New horror story - HOSTEL ROOM

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
jasmeet
Silver Member

New horror story - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:39

[attachment=0]hostel-room.jpg[/attachment] HOSTEL.....
a second home for all those students who come leaving their native place to other city for a bright future. It is the best experience every student wants to experience once in their life.Living on your own without parents and their fear . Having midnight food with gossips ,some silly games and much more....
But what happens when the hostel room assigned to you was once assigned to some one .
Someone who has not vacated it from ... the past 10 years

NAVYA ARORA .... a beautiful , smart , intelligent girl who is all ready to experience a new phase in her life ... college phase . Wants to be a successful doctor like her brother and takes admission to the most prestigious college of the country
and is assigned a hostel room .
Room no. 308 .....
The same room which is still not vacated from past 10 YEARS.....
Attachments
hostel-room.jpg
horror story
hostel-room.jpg (12.55 KiB) Viewed 28323 times

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: CHAPTER : 1 - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:44

NAVYA'S P.O.V.
I was restlessly pacing around my room from past one hour . Heck nervous about my result which will be soon declared any now .

Yes..... result ... my medical entrance exam result .
I have worked day and night so hard for it . Left all sorts of entertainment . Only concentrated on my studies .
It has become my dream to become a doctor since the third grade as it was the year when my brother gave the medical entrance exam and got admission in the most prestigious college of our country .... SRMC .

YES .. my eldest brother ...
NEEV ARORA... the handsome ,smart ,classy ,intelligent ,a successful doctor and always a topper. My Idol..... its just because of him i wanted to be a doctor. He had done his MBBS from SRMC and then went to London for post grad and now is doing his radiologist training which is going to be completed soon this year.He is soon going to be a very successful radiologist .
I use to see him working his ass off for it and when he got admission he use to share his experience with us . After listening to his continous blabbering almost every week when he use to come home i got so fascinated by this profession and decided to become a big successful doctor in future .

And today ...when my dream is just mere steps ahead i am getting heck anxious and pacing around my room worried about my result.
Although i did my exam very well and is expecting a good rank also but still i am little scared here and i also heard some people predicting that the cut off of SRMC this year will be freaking high ...... oh my goddddd......
"If this pacing of yours will get you a good rank and admission in SRMC then every medical aspirants till now would have bagged a seat " Naksh said while munching on his bag of chips

NAKSH ARORA... my elder brother ... actually my second elder brother . My frenemy and the most notorious one in our family . He has just completed his graduation from law school and is now practicing under our dad's bestfriend Mr. Ashok Khanna number one criminal advocate in our city .

"Shut up !!! Naksh . Can't you see how worried your sister is right now ? " i shouted at him

He was half sitting and half laying on the bed and after i shouted at him he stood up from the bed walked towards me... taking my hand he made me sit on the bed

" hey .. baby sis ... i know how worried you are ? I know how much it means to you . But if being worried and tensed will solve everything then go ahead .... take as much tension as you can .... "
I sighed
"Navo... you have worked so hard right ?? And every person who works hard is well paid by the god and achieves whatever that person desires. And i your brother here is 100 % sure that you will bag a seat that too in SRMC . "He smiled

"Taking tension will never make you feel good instead it will affect your health . And what if you fall ill then?? What about the counselling and medical test Navo...... They will simply reject you . And all your hardwork will be in vain just because you took tension "

"Yes.. bhai (brother) i never thought about that !!! I can't take tension . I can't fall ill. And it will not change my result ." I said

"Exactly .. it won't change your result . So stop being tensed and lets watch some movie .. horror one .. what say ??"
And he went towards the huge home theatre placed in our living room.
"Ok .. it will help me in diverting my mind " i replied

"Yes it will "

We had just watched the movie for some 15-20 minutes when we heard the bell at the door rang

