Erotic story - Schoolgirl's First Date by Simone Suchler

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic story - Schoolgirl's First Date by Simone Suchler

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 20:02

Chapter 7
Julie Miller sat all alone in the dark car, re-living once again her night of terror and sexual awakening in
that dirty scary old barn.
She let a slight smile play briefly over her lips. Well, maybe not so much terror as sexual awakening!
The action up on the big screen was getting to the little girl. She was letting her mind drift more and more
into the fantasy of the film, letting her mind imagine what it would be like to have two people doing ...
that?
And ... hey ...! those two people were ... WOMEN!
And what was that thing she was wearing down between her widespread legs? It looked like a gigantic
prick!
Julie watched closely, extremely interested in how the artificial cock could be used!
She wondered where she could get one of those! It would be a relatively easy thing to do to talk Donna
into putting one on, and using it ... just like that!
Julie knew, deep in her heart, that Donna was the kind of girl who would grow up to dislike men, to
prefer having her sex with females. Donna had already made quite a few passes at Julie, and Julie
suspected that Donna and Norma had been making it for the past school year!
But that was a nice thought for future reference, anyway. Making love to Donna! She had a trim little
body, and Julie had often found herself admiring the fullness of Donna's hard little boobies, prominent
already at the age of eleven. It might be very pleasant to kiss her and hold her and ... touch her ... down
there!
The girls on the screen sure seemed to be enjoying it!
The victim was being forced to bend way over and take hold of her own ankles. And the other girls
were opening up her ass cheeks and aiming the fake prick directly into that dark brown tightly puckered
asshole!
The scene went into a tremendously close shot of the tip of the dildo pressing through the tight ring of
muscle around the victim's anus! It reminded Julie of Frank's huge hunk of sex meat, and that in turn
brought her back to Billy.
Where the fuck was he?
Why had he brought her so close to the edge and then simply walked away, as though he had lost
interest? Julie frowned deeply at that strange behavior. It made no sense, especially after that great
suck-off she'd given him. Julie would be willing to bet one hellofa lot that no other girl had ever given him
such a fine blow job!
She might still be a virgin in her cunny, but her mouth had long ago lost its innocence!
That night in the barn!
That horrible, strange, sexy, wonderful night ...
Julie was all alone in the dark barn. Her voice was little more than a rasping whine after the hour she had
spent screaming for someone to come and help her. An hour filled with awful terror, her fear of the dark
was so great!
Every small sound made her pounding heart leap, every shadow caused her to cry out and push her
upraised palms at it, trying to keep it away from her bound nakedness!
But nothing happened, except that she lost her voice for a while.
Beyond a gasping whisper, she could barely make a sound.
"Oh, Frank." she wept to herself, hunched over on the sawhorse until her long hair swept down along
both sides and her forehead almost touched the wood. "Why did you leave me alone?"
Suddenly, with a loud creaking crash, the double doors slammed wide open and into the huge emptiness
of the barn stumbled two grizzled old drunks!
Giggling and shuffling around near the doors, the two men finally succeeded in getting them closed again.
At first they had no idea that less than twenty feet away, against the inside wall, a little girl only ten years
old, of lovely figure and sweet face, totally naked, sat helpless!
"What the fuck is that?" the first one said, leaning far forward and raising his hand to his eyebrows,
peering hard into the darkness.
"Um ... what? I don't see nothing, Zeke. Where?"
"Over there, Moose. See it?"
The two men staggered slowly toward the child, making slow circles around the strange little thing on the
sawhorse, pointing at her and frowning and belching and spitting and poking her with the stick-canes
they both carried.
Julie kept silent. She was terrified!
"Is this thing real?"
"I dunno," Moose burped.
Zeke raised his cane and jabbed the girl hard in her tummy.
"Oof! Ouch! Don't hurt me!" Julie gasped weakly.
Zeke jumped backward, almost fell. Moose grabbed his arm.
"It's a girl!"
"It's jus' a itty-bitty kid!" Zeke slobbered.
It took the bums another two minutes to realize the child was tied by her ankles to the cement blocks
and that she couldn't get free.
"Got yer knife, Moose?"
"Shertainly!"
"Well, let's cut them there ole blocks off her little leggies and haul her down off that silly thing and fuck
her up one side and down the other!"
"Hey! Yeah!"
Moose dug into his deep pockets until he found the rusted knife blade, then, fumbling and cursing
drunkenly, he bent over and tried to slice through the twine between Julie's thin ankles and the cement
blocks a few inches lower.
