Demon Lover

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Demon Lover

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:16

Demon Lover - Chapter 4
Woo! Thanks for comments!! Anyway... The picture would be Arisu Kurosaki!

*Kyou's POV*Image

I quietly shut the door and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I sighed and set the kettle onto the stove. I took out a paper cup and added in some tea leaves. I shook my head at the memory of seeing Takumi.

"No way... I won't let Takumi get his way!" I said confidently and then the kettle started to whistle. I poured the water into my paper cup and then left to Claire's room. I took a sip and set it carefully on her table.

"What a cozy room," I muttered and laid down on her bed. And before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep...

~The Next Day~

"Morning!" I said brightly as I set a plate of bacon, french toast, and eggs on the table. Claire rubbed her eyes and sat down.

"You're awfully cheerful today. You're usually gloomy and have a black cloud over your head," Claire muttered and stifled a yawn.

"Well sleepyhead... how do you feel today? Any sores or bruises?" I asked as I poured a cup of Sunny D and set it on the table along with my plate.

"No. I slept really good! A dreamless sleep! Wow... your room is great!" Claire said cheerfully and stifled another yawn.

"Coffee? Juice? Water? Milk?" I asked as I opened the fridge to put back the Sunny D.

"Um, no drink today. Don''t feel like it," Claire said absentmindedly.

"OK?" I asked confused and sat down to eat. We ate in silence and feeling desperate to break it, I immediately asked, "So... what are you going to do today?"

"Oh, I'm going to go visit my mother. And then probably go shopping. Or I could go do some Christmas shopping..." Claire said and I exclaimed, "Oh wow! That's right! Christmas is next week Wednesday! Ooh, can I come too?" Claire gave me a funny look (I don't know why) and nodded. I munched on my french toast and then put the plate in the sink and I finished up my juice. I waited for Claire to finish and also put her plate in the sink.

"Thank you for the food," she said and went upstairs to shower and change. I washed the dishes and dried them and by the time I was done, Claire was ready to go. I ran upstairs too quickly put on my gloves, scarf, and coat and we exited out of the house.

"House, lock down," I said and I hear a click. I looked back and tried to open the door and it was locked.

"Awesome. House is locked and gate should lock by itself when we leave," I said and Claire smiled.

OH yeah about the house lock down thing... well every demon house has a command word to lock down the house. Like literally LOCK everything. Windows... doors... even the gate (if you have one) but it's very good. Also the same with cars, but I hate driving. I don't know why... maybe it's because I'm more used to air transportation (flying of course) so yeah...

"Let's go, let's go!" I said impatiently as I looked back and saw Claire taking her time. I reached out to take her hand and before I knew it... she disappeared.

"What the..." I said and wildly looked around.

"Tsk, tsk, you're dropping your guard around the girl Kyou. How disappointing," A voice said and I slowly turned around.

"Takumi!" I said surprised and Takumi shrugged.

"You want the girl?" Takumi asked and I spat, "You took her, didn't you little trash!"

"Oh ho... feisty."

"GIVE HER BACK!"

"I will... but I got bored so I took her... She's now at the meadow with my little sister Arisu... the same meadow where you first kissed my dear little sister," Takumi said sighing. I went up to him, punched him hard, and Takumi went down, howling, and clutching his bloody nose.

"That's... for taking Claire," I said and gave him a savage kick.

"And that was for being a stupid jerk." I hissed and then took off. I ran down the road, took a turn into an alley, and whispered, "Please Demon Goddess, please make sure Claire is safe." Then I turned into a full demon form and took off into the air. I quickly went up high, so that I could fly into the clouds and shuddered at the cold.

"Darn clouds," I muttered and landed on a tree and perched like a bird. Well... I did sorta looked like a bird anyway with the position I was sitting.

"Oh come on! Just wear it please!" I heard a girl yell and then some cursing. I hopped to the ground and strolled towards where the sounds were coming from. I caught a scent and started to sniff. Claire! I carefully hid behind some bushes and saw Claire and Arisu sitting on the ground and Claire was wearing a black strapless dress with her hair up and a white flower has a hair ornament. Wow... Claire looked so... pretty. I blinked and shook my head.

"Claire!" I said as I came out behind the bushes.

"KYOU!!!" Squealed Arisu with delight and she came running to me. Her arms were outstretched as if she wanted to hug me. I sidestepped and Arisu crashed into the ground.