You'll also like

His soul mate by gm200316
His soul mate
By gm200316
6.1K 309
Sophia is a single mother.She lost his husband in a car crash , when her children were 2 . What happens when she met John.....
You are in for an unexpected horror story....
Don't Be Scared(Short and true stories) by Arpitelnino
Don't Be Scared(Short and true stories)
By Arpitelnino
22.9K 915
I will be posting real life stories of paranormal activites which happend with me and people who i came across to. These are real stories take it seriously these things do happen but we tend to ignore. I don't owen some stories.These are the collection of myself and friends.
ANNIE: The Long Forgotten Girl by Aditi_Mehra
ANNIE: The Long Forgotten Girl
By Aditi_Mehra
2.7K 179
Tragedy happens when Annie tries to find her grandma. After her parents death her grandmother was everything to her. She was told that her parents met with an accident but was that the the truth? Was the truth an untold story of Annie's horrifying and dreadful past?
I guess I said something wrong because suddenly he stood up and started coming closer to me, saying," We are never alone. They are always around us, watching us, watching you! Making sure you never leave."
The man's answer made me shiver. It wasn't just his words, it was the cold tone of his voice, the way he made it sound like a warning.
By now he was too close to me and I could hear his words very clearly.
I closed my eyes, feeling uncomfortable, moving my head away from him saying," Leave me alone."
The man then softly whispered, " But child you are alone."
I felt a cool breeze on my face and I opened my eyes in fright.
Frightening thoughts lingered in my mind as I saw the road, the fog, the Villa, but not the man.
Highest rank- #10 in horror.
This is my first book on Wattpad so please forgive my silly mistakes here and there... Thanks a lot for reading!
One Late Night by AkashS99
One Late Night
By AkashS99
23.1K 1.2K
Andrew West, a 25 year old young IT professional ,is an ambitious workaholic in a multinational corporation . A decent job with high payout and a loving fiance , things are finally starting to work out for him . But all this changes when he receives a text one night from his colleague Robert ,who had stopped coming to work all of a sudden, asking him to come to the office and fill out some paperwork. What was it that happened on that fateful night? Find out Andrew's fate in "One late Night".....
THE POSSESSED by fiction-princess
THE POSSESSED
By fiction-princess
20.8K 979
Celeste goes to a boarding school, not just any boarding school though. Celeste finds she is not the only one spotting weird sightings around the school. as it gets weirder and when it comes down to hurting the kids there Celeste decides to do something about it. She soon discovers it's someone from the school itself. but the someone was not doing it intentionally. it was possessed. and nobody told her about the creepy, scary background the school has........
ROSEMARY by Gayathri_Sarvani
ROSEMARY
By Gayathri_Sarvani
3.7K 421
Highest rank in Horror #7 (15-12-2016)
#Wattys2017 #beginners luck.
Do you believe in curse??
Well....If you do, maybe you will like this story too...............
Caroline's life is not like normal people's life. She has faced many ups and downs.
Her life was just filled with thorns.
Just the moment she thought that everything is fine,
Rosemary entered.
Who's this Rosemary???
What does she want ????
Wait .... Until the story begins.....
"Lyrical, imaginative, and with a wicked twist at the end,
ROSEMARY marks the arrival of a fresh new talent."
Cursed by anusreeneogi
Cursed
By anusreeneogi
85.2K 3.8K
"Do you believe in spirits? Well at first I didn't but after shifting to the new house in Assam I was compelled to."
Unnatural and spooky things started happening as Anwesha entered her new house. Will she be able to save her and her sister from the haunting of the wraith ?
Highest rank:#1 in horror(24th sept 2016)
Highest rank: #2 in horror ( 18th sept 2016)
"Oh... it must be mumma" i told Naksh and ran to open the door
Yes it was indeed mumma
ANITA ARORA ... my lovely ,sweet ,caring and beautiful mumma . She was a maths teacher in school but soon left her job when my eldest brother NEEV bhai (brother) was born and from then on she gave up her whole life in taking care for us . 1

Mom entered inside while chanting some holy hymn andthen clised her eyes and raised her right hand putting it on my head (giving blessings)then opened her eyes and smiled at me

"Bless you .. my child. You will definetly score a good rank like your brother . I have prayed to god for you . Now see everything will be in your favour . " mumma said and placed a small peck on my left cheek .

I smiled back at her and went inside . Then we three had our breakfast when suddenly mumma's phone rings

"Hello... yes .. no ..not yet .. hmmm we are waiting ...hmmm .. will let you know. Sure.. one sec "
mumma was talking to someone on the phone then gave it to me and i saw it was my daddy 's call
SUHAS ARORA... my daddy dear . The support system of our family . Always supportive everyone of us in whatever we do .The best Estate Planning lawyer in the city .

"Daddy ...... "

"How my baby ?"

" worried "

"Oh baby ...don't be . Result would be as great as my daughter herself is "

"Hope so...."
After talking for a little more with daddy i went back to my room and dropped myself on the bed and checked the website where the result would be revealed
When will this result come....
I thought and at same moment i saw a new notification on the website .As i saw ...it made pupils dilate and i went towards laptop placed at my study desk . Opened it and then entered their website .
While praying to good i entered my roll number and d.o.b. in the blanks given and waited
After 10 seconds the screen flashed my image under which was my rank and individual marks in all four subject
Botany ,Zoology, physics and Chemistry.
I instantly stood up from my seat and ran towards mom and Naksh

