Mallu celebrity story A Dream Come True

Discover endless malayalam sex story and novels. Browse Malayalam sex stories,hindi adult, Marathi katha,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Nitin
Pro Member

Re: Mallu celebrity story A Dream Come True

Unread post by Nitin » 13 Feb 2018 08:39

I was so mesmerized by Navya's ass in the air all red with my spanking. I let Kavya suck my dick deep into her mouth and raising my hips was fucking her mouth. I had her hair in a tight grip and could see her saliva coming out of the sides of her mouth each time deep throated her. I saw Ramya recovering from her orgasm and pulling Navya to her for a kiss. I saw them kissing with lot of tongue action and saliva. It was really a heavenly site. I moved close to there faces pulling Kavya more into the bed.
Ramya saw me coming close to her face and broke the kiss and offered her lips to me. I pinched her lips in between my fingers and bit them. First lightly and then hard just enough not to bleed her. Navya started kissing and licking my cheeks and ear while I kissed Ramya. I let my saliva flow into her mouth and let her take it in. And then I held Navya's face in my hands and started kissing her the same way I had Ramya. But with her I was a little more rough, kissing and biting her lips and cheeks.
All this time Kavya was trying to deep throat me and gagging on my dick, making it all wet and hard. I took my dick out of her mouth and got up to get behind Navya. I held her ass and pinched the sides of her waist making her grunt and she pushed her ass back to me. I knew she wanted to get fucked and her ass was so inviting. Spreading her ass cheeks I kissed her pussy lips and parted them with my tongue. At the same time I wet my finger and brought it to the entrance of her ass. I started pushing my finger in and ass give way and I heard her muffled grunts. I looked up and saw Kavya and Navya in a deep kiss with Kavya holding Navya's face.
I was tongue fucking and finger fucking Navya's ass at the same, making her moan into Kavya's mouth. At this time I saw Ramya Krishnan come near me and started spanking Navya's ass making her cry and wince and moan all at the same time. Kneeling behind Navya I brought my dick in line with her pussy and teased her lips. When I felt her wetness on my dick I held on to her hips and started driving my dick forward. I started parting her pussy lips with my dick and with my head in I felt her warmness. That was just too much and I slammed my dick into her hard and this made Navya fall on her tummy and I fell on her, Navya let out a shriek. I pushed a pillow below her tummy, pulling her ass a little high. I started taking my dick all the way out and then slowly driving it back in. Now that Navya got used to my thick dick she started moaning now. I started slowly fucking her slow and deep. Her pussy was so tight and had my dick in a tight grip.