"Geez... for a 16-year-old... you're still like a 5-year-old," I said and Arisu gave me her little silly grin.

"Carry me," she said and I stared at her, dumbfounded. What the hell?

"Piggy back ride Kyou! Gimme Piggy back ride!" Yelled Arisu, sounding like a little kid and I covered her mouth with my hand for her to shut up.

"OK, OK, hop on," I said and crouched down. My wings disappeared and Arisu climbed onto my back.

"So you still wear that black robe along with a Katana in full form?" Arisu asked and I nodded. Claire stood up and brushed the grass off of her dress.

"Thank goodness you came. Arisu came out of nowhere and started telling me, she kidnapped me and that she was Takumi's sister. Something like that," Claire said and I gritted my teeth. Damn you Takumi. I'll kill you.

"Yeah, something like that," I said and dropped Arisu. She landed on the ground and huffed. I looked back and saw a fox trotting towards us. I noticed the fox had a slightly swollen nose and smirked.

"Oh hi there Takumi. How's your nose?" I asked sarcastically. The fox turned into Takumi and he gently touched his nose.

"Good. Very good," He replied sarcastically and I raised my eyebrows. I turned and gently held Claire's hand.

"Let's go." I said and something cold touched the back of my neck.

"No... you're not going. At least let me kill you," Takumi snarled and I drew out my Katana and swiftly turned. I quickly sidestepped Takumi's thrust and my Katana clanged against his.

"OH no, you're not. Not today you asshole," I hissed and swung. Takumi leaped and swung his Katana and yelled, "FIRE FOX DEMONS RISE!" Ten foxes, their feet and tail blazing with fire, snarled and barked. One fox huffed and I noticed he had fire breath. Well... this is a problem. Us Death Demons may be immune to fire but not Fox Demon Fire... crap, crap, crap!!

"Skeletons, I ask you to rise," I said calmly and the ground started to rumble and erupt. Skeletons climbed out, brandishing their swords and made clacking sounds.

"The Fire Fox Demons please," I said and a skeleton nodded. He began running, with the other skeletons, towards the fire Fox Demons and they battled. I don't even know how many skeletons I summoned, but all I could see was a flurry of white and orange.

"Interesting," Takumi said and he swung his sword. I sidestepped, stabbed his knee and scrambled out of the way. Takumi howled and lunged towards me.

"AGH!" I screamed as Takumi plunged his sword into my stomach. I slowly took it out and gasped for breath.

"Idiot... so out of practice," Takumi spat and turned around.

"Bad move you idiot," I said weakly and then managed to stand up. Takumi raised his head and before he could turn around, I plunged the Katana straight into the heart from the back.

"Gah..." Exclaimed Takumi with surprise. He fell to one knee and the stood up, trembling.

"BROTHER!" Screamed Arisu and she rushed over to Takumi.

"Come on... let's go," I said, grabbing Claire's arm. She was frozen with shock and horror and I managed to teleport us back home before Arisu would unleash her Fox Demon anger. It's very scary. I fell to the ground before I could make it to the front door. Claire managed to move again and rushed towards the door and yelled, "House unlock!" The door clicked open and Claire dragged me to the living room. She quickly set me down on the floor and ripped open my robe to examine my wound.

"Holy crap," Claire breathed and stared at me for a long time.

"What is it?" I asked weakly and felt blood dribble down my mouth. Great. Claire reached for the knife and carefully sliced her wrist, avoiding the vein. She held it to my mouth but I couldn't swallow the blood. I was too weak. Claire seemed to realize it, so she plunged the knife into her wrist to make it deeper and winced a bit. Then she held the wrist to her mouth and I noticed that she was sucking the blood. She leaned down to me and kissed me, and I felt blood entering my mouth. I realized at that moment that Claire was sucking to the blood, holding it in her mouth and was transporting it to me so it would be easier.

"Enough?" Claire asked as we both panted.

"Yeah... yeah enough," I said and glanced at her wrist. Healed. I managed to sit up and looked at my wound. Wow. Better. That was fast.

"You know... I think it's because I used my blood and a kiss combined together that made it heal faster," Claire admitted and I laughed.

"You're good," I said and noticed the top part of my robe was ripped open.

"Oooh someone getting naughty now. Why, do you wanna have it?" Kyou asked leaning in and Claire flushed. She punched me hard in the stomach and I leaned over, groaning.