"Mumma... Naksh...... mummma " i shouted at the top of my lungs

"What happened.. ??" mumma rushed out from the kitchen

"Mummma ... mumma ... " i took her by arms and twirled her around

"What happened ??" Naksh came downstairs all worried

I stopped my twirls and jumps and with heavy breath said....
"Result .. result ... came .. came out...
And... and i...i got... 18 th ra...rank " i smiled
"Oh my god...... my baby congrats ... i told you ..na.. that everything will be in your favour .. see .... " mom said with a huge grin and tears in her eyes

" congrats my Navoooooo... so proud of you . Lets see your whole result " Naksh said while hugging me tightly

"Yes.. yes you go ... i have bought Navo 's favourite sweet let me bring that for you both and i also have to inform this news to both your dad and Neev ... so you go " mom said and went back to kitchen
Whereas Naksh and i went to my room and saw my result on the laptop .
"Great .. girl ... good job... " Naksh smiled and side hugged me

"But not as great as NEEV bhai's (brother's) result . He got 1 st rank at that time when exam was far more tougher than what it is today "

"Oh ...come on.... don't sulk .
Neev brother is an extraordinary piece . Always topper ..... no one can compete with him . See.. even i got 23 rd rank all indian in my law entrance exam... did i sulked .. no na... so you also stop it and be happy after all with this rank you will definetly get a seat in SRMC."
NAVYA'S P.O.V.
I was restlessly pacing around my room from past one hour . Heck nervous about my result which will be soon declared any now .

Yes..... result ... my medical entrance exam result .
I have worked day and night so hard for it . Left all sorts of entertainment . Only concentrated on my studies .
It has become my dream to become a doctor since the third grade as it was the year when my brother gave the medical entrance exam and got admission in the most prestigious college of our country .... SRMC .

YES .. my eldest brother ...
NEEV ARORA... the handsome ,smart ,classy ,intelligent ,a successful doctor and always a topper. My Idol..... its just because of him i wanted to be a doctor. He had done his MBBS from SRMC and then went to London for post grad and now is doing his radiologist training which is going to be completed soon this year.He is soon going to be a very successful radiologist .
I use to see him working his ass off for it and when he got admission he use to share his experience with us . After listening to his continous blabbering almost every week when he use to come home i got so fascinated by this profession and decided to become a big successful doctor in future .

And today ...when my dream is just mere steps ahead i am getting heck anxious and pacing around my room worried about my result.
Although i did my exam very well and is expecting a good rank also but still i am little scared here and i also heard some people predicting that the cut off of SRMC this year will be freaking high ...... oh my goddddd......
"If this pacing of yours will get you a good rank and admission in SRMC then every medical aspirants till now would have bagged a seat " Naksh said while munching on his bag of chips

NAKSH ARORA... my elder brother ... actually my second elder brother . My frenemy and the most notorious one in our family . He has just completed his graduation from law school and is now practicing under our dad's bestfriend Mr. Ashok Khanna number one criminal advocate in our city .

"Shut up !!! Naksh . Can't you see how worried your sister is right now ? " i shouted at him

He was half sitting and half laying on the bed and after i shouted at him he stood up from the bed walked towards me... taking my hand he made me sit on the bed

" hey .. baby sis ... i know how worried you are ? I know how much it means to you . But if being worried and tensed will solve everything then go ahead .... take as much tension as you can .... "
I sighed
"Navo... you have worked so hard right ?? And every person who works hard is well paid by the god and achieves whatever that person desires. And i your brother here is 100 % sure that you will bag a seat that too in SRMC . "He smiled

"Taking tension will never make you feel good instead it will affect your health . And what if you fall ill then?? What about the counselling and medical test Navo...... They will simply reject you . And all your hardwork will be in vain just because you took tension "

"Yes.. bhai (brother) i never thought about that !!! I can't take tension . I can't fall ill. And it will not change my result ." I said

"Exactly .. it won't change your result . So stop being tensed and lets watch some movie .. horror one .. what say ??"
And he went towards the huge home theatre placed in our living room. +
"Ok .. it will help me in diverting my mind " i replied

"Yes it will "

We had just watched the movie for some 15-20 minutes when we heard the bell at the door rang

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: CHAPTER : 2 - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:45

NAVYA'S P.O.V.
After knowing the result it was becoming difficult for me to wait till the counselling day. Everyday i use to imagine my life for next five and a half years in SRMC.
OMG!!!! sometimes it feels like i am dreaming and soon this ballon of my dream will burst and leave me with nothing .
But with each passing day i realize that its no more my that particular dream which i was seeing from past so many years....
Daddy came back home from his Bangalore trip the next day of the result as he promised. Neev bhai came to know about my result and called to congratulate me and was really happy that soon i will also become a doctor just like him. And he also told us that as his training is going to be completed soon so his teachers are arranging some sort to medical trip for all trainees to South Africa and he won't be coming back home any soon.