Nitin
Pro Member

Unread post by Nitin » 13 Feb 2018 08:40

Navya shouted "Please fuck me hard baby, I want you dick deep in me and make me cum again and again." Thats all I need to hear and I started picking up the pace and started fucking her hard and fast. Ramya went over to Kavya who was kissing Navya and licking her face. She pulled her down onto the bed and lay on her and started grinding her pussy in scissor style into Kavya.
I stopped to catch my breath and turned Navya around and looked in her eyes and told her "I need your ass Navya dear now". She said "I am all yours and treat me rough and fuck my ass". I started kissing her and spit on her face and smeared it all over her face. I made her lie on her side facing Kavya and Ramya and lay behind her. I pulled her leg up and started pushing my dick towards her pucker. I wet my dick with my saliva and started pushing my dick further into her. Her ass was tight and so I probed her ass with my finger to open her a little. I wanted to just ram it in her but I decided to save that with Kavya. I slowly pushed my dick into her ass and my head slowly went past her pucker hole. Once my head was in I slowly kept it there as I saw Navya biting her lips getting used to the intrusion. I slowly started pushing in slowly into her, seeing Navya crying and biting her lips everytime I moved an inch further. Once I was halfway in I asked Ramya to come close and take my dick in her mouth and make it wet for Navya.
Ramya took my dick in her mouth and gagged on it and took it out all wet. I pushed my dick back into Navya and this time it went more easily in. When I was all the way in Ramya started tongue fucking her pussy. I started moving my dick all the way out and then all the way in into Navya's ass. Navya was moaning and crying at the same time "Ohh yeah please fuck me, tear my ass. I want to feel your dick all the way and feel your cum flowing out of ass". I now started fucking her hard and deep, and in between take my dick out and shove it into Ramya's mouth. After a few mouth strokes I would push it back into Navya's ass. The alternate feel of her ass and Ramya's mouth was pushing me over the edge. I knew I would not last longer and so I pulled Navya onto her kness and hands and got behind her and pushed my dick in. Ramya lay on her back and had her mouth latched to NAvya's pussy. I started fucking her and NAvya was screaming on top of her luncgs each time I grounded my dick into her. And then suddenly I heard her muffled moans as Kavya was kissing her and her boobs into her mouth. Now it was Kavya's turn to cry as Navya was bitting her nipples hard with the fucking she was getting. I was on the verge of coming and started picked my pace up one hand on her hips and other pressing her boobs.
I could not hold on anymore and shouted "I am cumming, gather around girls for some cum". All the girls lay on the bed with there faces close to each other and kissing, waitng for my cum. I stroked my dick and started cumming, I sprayed my cum on to the beautiful faces. I was cumming hard stream after stream all over there faces. My first stream hit Kavya on her nose and then I pointed towards Navya's open mouth and third stream hit Ramya's eyes. And then I just let my semen spray all over there mouths. Now the girls started kissing and licking each other off, slurping and exchaniging my cum. I just looked and enjoyed the sight and took my camera to take some shots of the beautiful sight.

After the fuck season, I was so tired and looked at the girls to feel the same. All three went to get freshen up and one by one joined me in the bed for a relaxing sleep. First to join me was Kavya and I was lying on my back. Kavya lay next to me *with her head on my chest and her hand rested on my dick. I kissed her head and she looked up. I pulled her face to me and kissed her lightly on her lips. I bit her lips lightly and pushed my tongue in her. She pulled away and said "please fuck my ass and don't be gentle". I smiled and she became shy and went back to her position. Just then Ramya came in and I saw her wearing a towel around her covering her boobs and pussy barely.*