"Don't cut me!" Julie whispered loudly, her eyes wide as she watched the drunken weaving of the old
man near her naked, unprotected flesh.
"Don't cut her!" Zeke dribbled. He was bent over watching his partner's fumbling.
But the knife blade crumbled in his hands, making not the slightest cut in the rope.
"Just untie me!" Julie said quietly.
"Hey! Jus' untie her!" Zeke said loudly.
"Ah, piss! Maybe I can just untie her!" Moose shouted, brushing the rust and dust from his gnarled
palms.
Julie shook her head in astonishment at these two crazy guys. She knew they were helping her off the
horse so they could fuck her-she knew what that meant!--but somehow, she wasn't too worried about it!
She sighed as they took turns fingering the tight knots around her ankles. It wasn't working too well.
They began to fight each other, calling each other names and pushing each other out of the way.
"I have two feet," Julie said.
"Hey, Moose! She's got two damned feet, you know! Go 'round to the other side and give that one a
try!"
"Oh yeah? Well, she's got two fuckin' feet!" Moose shouted, storming as best he could to the other side
of the wooden horse and kneeling to work at her other ankle.
"Shit!" Zeke called to his buddy.
"Piss!" Moose shouted.
Zeke and Moose both straightened up at the same moment, one on either side of the sawhorse, and with
motions exactly alike, both men casually and thoughtlessly kicked the bottom block out from under the
top block, and the top blocks, both at exactly the same instant, fell to the ground!
Or tried to!
But they were tied to Julie's bare ankles, and they dragged downward hard on her long bare legs,
yanked her bare, hairless, virgin cunny down hard against the sharp angle of the wooden horse!
The ten-year-old little girl threw her head back wildly and screamed out as loud as she could, her naked
little body pulled down hard against the coarse wood.
"Ahhhhhhgggggggg ...!"
But it wasn't a scream of pain!
Her hot box had been slowly building to another climax, with all her rubbing and shifting, and she had
grown wet and sticky all the while the two bums had been working at her legs ... and when the weight of
the cement blocks yanked her legs downward, her entire body crushed downward on her pussy lips and
squeezed hard into her tiny piping clit, bringing the little girl off for a second time in the same evening!
"AHHHHHHHH ...!" she cried out, jerking her cunt in sharp little motions back and forth on the
splintery horse edge! She spilled her juices down her thighs and smeared the wood with lubrication from
her twat. She slapped her bare thighs hard against the sides of the wood, exactly like she would had she
been riding a real horse!
"God!" Moose shouted.
"Go! Look at her gallop!" Zeke laughed.
"OHHHHHHHH ...!" Julie called out, letting her moan slowly fade away as the twitching of her cunny on
the wood slowed and finally stopped.
She rested her hands together on the ridge of the horse, bent forward in little girl exhaustion from the
throes of heavy coming!
Her cunny just had to be dried out completely after that!
But it was far from dry!
And she smelled so fresh and sexy! "Oh! Uh! Oooo ..." she whimpered, with each little twitch of her clit
on the wood.
She tightened her wet thighs against the wood. Wow! The weight of the cement blocks felt so damned
great! Dragging at her long legs, they forced her cunthole down on the horse's sharp spine with just the
right amount of pressure.
Oh, this is so ... so wonderful!
She had lost all her fear of these two strangers. She just wanted to get down, now, and go home to bed,
relax after this wild night of virgin pleasure. She wanted to sleep.
"How we gonna get her down offa that sucker, Zeke?"
"Fucked if I know, buddy."
Julie looked down at them both.
"Go get someone with a knife." she whispered.
"Yeah, okay. I'll go get a knife." Moose said, nodding and starting toward the doors.
"Hey!" Zeke shouted at him. "You can't do that! Somebody else'll get to fuck her then!"
"Right! I wanta fuck her first!"
"We gotta get her down off'n that thing, first."
"Piss!"
"Shit!"
Julie was surprised to find herself getting bored. These two idiots couldn't even get her down off this
dumb sawhorse, so how the hell would they ever figure out how to fuck her? And the thought of getting
fucked in her cunt by a real cock was beginning to take on some real interest for the little girl. After all, if
she could get off on a hunk of lousy wood, imagine what she could do with a hunk of cock shoved up
her cunny hole!
Her nipples itched at the image of Frank's dick spewing that hot white spunk up inside her virgin body!
"GET ME OFF THIS FUCKER!" she suddenly shouted, her voice full and loud and strong! "NOW!"
Zeke and Moose shrieked and jumped away from her.
"SHHHHHHH ..." they whispered together.