Soon all the days passed and my counselling day arrived .
My daddy decided to accompany me . Due to excitement i woke up early ...that too before mom . After taking a bath got ready and went to the temple with mumma to have god's blessings . Mom even prepared some food which i have to serve among all the poor needy people sitting outside the temple . All those people gave me their blessings with a smile on their face . After doing it we both came back home and mumma directly went to kitchen whereas i went back to my room and checked my folder which contained all the needed documents for the counselling. Taking the folder with me i went downstairs and saw both daddy and Naksh were already sitting at the dining table so i went near to him and took my seat .
" All set .. princess . Have you taken all the much needed document . " daddy asked me

"Yes.. daddy all set ... " i smiled and daddy smiled back

mom served us her as always yummy hot breakfast . After having it Naksh left for his job and soon both me and daddy also left . We reached our destination where the counselling was to be held.
After entering inside we were called rank wise . Documents were collected , medical test was done and i got admission in SRMC..... yipppiee......
We came back home and then decided to have a family night today . So we went to my favourite japaneese restaurant and had our meal .
After that Naksh asked for an ice-cream treat so we went to Scoops and Sticks and had our favourite ice cream. Then went for a long drive and came back home all tired as hell.....
I dropped myself on the bed and soon fell asleep as day after tomorrow i would be leaving this house of mine to live a hostel life .
Next morning mumma came to room to wake me up . I somehow left my bed and lazily went to have a long and good bath as today both mom and i have to do some little shopping for the stuffs i would be needing in hostel .
After having the bath i felt quite active and went downstairs for breakfast . After the breakfast soon daddy and Naksh left to their respective office and mom and i went for shopping .
We had a mother daughter day out . Did lots of shopping and fun . Ate lunch at our favourite place and came back home little before actual evening starts and retarded to our respective rooms to have some rest before both daddy and Naksh comes back.

After having some rest mom and i did the whole packing . Actually more than half of the packing was already done few days ago and rest we did now .

We both were so heck tired that Naksh suggested daddy to order food from the restaurant so that mumma could take some rest .
And soon food arrived and after having it we all left early for our rooms to sleep as tomorrow is my big day . Mom ,dad and Naksh all will be accompaning me to my college .. SRMC 6
Next morning we all woke up early . Had our breakfast and then with Naksh's help i kept all of my luggage inside the car . And soon we all left for my college . Before going to college we stopped at the temple to take gods blessings then continued our ride to my college . SRMC is situated at the other corner of this big city and it took us almost 1 and a half hour with slow traffic to reach our destination and i saw the huge gate of SRMC. Our car entered inside and Naksh parked the car at parking lot . We first went to the administration office leaving the luggage behind in the car itself .
After all the other formalities were done we went directly to the girls hostel . The warden their told us that they assign the rooms and room mates themselves here and then told us all those old and boring rules which she said that every student has to follow .
She seemed quite strict ..... 3
After her lectures about those boring and stupid rules was over she asked another warden who i think works under her to escort us to my room . We took all our luggage from the car and with the help of few peons we were able to take all of it to the third floor of the huge girls hostel building . As we reached the third floor the warden showed us my room which was situated at the end of the long corridor .Reaching the room she opened it with key she had with her and soon we all entered inside .

The room was ok ... not that good but definetly quite spacious and ventilated with one huge window just above the study table and next to it was a small balcony . The room had two single beds with two study tables and chair and two double almirah
one for each student . The walls of the rooms were something which i really don't liked at all... they were of pale yellow colour . Room was all dull which i really don't like so i thought may be both me and my room mate will bring some energy to this dull room ....
Soon mom dad me and Naksh kept my whole stuff perfectly at its place keeping in mind that i have only the right side of the room where as the left one was for my room mate who has not arrived yet .....

After arranging everything we all got hunger pangs so thought of having lunch in any restaurant nearby college .

"Lets have lunch ... now . I am starving here after doing so much work . " said Naksh while stroking his stomach the drama queen of our family
We all laughed and decided to have lunch . We asked a senior of mine who came to fetch some chilled water in her waterbottle as their water cooler was getting repaired. She told us about the mall near to the college and also told us about the yummy food prepared in the canteen which was situated in the campus premises and was also very near to girls hostel .
So we decided to have lunch at the canteen only . Lets see how yummmy the food actually is......
So all three Naksh ,dad and mom left the room whereas i was locking the door which was getting little difficult for me as both the key and lock were old and rusted. May be now i have to buy a new set of lock and key for the room . I somehow locked the room after so many attempts. And then saw the number carved on the door . I never saw that before ....
Room number ...308
I don't know what captivated me but i stood rooted to the floor there itself looking at the place where number 308 was carved. Its just when i heard Naksh shouting my name i came out of the captivated hold and then while shaking my head went towards the staircase where my family was waiting for me