was just tying girls up ...
Wasn't it?
The pre-teen watched as the young actress on the screen walked slowly down the sidewalk, followed
by a black van truck full of ugly men. They were pointing and joking about her sexy body, telling each
other the vile things they would do to the girl if they got her alone.
The girl in the movie was wearing one of the shortest skirts Julie had ever seen With every step, the
cheeks of her ass peeped out from under the hem.
Billy was breathing funny.
Julie pressed his palm fully against her small mound of breast, then let her own hands slip down to her
lap. She was trying to take his attention away from the events on the screen. His hand rested over her
titty, but didn't move, didn't massage.
Suddenly, the girl in the movie was screaming wildly as the four men cut her off with the truck, leaped
out and yanked her into the back of the van, and began binding her arms behind her back and stuffing a
gag into her mouth.
Billy was almost gasping!
His fingers began subconsciously clutching and clawing Julie's breast. The pressure was more than the
pre-teen wanted, and his fingers could really dig in hard, but at least he was doing it to her.
Julie desperately wanted Billy's full and complete attention, not his half-conscious molesting while he
watched some young beautiful actress being tied up and-oh my!--stripped! The four men were ripping
the girl's blouse open, cutting her bra away from her shoulders with an ugly-looking knife, baring her
huge breasts!
And Billy was clawing at the buttons on the front of Julie's tight blouse!
"No!" she commanded him. Julie was pissed! She straightened up sharply, jerked her body away from
Billy's, curled up tightly in the corner of the car seat, wrapping her arms around her legs and hugging
herself hard.
"Hey! You crazy or something?"
"No."
"What the hell you pouting about? You're the one who put my hand on your tit, not me!"
"Oh, shut up!"
"Hey, you little creep! What the hell are you pulling?"
Julie glared at him for a moment, then jerked her head at the screen.
"Watch your damned movie, creep!"
"Shit, Julie. What's the matter?" Billy's voice grew more gentle as his attention was drawn away from the
action on the screen. He seemed to be really concerned about Julie. She relaxed a bit.
"I ... I don't know, Billy," Julie remained curled protectively in her corner. She was about to cry, partly
from disgust and partly from frustration.
"Hey, Julie. It's okay," Billy said, trying to soothe the girl. He slipped closer to her, encircled her small
body with both arms and drew her tightly against him, stroking her soft long hair very tenderly and
massaging her upper back.
Julie let her hand slip over to Billy's thighs but she brushed against ... what? Something huge and hard in
his pants! His ... cock! His COCK! Julie gulped hard His cock!!
Billy quickly shot his hand down to cover hers, to capture her delicate little hand there and press it down
hard over his huge dick.
Julie tried to pull her hand away.
"No, do it. Come on, Julie. Do it." Billy slowly relaxed the pressure on the little girl's hand. Julie left her
hand where it was, cupping the bulge in Billy's tight pants.
It was a totally new experience for Julie, and one she hadn't been fully prepared for. She had assumed
that Billy would try something with her, and she was ready to let him play with her breasts, but she had
never dreamed he would want her to play with him!
Her blood pounded madly in her veins. Her mouth and lips were dry, but her body was sweating. She
felt so hot.
She gave the bulge a hesitant squeeze.
"Ouch!" Billy cried. He grabbed her hand away. "Bitch!" he shouted at her.
Julie cringed. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you, Billy."
"Well, damn it all, you better learn how to do this the right way, Julie."
Julie nodded. Billy slid back over to the center of the seat, spread his knees wide apart.
"Well, come here."
Julie moved out of her corner, but the baffled look on her sweet face told Billy that he'd have to direct
her. It was a nice thought for him. He liked controlling girls. And he could sense that this one liked
being controlled!
"Unzip my pants."
Julie frowned at him, but reached out a trembling hand and touched the zipper on Billy's pants.
"It's easy, Julie ... just pull it down."
She struggled with the zipper with one hand for a moment, then had to use both hands. But she got the
thing down. She could see the whiteness of Bill's underpants through the gaping opening in his pants.
"Well?"
"Huh?" Julie said.
"Take me out."
"Take you out?" Julie whispered.
Billy shook his head and snorted a brief laugh. Boy, was this one stupid!
"Yeah! Take out my prick!"
