A Real Love At First Sight Love Story

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
rajkumari
Platinum Member

A Real Love At First Sight Love Story

Unread post by rajkumari » 14 Mar 2017 07:35

I Am the Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Wife of a United States Marine

A Real Love At First Sight Love Story.......it's Really Long But It's Our Life. I met my boyfriend when I was working at a restaurant in a small town in Montana early this summer, I was working the night shift and I was seriously ready to go home and be done with work...Then a party of 13 walked in, not all at once the first people I saw were this guy in a wheel chair and then I looked up and his friend(my boy) walked straight in front of me he looked right into my eyes and we both smiled. When his whole party got there I waited to serve him last, because I was kinda nervous to talk to him all I kept thinking was "I need to be with this guy". I finally got to him and lol he gave me the best pick up line I've ever been told working as a waitress, its cheesy but he said "I want a hero burger with fries and your phone number". Normally I don't give people my number at work so at first I told him "I'm sorry I don't give out my number at work" so he said he'd come back later after I got off work, just so he can get it and see my face again. So I actually ended up giving him my number exactly how he asked for it with his hero burger and fries......He didn't get a hold of me until the next morning he told me later it was because he didn't want to seem desperate lol. He texted me and we texted for about an hour when he told me "I'm going to be straight up here, I'm a Marine and I'm on leave and I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'm deploying but when I come back I would love to take you out." It bummed me out at first I told him "I would love to go out with you but I'm moving to California in a couple months." I told him that I had to work all night again until one in the morning, but he wanted to wait for me he wanted to spend some time with me before he left. When work was over I ran home and changed into the cutest thing I could grab right away, and I met him at a grocery store because we lived in different towns so it would be easier to just meet in the middle. We had NO clue what to do, it was early in the morning so only the bars were open and at the time I was only 20 so we couldn't go there, so we ended up just driving in his truck for hours and then sitting at the grocery store just talking. We found out that we had so much in common and that he was actually based two hours away from where I was going to live. After talking for a few hours when he told me he wanted to give me something, but it wasn't there it was at his parents house. So we drove alllll the way to his house and when we got there we quietly went into his room, he took out his camies and ripped off his name tag. I was shocked I didn't even know he could do that I kept asking him "are you gonna get in trouble?" every two seconds he told me "I'm going to come back for this" but silly me who is a tad ditsy sometimes said "do I really have to give it back? :(". He reassured me of course not its just that he wanted me to know he was going to come back to me, because I am the most amazing, beautiful, smart women he's ever met and then for the first time he kissed me and for the first time ever I was so dizzy after that kiss......We ended up going back to the grocery store because we didn't want anything more then just kissing that night (my boys a gentlemen). So until six in the morning when he had to be home by seven to leave he spent his last night with me...........We text and called every night the whole time he was in California we both kept telling each other that we were falling for each other and never have felt the way were before. On July 3, 2011 he asked me out, I of course said yes, he told me by the end of this deployment he knew he was going to be in love with me and since he's only going to Japan he can talk to me all the time still....On July 10, 2011 my boyfriend deployed to Japan for six months, and instead of waiting till the end of deployment he told me "Not being able to talk to you for these few days made me think, I love you and I've loved you since the moment I saw you and you smiled at me" I told him I felt the same way..........Ever since then its been the most amazing experience in my life, I love him so much and I love him more each day we're away from each other. My boyfriend will be back December 10, 2011 for sure maybe a little earlier but I try not to think about it cause if it doesn't happen it will just bum me out....I'm here in California waiting for my man, and nobody can change that for me out of all the men in this world he's mine forever and always we're meant for each other. I've been in love before but not like this, i've never been able to say that I know i was going to stay with those boys forever.....I found my soul mate, love at first sight does exist sometimes.

Diljani
Pro Member

Re: A Real Love At First Sight Love Story

Unread post by Diljani » 23 Mar 2017 20:12

first sight love kabhi hoi nahein phir bhi suna hai ho jati hai