Julie almost laughed at them, but suddenly thought better of it. These two were her only way out of here
tonight. If they didn't help her, she would have to wait until her daddy got worried and came looking for
her.
And knowing her daddy, that could take until next week!
Julie had lived a very strange life. Her mother and father weren't too concerned about her welfare, now
that she was ten years old. She had the free run of the entire neighborhood and she had gained
something of a bad reputation as a little girl with few morals, since her clothing was always a few sizes
too small for her body, and the parts that most often showed were the very parts that other mothers
warned their little girls about showing ... her tight ass, peeping from under her short skirts, and her pointy
nipples, poking out through her much-too-tight and much-too-thin shirts!
And this clothing problem was due to her mommy's total lack of interest in the child.
Both her parents worked hard, but the money was never saved, going for lots of booze and evenings out
barhopping, sometimes together, sometimes apart.
They fought like wildcats, but their marriage was solid. They really loved each other, though they yelled
and screamed and stormed out on each other every other weekend.
Fighting was their way of showing their concern and love. It was a weird situation for Julie and her
brother, Jerry. They could never determine if their parents would be together the next day. As time
passed, Julie found herself turning more and more often to Jerry for her personal problems. Asking his
advice on things that she should really have been asking her mommy about.
Finally, she was asking him about sex!
And Jerry, at sixteen when Julie was ten years old, was finding his interest kindled in his kid sister. She
was very definitely a little beauty! Her legs were long and strong, like those of a fifteen-year-old
cheerleader. And Jerry loved those cheerleader legs of Julie's. He wanted to touch them and wrap his
arms around them ... even stick his prick between Julie's tight thighs and jack himself off.
It hadn't occurred to him to really fuck her.
She was, after all, his little sister!
But he did take some liberties with her tiny fresh body, when she would crawl into bed with him, snuggle
up to his larger body and meekly ask him to tell her the facts of life!
He would slip his arm around her shoulder and draw her close, letting his other hand rest on her soft,
slowly moving tummy as she breathed more and more quietly, slowly falling asleep in her brother's
secure arms.
And then, when she was fast asleep, Jerry would slip his hand downward, fitting it under the waistband
of Julie's pajama bottoms, and the lower, to cup her bare and utterly hairless pussy with his trembling
palm.
He rested his index finger along her warm, soft crease!
And Julie never knew!
So he thought!
But the little girl was much smarter than her bigger brother could ever understand, and much more
sophisticated than he could ever be! She crawled into his bed, not to ask about sex, but to experience it!
She had seen his watchful eyes taking in her maturing young body, saw him follow her swaying walk
when she returned from taking a shower and had to pass his bedroom door-when she glanced back, he
was sticking his head out the door and staring right at her little butt!
Often she let the towel slip away from her body just as she stepped through her own door, or a few
seconds before, giving Jerry a look at her entire body.
But what she really wanted to do was to have him see her, full-length from the front. She wanted to see
his reaction to her nakedness. And she wanted to see him naked!
Jerry had only begun to let her catch him dressing after she had stormed into his room while he was
drying himself after his shower. Her intense interest had been quite obvious to him, and he had not
instantly replaced the towel around his waist.
She stared straight at his soft prick!
Her hand brushed the front of her short skirt. It was a movement that Jerry picked up immediately. He
smiled at her, winked, then wrapped the towel around himself.
Julie moaned subconsciously when he hid his dick.
More and more often, the two young people found themselves meeting each other half undressed, and
both enjoyed it immensely!
Yes, Jerry would rescue her long before her daddy would even know she was gone!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 20:03

Chapter 8"Look what I found in the shed!" Moose said, holding up a huge double-bladed ax.
"Okay! Let me have that sucker!"
The ax was passed to Zeke, who wet both hands with some spit then heaved it up onto his shoulder. He
bent forward, eyeing the length of rope holding the cement block to the child's ankle, then rather casually
dropped the blade off his shoulder, letting it swing downward and around, almost totally by its own
weight, and slice neatly through the twine!
The cement block fell with a dull thud to the wooden floor of the barn. But the other block was still tied
to the little girl's ankle, and when the weight was suddenly released from her left side, the block hanging
from her right leg gave her body a sudden tug, then a hard fast yank, pulling her bodily off the sawhorse!
But in yanking her tiny naked body off the horse, Julie's twat scraped against the wooden ridge sideways!
She fell in a heap beside the sawhorse, moaning and clutching her sore cunny hard with both hands.
She cowered down against the horse as the two men rushed around to her, squatting down next to her.