"Oh," Julie said very quietly. She stared at the whiteness inside Billy's pants. Then, very slowly, she
reached down and opened the gap farther, slipping her one hand inside and fumbling around with the
material of his underpants until she remembered what a boy's underpants looked like, recalled the slit in
front ...
She touched his skin!
"Oh!" she said, startled by the feel of Billy's hot, firm dick. Julie had seen a hard cock only once before.
She had only seen her brother's cock a few times, mostly by accident-though over the past few months
she suspected he'd given her a few not-so-accidental shots-and it had always been soft and dangling.
Billy's prick was rigid under the girl's fingers. He moaned as she touched it, fumbling it out through the slit
in the underwear and exposing it to the warming air in the car.
My God! Julie gasped in her mind. What an incredible sight! The little girl held for the first time in her life
the instrument of all her longing. She recognized it instantly. This was it!
"Wow!" she whispered loudly.
"Nice, huh?" Billy said, pleased with Julie's response to the size of his cock.
He was well hung, that was for sure! And he knew how to use the thing. He'd had six virgins, and he
was only fourteen himself! He eyed little Julie's pretty face and puffy blouse front with a critical pleasure.
He nodded, then let his head fall back against the seat as Julie began toying with the rod of hot flesh in
her delicate hands.
"Do it, baby!" he said.
Julie looked at his face, but his eyes were closed. She was afraid of hurting him again, but something
deep inside her told her she'd do all right. She returned her full attention to the prick throbbing in her
hands. It was wonderful. So huge and hot, so fat and moist and smooth.
She was stunned to find herself getting into a position from which she could kiss it!
SHE COULD KISS IT!
She looked it over closely, inspecting it thoroughly, moaning low to herself as she turned it this way and
that in her hands, treating the living thing with the utmost respect.
Her hand seemed to wrap itself automatically around the thick shaft and begin to stroke gently up and
down.
"Oh, yeah! Good! Come on, Julie! Do it all the way! Jack me off, baby!"
Jack me off? It was an expression the little girl had never heard before. Still, she understood what the
boy wanted her to do for him. She increased her grip pressure and began moving her hand faster up
and down along the shaft of Billy's huge prick. He moaned and groaned as his pleasure built steadily
toward a magnificent climax. He was young and had not learned to control the rapidity of his coming. It
didn't take long!
But Julie was an untutored expert at jacking him off! She released his cock and began playing with the
sac of nuts as the base, toying with the skimpy pubic hair, tickling lightly over his soft balls.
Billy reached out blindly and grasped Julie's long blonde hair, dragging her face downward into the
crotch of his pants, bumping her cheek against the tip of his cock.
At first, Julie started to protest, to pull away, but suddenly she let it happen, caught her breath as she felt
the firmness of the prick against the softness of her unblemished cheek. Billy began thrusting his cock
against Julie's face. The pretty pre-teen wet her lips and found herself sticking her tongue out to taste the
side of Billy's cockshaft!
It tasted sweet and salty at the same time! Julie began slobbering all over the thing, wetting the hair at the
base of Billy's cock, bobbing her beautiful face up and down along the side of the rod, and finally,
without even thinking about what she was doing anymore, slipping her face up far enough to take the
whole head of the dick into her hot, wet, virgin mouth!
She was sucking on the cock and bobbing wildly, her long hair falling down around the sides of her face,
sucking and pulling at the cock head like a pro before she realized what was happening!
I'm sucking cock!
WOW!
Her body was drenched with sweat inside the hot car, her face rushing madly up and down on the shaft
in her mouth, Billy's fists clutched hard and deep into her long hair, and suddenly he shot his hips high,
forcing his cock deep into Julie's tight throat, and shot his wad down her throat!
Julie gulped and gasped, struggling to free her face from the huge cylinder spouting thick come into her
mouth, gasping for air!
She gagged on the thick gouts of hot, fresh come, but swallowed hard and fast to keep the stuff from
spilling out of her mouth and onto her lovely dress!
And it tasted terrific! Julie had learned that she loved the taste of come!
Billy suddenly fell back onto the seat, his cock pulling out of the little girl's tight hot mouth with a loud
pop!
"Oh, God!" Billy said, sucking in a deep breath of air.
