Disney Princesses lust Frozen.(Elsa and Anna)

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: Disney Princesses lust Frozen.(Elsa and Anna)

Unread post by jasmeet » 08 Jan 2017 10:36

decended on his dick and began sucking on his meat for all she was worth as he groaned in pleasure and held on to her braided pigtails. She grabbed his thighs firmly to stop him from moving and started sucking his cock down her throat like she was starving to death. One hand got between her thighs and started going nuts in her pussy and I felt her shudder three or four times with orgasm as she got herself over the edge with needy passion. When he came down her throat, she chugged it greedily, slurping and moaning on my shaft like the bitch in heat that she was before she sat back and quietly nuzzled his dick like a kitten, lapping his remaining sperm from the shaft. Seeing it still leaking cum,she swallowed it fully down her throat,causing him to grab her pigtails and slam his cock into her mouth as he came once more. "FREEZING HELLS! Take my load you royal slut.Ahhhh! Funking eat my load you cum hungry WHORE!!" He finally released her as his cock floped from her mouth,her throat working hard to swallow his thick,virile jizz.She cleaned his dick from top to bottom afterwards before smiling and biting her finger while looking at him cutely. "Hope your ready for marriage,lover." To be continued.......... (Please rate and comment)