"No you damn pervert!" She yelled and left the room. I laughed, stared at the ceiling for a long time and fell asleep.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:16

Demon Lover - Chapter 5
Hehe. Now this is quite a surprise ~ Today's picture would be Claire's mom, Mrs. Cassandra Martinez!

*Claire's POV*Image

I woke up and stretched. I looked at my clock and it read 9:00 AM. I showered, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I remembered the "accident" yesterday and saw Kyou cooking in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and continued walking down the stairs.

"How's your injury?" I asked popping up next to Kyou and he jumped, burning himself.

"AHH!" He yelled and stuck his hand under the faucet and turned on the cold water.

"Oh... Sorry, I thought you heard me coming with your demon senses," I said chewing my lip with worry.

"Oh... I was thinking about something," he said and I turned to the stove. He was cooking eggs so I finished it up for him.

"Sunny, side up eggs on the way!" I said a bit too cheerful, putting it on a plate and heard the toast pop out of the toaster. I dropped one on Kyou's plate and on mine and set it on the table.

"Is something wrong?" Kyou asked staring at me with a weird look. Yeah... something IS wrong. I still felt horrible from yesterday. I looked at Kyou again and it was a huge mistake. I was stunned by his beautiful face and didn't notice him coming closer.

"Cwaire! I demand for you to tell me why you so no happy!" He said in his adorable little kid voice.

"I'm still shaken up from yesterday," I whispered and sank to the ground. Everything flashed in my head. Blood, flashes of the katanas, Takumi sinking to the ground, Arisu, foxes, and skeletons. Kyou put his hand on my head for a moment and slowly those photos disappeared and were replaced with pretty and cute animals. I looked up at him and Kyou shrugged.

"I replaced your memory. Thank me later," he said and sat down. He began to eat and I sighed. I'm lucky to have Kyou I thought.

"I'm eating your eggs," Kyou said and I stood up and yelled, "MY EGGS, YOU DAMN PERVERT!"

*An Hour Later*

Kyou rubbed his head as we walked towards the Sunny Hospital.

"Still hurt?" I asked smirking. I had hit him earlier when he took my toast and munched on it. Kyou stuck his tongue at me and entered the hospital. He wrinkled his nose and I muttered, "For a Death Demon, you seem to not love the smell of Death when a few days ago, you declared you loved the scent."

"I do! Just... fox demons..." He said and I sighed. We entered the elevator and Kyou pressed number four. I looked at him surprised and he muttered, "I observe very well, Lady Who Smacked Me On The Head Just Because Of Toast." I laughed and we reached floor four. Kyou opened the door of room 3A for me and we entered. I gasped when I saw my sick mother. There were more needles and wires this time and I stared, horrified at my mother's face. Then, I noticed her eyes were fluttering. Could it be? She's awake?

"Mother?" I asked softly and my mother's eyes continued to flutter. I clutched her hand softly and a doctor entered.

"Oh... are you her guardian?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh... well... I'm sorry to break the news to you, but your mother is going to pass away very soon," the doctor said grimly.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked and then pointed at my mother.

"Her eyes! It's fluttering! It means something right?!" I yelled desperately and the doctor looked at her worriedly.

"I'm not so sure myself too. This is very strange. As if something strange happened to her overnight. She's not responding to anything though." The doctor said tiredly. Kyou leaned in to my mother and sniffed for a moment and stared at my mother for a long time with a very strange expression. Then it was gone, so I was sure that I imagined it. The monitor suddenly gave a very long sound and when I looked at it, there was just a straight line. That was it. My mother had just dead. Just like that. No way someone could die that fast. Suddenly. No way.

"MOTHER!" I wailed and tears streamed down my cheeks. Kyou came to my side and rubbed my arm after he put his arms around me.

"It's OK. Don't worry, I'll make sure she'll be sent to Meadow Of Dreams. OK? She'll be more delighted," Kyou said and I sniffed and nodded.

Meadow of Dreams. The only place in the Death Demon world that was really happy. Paradise. Heaven. It was a really beautiful place with shining white tiles and huge white and blue mansions. The flowers were very beautiful. Imagine a really amazing paradise. Let's say, you're a gamer and you love Xbox. You go to Meadow of Dreams, BOOM, your dream house is right there. With a room only for Xbox. It's really awesome too. All types of games. Just imagine it and BOOM it's right there.