Julie sat up on the seat, on her knees. She was very pleased with herself. She sat up, smiling at her
boyfriend and wiping the last traces of his come from her full lips with her sharp little tongue.
Billy was exhausted. He looked at her and shook his head. "Baby, you are something else!"
Julie grinned. "Thanks!"
Julie watched as Billy's cock shrank back down to a normal size, lying flaccid on his pants.
"Better put it back inside, baby!" he said. Julie eagerly obeyed him, very carefully fitting the soft little
thing back inside the underpants, then carefully zipping the pants shut.
"Man, that was great!"
"I'm so glad you liked me!" Julie said, extremely proud of herself.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic story - Schoolgirl's First Date by Simone Suchler

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 20:00

Chapter 3
Billy's head rolled aside and his eyes caught sight of the picture on the big screen again. He sighed
deeply in pleasure, his hand reaching out to pat Julie's thigh under her skirt. Julie accepted his pat, like a
well-loved dog might accept a pat on the head from its master. She sat staring at Billy's face while he
watched the movie.
She noted his full attention to the action up there, his total absorption with the events of the movie.
Slowly, she let her own attention drift to the screen, and began taking mental notes, glancing now and
then toward Billy when she heard him moan or gasp at something that had just happened in the film. It
was a highly enlightening session for the pre-teenager learning what would please her man, as she was
beginning to think of Billy.
Only she wasn't certain that she could force herself to let him do to her what the men in the movie were
doing to that poor young girl!
Oh, my golly!
SCHOOLGIRLS IN BONDAGE ended with the young girl smiling lustfully into the camera as her face
was jerked backward and forward by the motion of the hard assfucking she was getting.
Billy took a deep breath as the screen went dark, and turned his head to look at Julie.
The pre-teen smiled weakly at the boy. Her pretty face was blushing, her whole body felt hot and
constricted by her embarrassment at the subject of the film, the bondage and screwing of a young girl
like herself!
"Good flick," Billy said.
"I guess so," Julie told him, shrugging a little.
The fourteen-year-old boy reached out casually and began rubbing the back of his hand over Julie's
breasts, feeling the silken friction between her blouse and her training bra.
Julie hunched her shoulders, pulling her titties back away from the boy's touch.
"Hey, baby, after that terrific blow job, what's the hassle with a little feel?"
Julie blushed harder and moved again into her corner. She was having second thoughts about what she'd
done with Billy's cock, taking it into her mouth and sucking it dry. She was absolutely certain her
reputation as a "good" girl had been irrevocably destroyed by her behavior in the back seat of the car.
Billy was sure to spread the word about the fine blow job he'd gotten from the little girl, and now it
would haunt her for the rest of her life!
Julie felt like crying! What a vile thing she had done!
A few salty tears slipped from her big bright blue eyes and trickled down over her pretty cheeks.
Billy watched her without a word.
He didn't mind watching a pretty girl crying. He felt his prick rising as Julie's tears began to flow more
freely down her face, dropping wetly onto the front of her tight white blouse over her little boobie
mounds. As her blouse and bra became wet with her tears, Billy could see Julie's dark brown nipples!
Julie let her tears flow for a few more minutes, until she heard all around her the sound of the second
movie coming on. Through her hands, she took a peek at Billy. He had turned his attention to the film,
ignoring her tears and distress.
Oh, darn it all! she shouted in her mind Why can't you take me in your arms and comfort me, you creep!
But Julie couldn't understand that Billy was no more familiar with how to deal with girls like her than she
was with how to deal with boys like him.
Her tears subsided, she wiped her cheeks with the backs of her wrists, then, pouting very obviously and
sighing loud and often, she crossed her arms over her chest and settled down in her corner, determined
to watch the movie and totally ignore Billy, no matter what!
If he could treat her like this, she could treat him even worse! She could ... well, she could ... she didn't
know what she could do to get even with him, but she began to think hard about the problem.
If Billy told stories about her behavior here, then she could tell stories about him!
Yes! She could tell the girls that Billy was off his cookies, that he wanted her to suck his cock-and here
she could make such a face of distaste and horror that the girls would simply have to believe her!-- but
of course, she refused! And yes, Norma had told the truth, she would tell them. Billy wanted to tie her
up and feel her up and make her do all sorts of Disgusting Vile Naughty Filthy Sexy things! But of
course, she refused!