Ramya was the hungriest of the lot and wanted to suck again but I told her to let me recover. At the same time Navya came in and was grinning ear to ear and hugged Ramya from back and in the shuffle they both lost there towels. They came running to me and hugged me and rubbed there boobs all over me. I was horny but needed my rest so I satisfied myself for now by kissing them. I was ready to sleep with Kavya and Navya on each side and Ramya behind her. I was early afternoon and I fell asleep immediately.
I woke up late evening and looked around to see Navya and Ramya still asleep but Kavya was missing. I heard the shower running so I figured she was in there. I went out for a smoke and was having coffee when someone hugged me from behind. I could smell the fresh soap smell and the perfume from her hair was intoxicating. I looked and saw Kavya was smiling that beautiful smile of hers with those pearly teeth. She had light make up and was wearing half saree. I was taking in her beauty and thanking my stars while I pulled her towards me.*
I asked her to excuse me and went to take a shower and clean up. On returning I saw Ramya and Navya still fast asleep and Kavya was watching TV in the living room. I went close to her and pulled her up and hugged her. Taking her pretty face in my hands I kissed her lips. Kavya looked up to me and broke the kiss and said "That was the most beautiful kiss". I lowered my head and kissed her once more and this time my hand was in her grabbing all the hair I could while I kissed more passionately by the minute. We have been kissing for almost 5-10 min and I was getting breathless. I broke the kiss and saw Kavya breathing heavily with some sweat budding on her nose. I still had her face in a grip with my hands in her thick black hair.*
I looked into her eyes and could feel her saying "Please take me now". Her lips were shinning and quivering with all the attention they got and were red with all the bites she got. I pulled her back and like a vampire but her lightly on her neck just below her ear and kissed and sucked and licked her. Flattening my tongue I licked upward till I reached her ear, I sucked on her ear and pushed my tongue in her ear. That was enough for her to reach up and grab my hair. I repeated the same to her other side and other ear. All this attention had Kavya breathing heavily and biting her lips and moaning. She was starting to push her boobs on to my chest and grinding her hips to mine. Kavya grunted into my mouth whenshe felt my dick on her pussy.*
I slowly pulled her half saree from her shoulders and let it fall on the floor leaving her in her blouse and petticoat. The sight in front if me was beyond my dreams, Kavya in a tight blouse and side slit skirt. Her hair open touching her ass and beads of *sweat and wetness on her neck from my licking. That's when I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with no bra I thought. Her nipples were hard and poking, and her cleavage looked so tempting. In movies you always see her all covered up and to now see her like this was a thrill. I went near her and held her by her waist and looked into her big dreamy eyes and said "You look so beautiful and fuckable". To which she replied " Fuck me hard and take my anal virginity". That's all I needed to hear, I grabbed her waist more strongly and pulled towards me. I brought one hand to her tummy and probed her navel while my other hand traveled up to her fleshy boob. At first I just gave a squeeze to her boobs and feeling there softness gave a harder grab. Kavya's lips made an "O" and a moan escaped her lips. Now I brought both my hands to her boobs and started massaging them over her blouse and in between with my fingers started looking for her nipples. I pinched them hard and each time she opened her mouth to moan and cry I would silence her with a kiss. I was just prolonging her fate as I figured boobs are her sensitive area. Kavya was bot breathing so heavily and sweating like anything. In between this state I just grabbed her blouse and tore it from the front. Her boobs popped out and I grabbed them again and this both my hands treated her boobs one at a time. As I was sucking her nipples, biting her boobs, slappmy them in between and sometimes just press them hard.*