Then, there's Meadow of Dread. It's only for those who did very bad things in their human/demon life. If they did something really bad, they were given a very bad punishment. Some were lucky to repent the bad things they've done, get purified, and life in Meadow of Dreams. I know the spirit who tells them which Meadow to go to is my Uncle Joe. He's really wise and cool so it's not a surprise he volunteered for the job.

I stood up slowly as the doctor signed the certificate of death. I numbly walked out of the door and slumped against the side of the elevator. Kyou followed me slowly, looking concerned, and reached over to press Lobby. We walked outside and I must have looked really bad or like a zombie because people began to give us a wide berth.

"Heh... my mother is gone... gone," I whispered and shuffled towards a bench. Kyou sat next to me, slowly putting my head against his shoulder and he said nothing. He probably want to leave me to my own thoughts so he won't bother me. I thought and smiled at the thought. Kyou was so sweet and pervert-ish at times. I looked up and thought- I saw a tall person with black hair next to the trash can. I sat up and stared at the person and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

"What is it?" Kyou asked concerned and I slumped back on the bench and laid down, my head on his lap.

"Nothing," I whispered and closed my eyes. Kyou gently tucked my hair behind my ear and conjured a nice little blanket out of nowhere and covered me gently. I smiled a bit and started to fall asleep, but I had one sure thought of something. I just saw Takumi. And he isn't dead. And he's probably back for revenge...

*************************************************************************************

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:17

Demon Lover - Chapter 6
Hehe. Takumi's back. Dun, dun, dun~
*Kyou's POV*

I bustled around the kitchen, throwing some towels in the basin and poured cold water in it too. I stared at the towels for a moment and then muttered, "Why did I throw in six towels?" I shook my head and dumped out the water with the towels. I refilled the basin once more with ONE towel this time and headed upstairs to Claire's room. Earlier, Claire managed to sleep (for ten minutes) and then she stood up and walked home like a zombie. She didn't notice the red light on the traffic sign when she crossed the street, so she nearly got hit by the car three times. I managed to run and drag her to the other side, apologizing the drivers who swore, though I made sure their tires would hit a rock and become flat later on. I know, childish but I couldn't help myself! It was funny though when I imagined it. Hee, hee, hee~

Also, I thought I scented Takumi but I wasn't so sure. I mean, I sure did give him a deathblow but I wasn't too sure. Arisu could have healed him with her blood or got a passing human and drained it to death to feed Takumi with the blood. Gross. Anyway I was sure something felt wrong earlier. Everything happened too fast. We went to the hospital because Claire wanted to check on her mother and then before we knew it, the mother died and Claire breaks down and I thought I smelled some funny dark magic scent on the mother. Yeah... Death Demons can also scent dark magic. He, he, he. Damn useful. Anyway, it DID indeed seem strange. I mean, it's not even normal to walk in and then BOOM, dead mom and weird smells and all that. I'm sure magic is at work here.

I entered Claire's room and found her lying on her bed, and she looked really sick. I sat down on her bed and gently touched her forehead and drew back my hand right away. It was really hot. Claire was burning up!

"Crap," I whispered and swiftly squeezed some water out of the towel and laid it gently on her forehead.

"Ugh," said Claire real softly and then turned. The towel managed to stick on, so I quickly left the room and out of the house.

"House lock down," I muttered and started to run down the sidewalk. I entered the Fantastic Lens and flashed my necklace at the clerk. It's a skull with wings and a sword in the back, the signature of the Death Demons.

"Right. Continue on to the back door my Lord," the clerk said bowing. Yeah... I guess I should explain. Some stores in the human world are created by some half demons. They watch the store, pretending they're normal humans who don't even know about demons, but when a demon shows them a special id form (like mine) they are allowed to pass. Also, the reason why I was called "my Lord" was because I am the son of the Chief of the Death Demon Village. Very annoying. I hate being "my Lord" or all those royal crap.

I entered the door and there was another store but it was sorta colorful.

"Um, I need a medicine that's really effective for high fevers," I said to the girl, who was at the cashier, and she looked like she was what... 15? 16?

"Of course, right away," She said and she left for a moment and came back with a nice little box that had a cute bow.

"How much?" I asked and the girl replied, "Three Democons." Ooh yeah, Democons are dollars and Decos are coins. Thought you should know...