She thought about leaping up and running for the door, certain she could outrun these two nuts, but then
she remembered her right leg was still tied to the cement block.
"Sir?" she whined quietly, trying sympathy. "Would you cut the other rope, please?"
"Sure!" Zeke said, drooling onto the pre-teen's bare shoulder. Julie made a terrible face at the feel of the
old man's cold spit dribbling over her chest and running thickly onto her upper nipple slope.
"Yeah! Right after we fuck you, kid!" Moose agreed, nodding and grinning broadly at the pretty captive.
"Are you a virgin?" Zeke asked, reaching out and brushing Julie's long thick hair out of her face, tucking
it carefully behind her delicate little earlobe.
The child nodded meekly, blushed a little.
"Hot shit! A virgin!" Moose clapped his hands together in glee.
"Not after I'm through with her!" Zeke said.
"Yeah! Sloppy seconds!" Moose laughed, automatically taking second place to his good buddy.
"I can spread my legs farther apart for you, sir, if I don't have to fight this cement block and this awful
rope!" Julie said submissively. She knew instinctively that her only hope for escape lay in convincing
these two creeps that she would cooperate to the fullest possible extent ... but only if they released her
leg. She had to make them free her ankle!
Moose and Zeke stared at the kid. "You sure you're a virgin, kid?"
Julie smiled at him. "Oh, yes, sir! Please untie my leg! I'll show you a real good time! Both of you!"
"Oh, my God!" Moose moaned.
"Man, oh man!" Zeke gasped.
The two men looked at each other. They frowned, and Julie thought they must be communicating by
some sort of mental telepathy, because they came to a decision about her without a word between them.
"You know what a blow job is, little girl?"
Julie thought she did know, but she didn't dare take a chance and make a mistake. So she shook her
head, and decided to act as innocent as she could-which wasn't very hard! She was innocent!
"No, sir," she whispered.
Moose grinned at Zeke. Zeke squatted back on his heels and opened up his pants, pulled out his puny
little shriveled prick. Julie frowned. Oh-oh! She didn't know what a blow job was!
But she knew she was about to learn!
Zeke laid himself down on his back and sighed loudly. He motioned to the little girl to come closer. Julie
could just reach him with her leg stretched out behind her.
"All you do is suck it, baby doll! Suck it until I shoot my wad right down your pretty little throat!"
"Suck ... suck your ... cock, sir?" Julie said.
She didn't want to take that awful withered-looking thing into her mouth!
Moose was crawling up close behind her. She could feel his breath on her bare asscheeks! Oh, no!
Don't let this happen to me! I don't want to do this awful thing!
Moose bent forward and began licking the little girl's bare behind!
"Oh!" Julie cried out!
"Blow me, kid!" Zeke commanded.
And that command made Julie shudder with the very first pangs of cunny pleasure. She was used to
taking orders and obeying them. It gave her a real sense of security to have some man tell her what to
do, no matter what it was! But, she wasn't sure she could obey, this time. The prick was lying limp on
the man's pants, waiting for her to take it into her hot mouth and suck it to life!
But behind her Moose was licking closer and closer to the crease between her tight buns, and it was
causing the pre-teen quite a bit of distress. Not that it hurt-on the contrary! It felt so damned good that
she wanted to pay full attention to what was being done to her ass back there, not waste part of her
attention with the man lying before her!
But it had to be done.
With Moose slobbering all over her bare asscheeks, little Julie bent far over, lifting her butt high in the air
and making it all the easier for Moose to tongue her anus-and the ten-year-old naked beauty stuck her
tongue out and tasted the tip of the dry dick under her lips.
Zeke moaned.
Moose bit her ass!
"Ouch!" Julie whispered against Zeke's prickskin.
"Come on, you virgin girlie! Suck me!"
Zeke reached down over his body and found the little girl's long warm hair, twined his fingers deep into
that sweet mass of softness and kept her head pressed firmly against his limp prong of dried-up meat.
She licked the side of the cock, tasting a crust of salt and smelling the strange, strong odor of unwashed
prick. She tried to lift her head away and shake it to rid her nose of the harsh stench of Zeke's meat.
Julie twisted her head until she could pull the tip of his cock into her mouth, deciding to get this over with
as fast as she could.
Zeke gasped as the child wet the entire length of his cock with her sweet saliva, and began moving her
head up and down slightly, working his dick with an instinctive expertise, bringing it to life slowly. Her
tongue flicked back and forth rapidly as she dipped her head again to pull the prong deep into her tender
throat, sucking it hard like she might suck a particularly juicy hot dog. It tasted strongly of salt and
something else she couldn't identify-and wasn't sure she wanted to identify-but all in all it was pretty
good!