Refused!
But as these thoughts began to take on clearer and clearer form, as her mind began to bring into focus
the sharper details of what she could say, she found her nipples growing firm and hard and begin to tingle
with such lovely pleasure!
And her little cunny began to leak such a sweet perfume!
She sighed loudly and glanced at Billy, hoping he was watching the sexy shifting of her long legs.
But he was staring wide-eyed at the film. On the screen, an incredibly beautiful young girl was hanging
from the overhead beam in a dungeon, stripped to the waist, her lovely large knockers bouncing wildly
with each hard blow of the torturer's thick whip!
And Billy was eating it up!
Little Julie could see the bulge throbbing in his pants!
Why wasn't he holding her? Why wasn't he trying to touch her tits or feel up under her skirt or even just
kiss her? What the fuck was wrong with her!
Oh! OH! OHHHHH!
She had never said that terrible word before!
But now, she whispered it again, very quietly to herself.
Fuck.
She lifted her right hand up and let her fingers stroke ever so lightly over the swollen little nubbin of her
nipple! It sent electric shocks of pure sex ripping through her breast! Pure fucking sex! FUCKING!
Come on, you stupid creep! Why the fuck don't you try to fuck my cunthole?
Julie tightened her thighs as hard as she could to feel the sweet sensations coursing into her clit,
sensations that were compounded by the stroking and pulling and pinching of her fingers at her own tiny
sensitive nipple!
She moaned, very quietly. Her long hair slipped back and forth over her shoulders as the little girl let her
head roll from side to side, closed her eyes and brought her other hand up to her left breast and began
massaging hard, clutching and cupping and mashing her small mounds hard in a rising frenzy of girlish
innocent lust!
As her head turned in its rolling toward Billy, she blinked her eyes open very briefly, just to see if he was
watching her yet, and was pleased to see that he was!
She parted her full lips a tiny bit and slipped her tongue out to wet them, keeping her sweet face turned
toward Billy.
He was drooling!
It suddenly struck Julie that what she was doing here in the car, for herself and for Billy, was exactly
what Jerry wanted to watch her do for him!
And the thought of having Jerry watch her caress her own little boobies-maybe even her bare boobies!
brought the little pre-teen to even greater heights of personal pleasure, pleasure that found its focus in
both of her burning nipples and her tight seeping clit!
"Go, baby!" Billy whispered harshly. The violent action up on the screen had been completely forgotten
by both young people.
"Oh, Billy!" Julie gasped. "This feels so good!"
"Let me!" he said, leaning toward her, reaching out for her breasts with both hands curled like claws!
"No!" she shouted at him. "You just sit there and watch!"
Billy was shaking with desire for this beautiful morsel of masturbating girlhood, but he forced himself to
stay back, to only watch.
Julie was extremely pleased that she had taken the boy's attention away from the vicious whipping on the
screen. Such painful torture really upset her and she didn't want that to ever happen to her!
She wanted this to happen to her!
Her own hands teasing her own nipples! And Billy, forcing her hands away, taking her tits in his hands
and mashing and crushing them into mounds of aching lust!
But Billy was simply watching!
Damn you! Julie cried in her mind. Damn you, Billy! Take me! Make me!
Force me!
FUCK MEEE!
The word, shouted madly in her brain and echoing loudly through the almost thoughtless haze of her
rising sexual pleasure in her own breast massaging, startled the little girl, made her shudder at her own
boldness, her blatant tease!
Her breathing was ragged.
Her heart was pounding with excitement!
Her nipples ached to be bared to the clawing scratching relief of the young boy's fingers!
And her tight virgin cunthole was steaming, dripping wet!
Julie felt the moisture seeping down along the bare skin of her thighs above the tops of the stockings,
wetting her flesh with sweat and girlish lubrication, sweet smelling and slippery and wonderful!
She moaned, threw her head back against the seat and clutched her titties hard, finding her hard little
nipple nubbins through the material of her silken bra and pulling them away from the softer plumpness of
her small boobies and rolling them, pulling them, pinching them between her thumbs and forefingers.
"Ohhhhhhhh ..."