"OK thanks," I said and left right away. I ran back home as fast as I could and shouted, "House unlock!" And the front door opened up. I half slid-half ran into Claire's room and panted. I sat on the bed, and huffed and gasped for air. I quickly opened up the box and looked at the directions for a moment. OK two mini cups. I quickly poured it into the mini cup that came with it and tried to open Claire's mouth. She opened her eyes slowly and moaned in pain.

"Kyou..." She whispered and her eyes were filled with pain. It broke my heart to pieces, seeing her like that.

"Shhh, it's OK. I have medicine for you. Quick drink it up. It tastes like watermelon and it's not bitter," I said and Claire gulped down the medicine.

"Yummy. It's not bitter. Tastes like candy," she said, sounding surprised, and I said, "That's the gift of us demons. We make our medicine yummy while you humans make it taste weird." Claire laughed weakly and then I dipped the towel in the water once more and put it on her forehead. Claire fell asleep again and I smiled at her sleeping. She looked so cute. I stood up, stretched, and looked around her room. I looked at her books and then took out a book that looked really interesting. I sat down on the bed, next to Claire, and began reading...

*Two Hours Later*

"Kyou?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and closed the book.

"Claire? You're alright?" I asked gently and she nodded. I felt her forehead and sighed with relief. Her fever went down a lot and I stood up, setting the book gently on the desk.

"I'm going to go make some porridge," I said and Claire replied, "I'm going to go shower. I feel icky." I looked at her for a moment and said, "Well, if you feel better, then OK, go ahead." I went to the kitchen and then looked in the fridge for the porridge. I poured it in the boiling hot water and sat down, waiting for it to finish. I started to think about Claire. Her smiling, laughing, getting mad, calling me pervert, punching me, kicking me... I smiled at all those thoughts. I shook my head and sighed. What was I thinking? I couldn't possibly like Claire right? I couldn't... couldn't... no way... or maybe I really did? Did I really like Claire?

I stood up and turned off the stove. I scooped some porridge in a bowl with a bottle of warm water on the side. I went up to her room and Claire was back, in her bed, and smelling like lilies. She looked ill again so I frowned at her.

"I guess I shouldn't have showered. Once I finished, I felt ill," Claire said, laughing weakly. I could tell she was feeling really sad.

"Here, porridge, and drink your medicine and go to sleep," I said firmly and Claire sat up and obediently gulped down the porridge. After a few spoonfuls of porridge, she pushed it away. She drank her medicine and laid down.

I went back downstairs, setting the food in the sink and was about to go back in her room when I thought I saw someone outside. I peeked out of my kitchen window and my eyes grew wide.

"Well speak of the devil, he did survive," I said softly and the person turned around. Takumi Kurosaki. My blood started to boil with rage and Takumi tilted his head in one side, and said, "Well, well, well, Kyou is a house maid. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

"Why are you back?" I spat with venom in my voice.

"Oh well... just... to check," he said and then vanished. I swore and ran up to Claire's room and she was still sleeping peacefully. I sighed with relief and sat down next to her again. I closed my eyes for a few moments and I fell asleep...

"NOOO!" Claire screamed and I bolted awake. She was thrashing around, tears streaming down her face, and screamed again.

"Claire! Wake up!" I said, shaking her frantically, and her eyes flew open, looking panicked. She burst into tears and I hugged her, stroking her hair.

"It's OK, you just had a bad nightmare, that's all..." I said and Claire sobbed, "I saw my mother dying again and again... Oh gosh it was terrible but it got worse. I saw you dying next and then all my friends and everything burning around me and, and..." I interrupted her by covering her mouth.

"It's OK. I'll protect you Claire. I'll protect you from those demons that will try to harm you or your friends," I said firmly and Claire shuddered. She suddenly kissed my cheek and whispered, "Thank you." I blushed at the kiss and looked away. I set Claire gently down and she held on to my hand.

"Can you lie down next to me?" She asked and I blinked for a moment.

"Um OK," I said and then slid under the covers next to her. She buried her face in my chest and I felt my heart skip a beat. Oh God, she was so close. So close. I took a deep breath and felt Claire's breathing starting to go slow. She must have fallen asleep. I looked at her and gently stroked her hair for a long time and then closed my eyes, smiling. I finally knew an answer for something... I just didn't like Claire... I loved her... a lot.