She shut her eyes tightly and let her mind pretend she was pulling like this at Frank's huge cock!
She began to moan herself, her head bobbing wildly and her lips and chin and bare throat becoming
quickly soaked with her drooling saliva.
And she felt Moose sucking tiny bits of her smooth, satiny asscheeks, concentrating on the softer, looser
flesh on the underside of each cheek where it became the upper part of the back of her thigh!
It felt so fucking great!
Ohhhhhh ...!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM ...!
Her ass began to move of its own accord, shifting under Moose's biting, teasing teeth and sucking lips.
Moose was moaning now, too. All three of them were purring and groaning, each one becoming lost in
their own private sensations of sex.
Julie was sucking wildly now, her long hair flying all over her head and down around her face and
covering her bare arms and falling loosely onto Zeke's pants.
He left himself rising up, harder harder, inside the delicious warmth and wetness of the pre-teen virgin's
amazingly talented mouth!
"Go, baby! Suck it! Suck me off!"
The man's whispered words drove Julie crazy! She wanted to taste come!
Anybody's come! And right this minute!
She sucked hard, bobbed her face up and down on the rigid pole of burning slippery flesh in her mouth,
tonguing the prick like a whore in a hurry!
And her cunny was dripping wet, and Moose was right there to lap it all up, sticking his tongue deep into
the crack of Julie's utterly smooth hairless cunny crease, tasting before any other male the little girl's
sweet offering of love juice!
Julie groaned in a sexual frenzy!
She felt herself beginning to warm and twitch as the pleasure rose to her clit and flowed slowly upward
through her tense tummy toward her swelling nipples.
And in her mouth, Zeke was throbbing like a rod of molten steel! She couldn't believe he was so hard!
God! He's like hot lead!
She felt the tightening of Zeke's hips and his thrusting upward, shoving his cock hard and deep into her
throat at the same time he grabbed tightly onto her hair and pulled her face downward with all his
strength, forcing her to gag on his cock!
The pre-teen gagged and gasped as she tried to breathe, and suddenly her throat was full of hot thick
spunk, gouting and flooding out the old man's dickhead! She was drowning in the stuff, gulping hard and
fast to keep from dribbling the stuff out of her mouth! She wanted every drop!
She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, it seemed to be going on forever, coming and coming
and COMING IN HER SWEET VIRGIN THROAT!!!
The hot spunk kept flooding her throat and Julie kept sucking it out of the man's hard cock and
swallowing it in gasping gulps and suddenly her own sweet ass jerked high and wiggled and whipped
around in the cool air spurting and drooling and dripping her own juices as she CAME!
Julie, the cock still in her throat, shoved her hard nipples down to the front of Zeke's rough pants, and
began rubbing the sensitive nubbins back and forth over the material, driving herself into a frenzy of
wonderful mindless sex, her pussy flooding the slick slippery juices down the backs of her thighs and
right into Moose's wide open eager mouth!
She felt his lips and tongue and teeth working her cunny lips open from behind, his lips nuzzling deep
between those little-girl pussy lips and seeking out her piping, dripping clit, sucking it between his teeth
and biting down and pulling it halfway out of her cunthole!
"OH! AH! AHHHHHHGGGGGG ...!" Julie screamed as she tore her face off Zeke's still pumping
prick! His spunk spat out onto her face, the last few spurts hitting her pulsing throbbing throat!
She threw her head far back and howled her pleasure like some night creature! She loved it! She
needed it! She wanted it all! ALL!
And Moose was good!
He pulled at the child's hot, sticky clit and shook his head back and forth right down there between her
tight asscheeks, wiping his face in her slippery come and sweat!
She tasted like ambrosia!
Moose sucked up her pussy juices like a maniac, drawing the little girl's clit almost entirely into his
mouth, forcing it long like a straw and sucking her virgin clit dry of fluid!
And Julie howled and cried and shrieked with lust and shuddered and jerked and twitched her
asscheeks wildly with her deep cuntfilling pleasure!
And suddenly, she sighed and fell limply forward, landing on top of Zeke's body.
And Moose got up on his knees, pressed his own hard cock right up tight against the little girl's still
raised buns, and gave a little shove against her anus!
"NOOOOO!" she cried out loudly.
"Oh, fuck you!" Moose shouted back, clutching the child's bare thighs and hauling her back hard against
his probing dick.