Billy was gulping hard and literally drooling on himself with lust to feel his little girlfriend's titties, to see
those sweet mounds bared, to suck them into his mouth and bite them and tongue them and tease them
...!
But look! What the fuck was the kid doing now?
Julie was slipping her left hand slowly down the front of her tiny tight body, down over her taut tummy to
the soft material of her skirt, downward over her firm thigh to the hem of the skirt, and under!
Under the hem of her skirt and rising, lifting the material as her hand moved higher up her thigh over the
stocking to touch the hook and the strap of the garterbelt, to feel her own hot skin between the top of
the stocking and the leghole of her pretty panties, to trace sweet patterns in the warm stickiness of her
own juices that were spilling out of her virgin cunny, dripping and streaming and trickling down between
her bare thighs!
She felt herself! She let her knees fall open, and pressed her hand upward against the front of her wet
panties!
Her panties were soaked!
"Oh, God!" Julie moaned as her fingers touched the slick wet material over the entrance to her sex
channel, touched and teased those two sweet puffy lips of her hairless box!
Julie spread her knees wide open, as far as they would open in the confined space in the back seat of
the car, and pressed hard into herself!
Her juices squirted out of her cunt!
Her hand played and tickled at her clit, one finger pushing hard into the spongy softness of her tube,
trying to force its way fully inside, but stopped by the net of panties covering her mound.
She shut her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth.
She felt her hips twitching, her spine and back tightening hard, her nipples swell to huge size, to the
bursting point!
She was going to come! The little girl was bringing herself off!
She moaned! She gasped and twitched on the seat, flipping her skirt high on her thighs with her wrist as
her fingers worked frantically to play her little piping clit to climax!
As the little girl worked herself up, she forgot entirely that she wasn't alone!
But Billy was right there!
He couldn't stop himself! He suddenly reached out and grabbed Julie's hand, yanked it out from under
her skirt!
Julie screamed, "NOOOO ...!" and she fought like a little hellcat to get her hand back to her trembling
clit! She jerked and twisted her wrist out of Billy's tight grip and rammed her hand back under her skirt,
her fingers jabbing and rubbing wildly at her cunnylips to get them open enough to feel her clit again!
And Billy was pulling her hand away again!
"STOP IT! LET ME FINISH! STOP! BILLY, LET ME COME!"
But Billy wanted that job for himself!
"Julie! Let me do it for you! Let me do it!"
"No! You don't know how!"
"Yes, I do! Let me show you!"
"Get away! I'm almost there! Oh! OH! It feels so fucking great!"
Her thighs were jumping wildly, her hips bouncing off the seat, the hem of her skirt flying up over her
tummy, exposing her bare thighs and soaked panties!
Her legs were splayed widely open!
Her fingers were shoved deep into herself, probing the tight hole and pushing the panties inside her body!
Billy took a deep breath, grabbed the girl's shuddering thigh with one hand and her twisting, turning wrist
with his other hand. He pulled her hand away.
Julie shuddered all over and opened her eyes wide in anger and frustration and glared at the boy. Her
breathing was coming in terrible hard little gasps, her fully lips were pale and dry, her mouth wide open
to reveal a straight line of beautiful white teeth.
Billy crushed his full weight down onto her, pushing her back onto the seat into an awkward position
from which she couldn't possibly defend herself!
"No! Let me up! Don't touch me, you bastard!" the little girl shouted, struggling violently against the
boy's probing, harsh, rough hand between her legs!
"Shut up! You fucking tease! Shut your fucking mouth and let it happen!" Billy shouted right back at her.
Julie gasped as she felt his fingers pulling at the panties that covered her twitching creaming twat!
"Damn you!" she screamed. But her hands clawed their way out from under her body and up over the
boy's back to find his hair, and instead of forcing him away from her body, her fingers locked together in
his hair and yanked his face down to her breasts.
Billy didn't hesitate for a second, but opened his mouth and took Julie's little breast fully into his mouth
and bit down, chewing at the little girl's swollen nipple right through her tight white blouse and her silken
cupped training bra!
"Ahhhhhh ...!" Julie groaned with pleasure as Billy slid his index finger past the leghole of her panties and
into her sticky hole, jabbing hard and painfully against her clit, then beginning to massage the soft nub
more gently!