Nitin
Pro Member

Unread post by Nitin » 13 Feb 2018 09:04

Continuation:
As I sucked on her lips and pushed my tongue in and kissed her slowly and my hands travelled south to her ass. I kneaded her ass cheeks while I was kissing passionately with my mouth eating her lips up. I then turned her around and pushed my hip towards her ass as my hard dick was nestled in between her cheeks. She turned her head to the side and in one motion moved her beautiful long black hair to the side covering her left boobs. The sight of her bare neck was so sexy and because of the heat she was sweating a little. I brought my hands to the front, one hand on her tummy and the other on her boobs searching for her nipples. I pressed her nipples and at the same time pushed a finger in her navel. She moaned loudly and turned her head to kiss me pushing her tongue into my mouth to suck. I left her lips and started kissing and licking her sweaty neck and she tasted so good. Each tongue stroke made her moan and she reached back with her hands. between us looking for my dick. She was stroking my dick through my shorts while my tongue was licking every inch of her neck. In between I would take Kavya's ear lobe in my mouth and bite and lick them making her grind her ass back. At this time I was getting impatient and started to lick her in long strokes. *Her nipples were hard as a rock and my fingers in her navel dug deep. Now I brought both my hands to her boobs and started pressing them hard. Kavya moaned "Please do it slow you are hurting me, it still tender from morning." I did not like it and I slapped her boobs hard making them jiggle with each slap. Kavya started crying "Please noo it hurts. Lick it and suck it but please stop slapping." I was not sure whether she was acting out a fantasy of she being fucked roughly or I she was in real pain and needed me to stop. But with slap on her boobs she was grinding her ass on my dick and her hands were pressing my dick hard. At that time I figured she wants rough sex which was so not her image I had in mind. The thought really turned me on and I wanted to give her all that I had. In between slapping her boobs I would stop and caress her boobs feeling the heat after each slap. I could see her boobs were now red and those milky white boobs looked so inviting. I turned her around and started licking and sucking on her boobs taking her nipples in my mouth. When I felt she was getting relaxed I pulled back and held her nipples in between my fingers and pulled them up. Kavya moaned and cried at the same time but was looking into my eyes as if to say "I am loving it, don't stop". Looking at her beautiful face in pain and wild lust I kissed her again. I pushed her and she lost her balance and fell on the couch behind her, her hair all spread out and it was sight to die for. I slowly kneel In front of her and put my hands on her thigh over her petticoat(skirt). Those thighs which people on rare occasions have seen were being caressed by me and she was looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes anticipating my next move.*
I pulled my self on her and went to her ear and said "I am so mad about you and I hope I do hurt you a lot". Saying this I looked at her and I could see the twinkle in her eyes was slowly going away and a fear took over her. I smiled and kissed her lips taking her lips in my mouth and sucking and nibbling on them. I could feel her relax and her fingers were caressing my hair and pulling me more to her. I was so aroused I just wanted to hike her petticoat up and slide my dick in her an fuck her. But I wanted to torture her more and so I broke be kiss and kissed her neck. I was sucking and biting her neck leaving suck marks. I stood up and pulled her with me so she was sitting up on the couch. I said "Take my dick it out and rub it all over your face". Kavya smiled without knowing what I had in store for her. She pulled my shorts down and held my dick in her palm and for a minute was just looking at it. Then she took my dick close to bet lips and missed it before rubbing it all over her cheeks, nose, forehead and neck. When she was done I took my dick in hand and asked her to suck on it. She opened her lips and kissed it again before taking the head in. I was waiting for this opportunity and taking her by surprise held her head from the back and pushed my dick forward. With my fingers in her hair she could not move away and my dick went all the way to the hilt into her mouth. Kavya's nose was pressed against my tummy and I held her like that till I felt my dick head touching the back of her throat. She was struggling for air but I held her like that for a few seconds before letting her go. She immediately pushed back and her head hit the back of the couch. It was a beautiful sight to see Kavya's spit running down her lips and her hair a mess. She had tears running down her cheeks with gagging on my dick. I was waiting for her to get up and slap me but she just looked at me blankly. Still g into her eyes not saying a word I reached for her head an pulled her back to my dick. I was surprised when she opened her mouth and that's all I needed to grab her hair and shoving my dock back into her mouth. I held her head and was now pushing my dick in and out of her mouth in quick stabs . I slowed down and again pushed my dick all the way into her mouth till I hit the back of her throat. This time I held her like that for longer than before and left her head free. She immediately moved back gasping for air and I saw more spit trailing down her lips and some were dripping down to her boobs. I placed my hands on her boobs and pressed them taking her nipples in between my fingers and pinched them. Kavya was looking at me with a smile, I guessed she liked the way I was handling her. I pulled her close to my dick again and held her head grasping her hair and pushed my dick into her mouth. Her mouth felt so warm and her tongue was licking my underside of the dick. I started moving my hips like I was fucking her, making slow and deep strokes all the way till her nose would touch my tummy. I would pull out and see my dick covered in her spit and when I push back her spit would dribble from the side if her mouth. With every push she would gag on my dick more and more and more spit would flow out. Now her chest was wet with her spit and shined in the light. In between I would free my one hand press boobs hard making her moan. I started picking up my pace and was now fucking her mouth with deep strokes making her gag o the point where she would black Outland then I would slow down. Finally I pushed one last all the way and held her tight against my groin and she with her hands on my waist was trying to push me away. I let go of her and she fell back and lay on the couch exhausted all wet with her spit. I went and lied next to her and turned her towards me and started kissing her lips pushing my tongue. She was scoring on it like wanton telling me she enjoyed it as much I did. It was such a beautiful sight to see Kavya Madhavan the sweet and cute girl next door actress lying there topless with her hair a mess, spit covered face and boobs and face all pink with my face fucking.
Do you want me to continue???