"NO! PLEASE! YOU'LL RIP ME APART! NOOOO!" the little girl kept crying.
She rolled aside, her leg pulled hard by the rope and the weight of the cement block. She sat up quickly
before Moose could react to the loss of her anus and crawled to his cock, opened her mouth wide and
shoved her face down over his prick. She began sucking hard.
"Oh, yeah!" Moose sighed, content with a blow job from this tender little morsel of girlhood!
Julie sucked and sucked, repeating her act with Zeke for Moose, feeling him rise harder and faster than
Zeke had been able to do.
He was ready even before her lips touched him, and he quickly shot his wad down the child's tight throat!
Moose simply fell over backwards and laid still, his dick slowly sinking down to his pants.
Both men lay still, their dicks lying limp on the fronts of their pants.
Julie crawled to the cement block and began trying to untie the rope. Too bad the damned ax was on
the other side of the sawhorse. Julie gave up for a moment, rested her face against the side of the huge
instrument.
She sniffed. Oh! She had rested her cheek in her own lubrication! She rubbed her cheek in it, smelled it
by rubbing her nose against the wood, then stuck her sharply pointed tongue out and tasted it.
Then it struck her to taste her own juices directly from her still seeping pussy lips!
It was then, while both men laid out half unconscious on the straw-littered floor of the barn, and while
little Julie was squatting next to the wooden sawhorse, dipping her fingers into her wet cunthole and
sucking her fingers clean of her own wonderful come, that those door burst open and a huge figure stood
there.
"JERRY!" the pre-teen shouted!
The older boy strode fully into the barn and threw the powerful beam of his flashlight over the scene,
then rushed to his naked sister's side, knelt and made quick work of the twine.
"In here!" he shouted back over his shoulder. More men came rushing in. They hauled the two bums up
to their feet, the evidence of their limp dicks all that was needed for the rescuers to bundle them both off
to the county jail.
Jerry lifted his sister in his arms, and another man placed a warm blanket over her tiny nude body. Jerry
carried the small lightweight child home and put her to bed in her own bedroom.
He stayed with the girl until he was certain she would be all right, then went down to his own room. Both
parents were sound asleep.
It wasn't more than half an hour. Little Julie crept quietly down the long hallway to Jerry's room. Jerry
had been lying wide awake, waiting for her.
"Hi!" he greeted the girl.
Julie just smiled and walked over to his bed. She looked absolutely delightful in her shorty nightgown,
and it had a very convenient rip over her left nipple, which clearly showed the whole of that sweet
nubbin of darker flesh-and little did Jerry suspect that the rip had been very carefully manufactured by
Julie herself!
She stood there, letting her brother inspect her bared titty. Then she held out her delicate hand for him to
draw her into his bed.
He did so, carefully cuddling her body beside his.
"Sure you're okay, Sis?"
Julie nodded against his hard body.
"Oh," she whispered.
"That's nice," Jerry said, stroking her long hair down her back and feeling the sleekness of her silken hair
moving over the silkiness of her nightgown.
Julie moaned for him.
"Like this?" he asked.
Again, the little girl nodded. She wanted so badly to tell him to strip her nightgown off her little body and
lay her out on his bed, command her to open her thighs and let his huge prick inside her cunthole!
But she just sighed deeply, and closed her eyes, letting him stroke and caress her hair.
In a few minutes she pretended to fall into a deep sleep, and let her arms fall limply aside, off her
stomach.
Jerry continued to stroke his little sister's beautiful long hair for another few minutes.
Then he shifted his weight, freeing his an and laying the child down on the bed beside him. He rested up
on one elbow, looking down at the quietly asleep little girl.
"Julie?" he whispered very quietly. No response. Julie, still feigning sleep, sighed and stretched slightly,
slowly spreading her long slim legs wide, WIDE open! Jerry sighed deeply, shook his head a bit and let
his mind play with the idea of raping the little kid right here and now, shoving his hard cock up between
her thighs and taking her cherry once and for all!
But this was his own sister! He shut his eyes and rolled away from her limp body, got off the bed, then
threw the covers up over her. He turned the light out and went down and got into her bed. He slept very
badly. Julie was disappointed, but decided to take care of herself. She began caressing her cunny lips.
Then she lifted her fingers to her nose and sniffed. Oh! How much nicer than the juices on the sawhorse!
So much cleaner, fresher! what a nice smell I have!
Julie dipped up some more wetness from between her thighs and touched her fingertips to her tongue,
tasting herself, then sucking her whole finger deep into her mouth and licking it clean of her sweet
lubrication.