"Oh, yesssss ..." she sighed quietly letting her hips take up the same motion as the sweet loving fingers on
her pussy, rotating and rocking in time to Billy's firm, knowing touch!
"How did you know?" the girl whispered.
Billy didn't hear her. He was lost in his sucking at her blouse and bra and breast. The material was
soaked with his hot saliva as he chewed and gnawed and ate at her boobie right through her clothing!
And his hand moved of its own accord, leading the way into pure bliss as Julie, eager and innocent and
willing, followed!
"Do it! OH! OHHHHHHH! YESSSSSS!" the little girl's voice squealed loudly, her head thrown back
as her slim hips lifted high off the seat, trembling and shaking, her legs taut and fighting to straighten out
and lock her body into the arched position of love!
And Billy fought her back, losing his hand on her pussy, fighting to regain the inside of her panties,
bobbing his head all over the front of her blouse to grab her other titty into his mouth, bouncing as she
bounced beneath him!
"Damn it, girl! Stop fighting me!"
Julie clenched her jaws, her breathing coming in hard and painful little gulps and gasps as she tightened
her whole body, trying so hard for her first boy-made climax!
"I'm not fighting ... not ... fighting you!" she forced out.
Her body had a will of its own, and it was struggling to get her into the right position!
She released her grip on Billy's head and raised her arms over her head, pressing hard against the side of
the car to bring even more pressure to bear on her lust-swollen pussy lips, trying to force Billy's working
fingers deep into her love channel!
Her blouse was pulled out of her skirt waist, and this exposed her bare belly. Immediately, Billy found
this wide expanse of virgin tummy flesh and ducked his lips down to kiss and suck at the
twelve-year-old navel!
It tickled!
"No!" Julie shrieked at him.
But boys will be boys, and Billy was no exception. He wanted her belly button and he would have it. His
caressing hand shifted to the wrong position on her twat as he directed his conscious attention to the
girl's sweet tasting tummy!
He sucked and slobbered all over her skin, then licked her salty sweat and his own saliva. Shoved his
long tongue deep into her belly hole and tickled and tasted and teased her belly until she was groaning
and pushing at his head, struggling under his heavy weight to get his hand back to her clit, and moaning
and her twisting and grunting pounding at his back with two little feeble fists!
"Make me come! Damn you! MAKE ME COME!"
Julie was in tears now, her eyes flooding her cheeks with hot salt water as she shook her head from side
to side in the most terrible burning itching frustration of her entire twelve year old life!
"OHHHHHHH, BILLY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!
Julie was hysterical!
She wanted it so bad!
"FUCK ME!" she screamed at the top of her lungs!
She was bawling loudly, weeping and wailing her lust and virgin desire to be rammed deep and hard with
a big prick!
She bounced and jerked her body all over the back seat of the car, crying and begging for cock, her
arms high over her head ... until she suddenly realized that Billy wasn't on top of her anymore!
Her body tightened, frozen utterly still. Slowly, she opened her eyes.
"Billy?" she whispered hoarsely.
"Huh?" Billy said casually. He was sitting calmly on the far side of the seat, pretending to watch the
picture outside.
Julie struggled up into a sitting position, pushing her skirt back down over her bare thighs, and beginning
to tuck her blouse back into the waist of her tight skirt.
"Billy?"
"I said, huh? What the fuck do you want?"
Julie was stunned, baffled, hurt, and terribly frustrated. She didn't begin to understand what was
happening between them.
"What ... what's the ... matter? Did I do something ... wrong?" she asked, in a very quiet little voice, full
of hurt.
Billy only nodded, keeping his eyes on the girl on the screen. She was being gagged with something
shaped like Billy's dick! Julie glanced at the picture, frowned, looked back at the boy across from her.
She sighed deeply, lowered her pretty, tear-stained face to the back of the seat and began crying.
Her sobs were very quiet.
She heard the car door open and shut. She looked up quickly. Billy stuck his head back inside for a
second.
"Want some popcorn?" he asked her. She shook her head.
"Okay," he said, turning away from her. But before he left for the refreshment stand, he looked back at
her, considered for a moment, then told her, "When I come back, you better be naked!"
He stood with his head shoved inside the car window, glaring at the little girl hard.
Julie lowered her eyes.
"All right," she whispered.