Oh! How sweet!
She smiled to herself, and turned over onto her side, slipping Jerry's pillow between her thighs and
pressing it up firmly against her cunny lips. She squeezed her thighs tightly together a few times, then had
a sudden and wonderful inspiration!
She climbed out of her brother's bed, rummaged through his closet until she found one of his belts. She
got back under the covers. There, she once again fit the pillow up between her bare thighs, under her
nightgown ... and then she wrapped the belt tightly around her thighs, tying the pillow into place against
her cunny and clit!
It was quickly soaked with her wetness!
What a nice surprise for Jerry in the morning!
She went to sleep, and had the sexiest dreams of her young life, one after the other, all night long.
When she woke up in the morning, the pillow was loose at her side, the belt slipped down around her
knees.
Julie stayed in the bed until Jerry came in quite late in the morning.
She smiled up at her big brother, then reached over for the pillow. She lifted it onto her tummy then
raised it high, offering it to Jerry.
He took it, cocked his head and looked at the girl.
"What?" he asked.
Julie grinned.
"It's all wet," she said quietly.
"Huh?"
Jerry felt it all over. It was wet! He lifted it to his nose and sniffed.
Julie giggled when she saw his eyes widen and his frown give way to a strange but exciting stare, directly
into her own deep, smiling eyes!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 20:03

Chapter 9
Julie Miller sat all alone in the dark car, re-living once again her night of terror and sexual awakening in
that dirty scary old barn.
She let a slight smile play briefly over her lips. Well, maybe not so much terror as sexual awakening!
The action up on the big screen was getting to the little girl. She was letting her mind drift more and more
into the fantasy of the film, letting her mind imagine what it would be like to have two people doing ...
that?
And ... hey! ... those two people were ... WOMEN!
And what was that thing she was wearing down between her widespread legs? It looked like a gigantic
prick!
Julie watched closely, extremely interested in how the artificial cock could be used!
She wondered where she could get one of those! It would be a relatively easy thing to do to talk Donna
into putting one on, and using it ... just like that!
But that was all long ago, two years ago, and where the fuck was Billy?
Julie was frustrated, and now she was getting worried. Her parents had never even asked to which
movie she was being taken, and Julie herself hadn't bothered to ask. All she wanted was to (be able to
say to her girlfriends she had dated Billy Powers, and now that was ruined!
She would have to deny everything he would say about the evening.
Damn it!
Then she recalled his command, just before he went away into the darkness, "When I come back, you
better be naked!"
And now she recalled her submissive "Okay."
But now she began to think it out. Why should she strip for him? Why should she do one damned thing
for him? He had stopped her from fingerfucking herself, and then he'd brought her to the deep end of the
pool and let her get her feet wet but stopped her from jumping in all the way!
Why?
It really bugged her. She couldn't come up with any answer for his behavior. Nothing made sense to her.
How could he turn down a freely offered virgin fuck?
Shit, the child thought.
She glanced back at the screen. This time it was three men who were fucking the girl-no, this was a
different girl. Julie had looked up just in time to see the first thick gouts of white come spurt out of the
short fat dick and cover the girl's huge boobs, dribble down between her breasts.
Wish I had boobs like that!
She touched her small mound under her bra.
Oh, well ... Just then one of the men fucking the girl in the movie laughed loudly and said, "I guess this
will teach you, you fucking tease!"
Tease?
She straightened her body on the seat, brushed her skirt down neatly over her thighs, feeling every inch
of her skin, and each and every item of clothing she wore.
Damn, was she hot!
Billy yanked the front door open, slammed the seat forward and shoved himself into the back seat. He
balanced the huge bucket of buttery popcorn on his knee while he leaned forward and pulled the front
door shut.
He glanced at Julie.
"Hi," he said.
Julie gave him a sweet smile.
"I told you to be naked," he said gruffly.
"Okay," Julie said.
She lifted her hands up to her throat and began very slowly to unbutton her crisp white blouse.
"You can look, but you can't touch me!" she said.
"What?" His voice was laughably grim.
"You heard me, Billy."
"Come on, baby!"
Julie smiled coyly.
"If you're going to get all bothered about this, I'll just button myself right back up!"
She slipped the button back through the hole and placed her hands, neatly folded together, in her lap.
Billy decided to tough it out. Two could play that game. He popped some popcorn into his mouth and
turned his attention to the film.
Julie cleared her throat, then reached over and took a handful of popcorn out of the bucket. The pieces
were soaked in warm, slippery butter, just the way Julie loved popcorn!
She chose a large piece, held it up to the light from the movie, then, deliberately and very very slowly,
she lowered it, slipped it up under her skirt, rubbed it deep between her love lips, wetting it thoroughly
with her pussy juices, and then she popped it into her mouth!
A sideways glance at Billy showed her that he was watching, and closely!
She repeated her action with another piece of popcorn, savoring the taste of warm butter and warm
lubrication!
Ummmmmmm ...
Billy was trembling with desire. He wanted to do that!
"Julie?" he said, his voice quivering badly.
"Hmmm?" Julie asked, innocently. Billy hesitated.
"I'm sorry ... I ..." He shrugged.
"Oh? About what?" Julie was determined to win this round, and she knew exactly how to do it!
"I'm sorry about ... not ... bringing you off."
"Oh, that? It doesn't matter." She tried to keep her voice casual, but she didn't feel casual at all.
"It doesn't?" he asked.
But his tone, his sincerity, his total lack of sensitivity to her need, finally got through to the child, and she
twisted toward him threw her handful of popcorn directly into his stunned face, and shouted, "OF
COURSE IT MATTERS, YOU FUCKING BASTARD CREEP!"
She slapped her palms over her face and began bawling loudly.
Billy waited until she was completely finished crying, then cleared his throat.
"Julie, let me tie you up."
Julie gasped. "What?"
"I want to tie you up. Right here, in the car. I won't hurt you, and I promise it will be good for you.
Really good!"
"Is that why you didn't finish me earlier?"
Billy nodded hard.
"Yeah! I figured if you came then, you wouldn't want to fuck for real later, and I was so damned hot and
horny that I just had to get out of here for a while. I was afraid to ask you to let me tie you up!"
"Oh? You didn't seem to have any trouble asking Norma!"
"Oh, shit!" Billy moaned. "She promised she wouldn't tell anybody!"
"Well, she did!"
"Did she tell you it was good?"
"She didn't tell me anything at all! She told Donna, and if she said you were hot, I don't know it!"
"Please?" he begged. She shrugged.
"I don't know. What would you use to tie me up with?"
"Your hair ribbon. Your belt."
She looked down at her belt. It was cloth. God! Had she put it on purposely? She had learned about
Billy's desire to tie his girls up before the date. Maybe she ... "Let me think about it," she said quietly.
She shifted around on the seat, lifted her knees up and put her feet on the seat. She pulled the hem of her
black skirt up high so that it slipped back down her upraised knees and fell loosely into her lap, baring
her pubescent stockinged legs and her panty-encased pussy. She dipped another piece of popcorn into
her cunny hole and ate it. "Go ahead and have some, Billy!" she said. Billy quickly leaned over and
dipped a piece of buttery popcorn into her twat, rubbing it all around and getting it nice and wet with
Julie's drippings, then popped it into his own mouth.
"Delicious!" he said, nodding in appreciation.
The two young kids sat there in the back seat of Jerry's car, alternately wiping up Julie's juices on the
popcorn pieces, and then gulping them down!
They finished the entire bucket like that!
"Whew!" Billy said at last. "Man, that was the only way to eat popcorn!"
"I liked it!" Julie agreed.
Billy set the bucket up in the front seat. He sat back, and looked at the young girl across from him. Julie
looked back. She reached up to her hair, and slipped the ribbon loose, pulled it from her hair, and
reached her hand out to Billy, offering him the long strip of pretty ribbon.
She shook her head and let her hair fall loosely all around her shoulders and down the front of her blouse.
"You're beautiful, Julie!"
"Thank you!" she smiled in delight.
Billy played with the lovely piece of delicate ribbon for a few moments.
"Turn away, and put your hands behind your back."
Billy gently but firmly wrapped the ribbon around the child's bare wrists, pushing the material of her
blouse sleeves up on her wrists farther. When he was done, she turned back around for him.
He got in the front, on the passenger's side, then turned around, resting his head on the back of the seat,
looking at Julie. He stared at her, smiling a little crookedly.
Julie waited for his next command.
"Now, this is going to be a bit hard to do, Julie. I want you to take off your clothes! Every stitch! And I
want you to do it without any help from me ... and with your hands tied!"
"That's impossible!" Julie cried.
Billy grinned. "Norma can do it!"
Julie glared at him for a second. "Damn you!" she shouted at him.
"When you're naked I'll give you a fuck you'll never forget!"
Julie took in a deep breath. She let it out with a long loud sigh, then straightened her shoulders and
looked at Billy, who was grinning back at her. She wet her full sensuous lips.
"You'd better!" she said.